I agree with you Lakshmi. Jassi looks nice, but not enough for strangers
to jump out the wood work and say "hey, you...you are so
gaaaajusss...you blow my mind...." I just scratched my head through
those scenes.    ðŸ˜†

JP me too..

😆😆😆

Nisha82 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yea tht was weird...no one really comments on how u look in reality...

also, before on the shows they were advertising other sony shows like indian idol, batliwala house no.43, etc...and now they r advertising products... 😆 Edited by Nisha82 - 19 years ago
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thats true !!!!!! anyone can say you look good !!!!! but not a complete stranger calling and telling ,you look beautiful !!!!!!! (paise ke liye log kuch bhi bol dete hain 😆😉)
ides thumbnail
I agree completely Laks......"mood swings" seems to be an apt descripton😆.....I remember a time not too long agao when Maddy was down on his knees kissing Jassi's hands in thanks for saving Gulmohar and then a few post-Purab episodes later, he was insulting her in the worst possible way.....
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

I agree completely Laks......"mood swings" seems to be an apt descripton😆.....I remember a time not too long agao when Maddy was down on his knees kissing Jassi's hands in thanks for saving Gulmohar and then a few post-Purab episodes later, he was insulting her in the worst possible way.....

They tore the blf script and got mixed up with the script pages, that should explain the mess they have created.

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with the mood swings. its like strangers saying"hey sexy" and u still feel god bout it, but wat if they start harrassin u and u neva no! so it was kind of random and stupid.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ides

yes Ides...that is true...as you said a very apt word..."Moods Swings"

too much harmone changes...what to do...