Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for explaining it Roshini. at times i found it very confusing due to the background noise
It was great to see the magic Gurti have created, and im so happy they are appreciated
DD is his fave, she's a beautiful and a sweet heart
I thought GC was more relaxed and barun more high energy, but it couldbe either way
Its good to hea positive words about GHSP
Thanks once again
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

miss giggles - no probs :) although there were some words even I couldn't get after listening to it repeatedly and loud lol and u might be right about GC and Barun - I was going for GC as high energy because of his persona in the beginning of an angry young man plus Barun's more relaxed and laid back offscreen - well appears more so than GC but now that I think about it ur prob right! but yes it feels great to hear such positive words from someone who understands this field well
Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 12 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow yaar truely DD   DD DD hi chayi hai uske dimaag main , but true DD ke gurti/maneet jadu se koi kaise bach sakta hai.
geetnaz thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dd you are tha best ,you rock tha show everyday love you dd.|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written updates n link.
aanyakunat thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

miss giggles - no probs :) although there were some words even I couldn't get after listening to it repeatedly and loud lol and u might be right about GC and Barun - I was going for GC as high energy because of his persona in the beginning of an angry young man plus Barun's more relaxed and laid back offscreen - well appears more so than GC but now that I think about it ur prob right! but yes it feels great to hear such positive words from someone who understands this field well

i think gurmeet is high energy... u can see the way he gets when he's excited about any track or scene... he literally becomes a kid... πŸ˜† and sometimes he gets so involved in his scenes especially action scenes that he even hurts himself...  i haven't seen much of barun so can't comment on him... but i don't think 'laid back' is something that can describe gurmeet... i think he takes his work a bit too seriously sometimes... and his eyes are intense!! πŸ˜³
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ agreed word for word with kunataanya .. Guru is certainly high-energy .. and it shows offscreen as well as behind-the-scenes when he's preparing himself for scenes -- esp those involving stunts...as we saw with the mudfight he sprained his ankle yet kept going (as well as the burn on his chest in his movie) ..

And he's even more so with DD around! I mean how could you not .. as GC once said .. "ye mirchi bomb hai" πŸ˜† .. perhaps in the very beginning he was a little laid back or reserved but as time went by he opened up and you saw a whole new side of this man!

Z
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
LOL I said high energy first but then when miss giggles mentioned it the other way round I was like hmmm could be like that, but now from what u girls said I think I was right againπŸ˜† I should really stick with my instincts!

But yea with his action scenes he's deffo 'pumped' for it lol - he gets super excited which is so cute . . .  like he's said he's crazy for action and he's been hurt because of it but he still carries on - bless him! he's that passionate about his work, which is great to see :) I agree its the intensity in his eyes! he's waaay more intense than Barun and IMO and nor am I being biased when I say it but as far as an AYM avatar goes GC fits more so than Barun. Barun is good and I really like him but he doesn't have that fire/intensity we've seen with GC - GC is in a league of his own!
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for sharing.love maneet and drashti dhami.they are awesome.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing.DD &GC rock