lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Is it me or does any one else also feel that in JJKN the mood swings are to the extreme... There was a time when every possible  character on the show was calling Jassi ugly, including the watchman and now is a time when everyone including strangers and foreigners are saying she is beautiful.. As for me, she is good but not so breath taking  that a stranger will call out to her and say she is beautiful.. I wouldn't call her beautiful on my first acquaintence( I think the spelling is wrong  ) and here  is everyone is Mauritius calling her beautiful on first sight.. Just my thoughts..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Lak, I also found that wierd. She looks better, but not that good. Don't get it.........it's sort of wierd. Also they do way tooooooooooooo many ads about some products
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Yes Lakhshmi,that's what I thought when I saw those strangers commenting on Jassi. Why would they suddenly call out like...hey i'm talking to u...u r beautiful.....can u imagine any ehlisman or an american or any europian commenting on som total stranger in that fashio???🤢 
jas thumbnail

yup... i agree with you lakshmi....

yea....princess especially the pantene add.............

its too much...........

jprasad thumbnail
I agree with you Lakshmi. Jassi looks nice, but not enough for strangers
to jump out the wood work and say "hey, you...you are so
gaaaajusss...you blow my mind...." I just scratched my head through
those scenes.    ðŸ˜†
alien_visitor thumbnail
Yeah ..Lakshmi is right...Infact i  I hvnt yet got adjusted to seeing jassi this way so her older self seems more beautiful...
bluelotus thumbnail

I hope they don't swallow the story in these promotional gimmicks

greatmaratha thumbnail
agree.... she is not breathtakingly beautiful that sucessful models ( as is shown in the serial) like divya dutta and gauri pradhan go raving over her.
Neither have I seen such an indulgent boss like nandini.... who seems to accomodate every whim and fancy of jassi and who is taking so much time out from her otherwise hectic schedule of an event to do a makeover or play agony aunt to jassi and purab...
bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Yes Lakhshmi,that's what I thought when I saw those strangers commenting on Jassi. Why would they suddenly call out like...hey i'm talking to u...u r beautiful.....can u imagine any ehlisman or an american or any europian commenting on som total stranger in that fashio???🤢 

I know rite! It's not real! People don't say that!

SPECIAL thumbnail

the pantene thing was toooooo much!!

how desperate can they get??😆