Frequent Posters

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow such an amazing update! Keep updating hehe
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb. Absolutely love reading the flashback.
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good.plz pm me when u nxt update..
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hallo Angels, 😃 
How I love the way you play with these lovely characters!! 😃 👏
Their inner turmoil is so well described, that everything is to the point, and requires not much of brain racking to understand them.
While watching them onscreen, I sometimes try to come to terms with their moods, that are totally confusing, even in the easiest of situations. Their emotions and their words are totally different. What they think neither finds its way to their lips to be spoken nor tries to form even a single word. Those words are instantly buried at the sight of their egos hurt by each other's unexpected disapproval for each other. (*Sigh) Hence, those harsh and cruel words, lest they become their weakness.
Back to the story: Their mental images about each other and the instant realiisation of reality was funny enough, to bring US 😆 out of that Emotionally draining 😭 mode. 
But I didn't understand the seduction part.😕 When did that happen? The story itself started with them mourning on what had transpired just minutes ago. That is Arnav forcing himself on Khushi...or is it?
And I have not yet understood Shyam's part in that incident. You wrote in that update that she was on a call, i.e., talking to Shyam, when Arnav caught her. You also described that Khushi was, I suppose, in a good mood while speaking to that creep. Infact, Laughing. So how did 'That' lead to Khushi's 'Seduction' ??
Could you please clarify that for me?? 😊

Regards
Annie 😃
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh this was heart touching, they love each other so much and yet... And yet you had to stop at such a point! Fab update.
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazin chapten...u described thr feelings really well..loved it/...thnx for d double updt treat..
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHA a very long update on present situation :-D
 thanks dear for that and
Wow you are a quick updater :-)
Anyways really really fabulous and fantastic

Well not only you dear me also sometimes think god i need to get over with ARHI and get a life :-D heheheheheee

Anyway's thanks for the Quick and long updates... and for the PM

continue soon :-D :-D ;-D
awesome...loved reading it
It was romance at its best...now im eagerly waiting for the next part so as to know wat happens nxt lol
Continue soon !!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it

continue soon plz 
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnnieKittWatt

Hallo Angels, 😃 

How I love the way you play with these lovely characters!! 😃 👏
Their inner turmoil is so well described, that everything is to the point, and requires not much of brain racking to understand them.
While watching them onscreen, I sometimes try to come to terms with their moods, that are totally confusing, even in the easiest of situations. Their emotions and their words are totally different. What they think neither finds its way to their lips to be spoken nor tries to form even a single word. Those words are instantly buried at the sight of their egos hurt by each other's unexpected disapproval for each other. (*Sigh) Hence, those harsh and cruel words, lest they become their weakness.
Back to the story: Their mental images about each other and the instant realiisation of reality was funny enough, to bring US 😆 out of that Emotionally draining 😭 mode. 
But I didn't understand the seduction part.😕 When did that happen? The story itself started with them mourning on what had transpired just minutes ago. That is Arnav forcing himself on Khushi...or is it?
And I have not yet understood Shyam's part in that incident. You wrote in that update that she was on a call, i.e., talking to Shyam, when Arnav caught her. You also described that Khushi was, I suppose, in a good mood while speaking to that creep. Infact, Laughing. So how did 'That' lead to Khushi's 'Seduction' ??
Could you please clarify that for me?? 😊

Regards
Annie 😃

Hey Annie dear, dont want to let the cat out of the bag but still lemme just drop a hint. You guys must ve realized by now that our Kushi is equally FIDA on her Arnav & trying 2 win back his love. Lots of things ve happened in their past which has led to Arnav hate her. Some r justified while some r just plain misunderstanding. The incidents preceding the 1st chapter is where Kushi tried seducing him but nothing happened (the reason u can try any # of guesses). Then Arnav catches her talking on the ph. If you u chk those chapters closely he only overheard the fag end of the convo & without understanding the context misunderstands Kushi & her intentions. He feels humiliated & what he does due to that anger is of course HISTORY or rather LEGEND now. Their Suhag Raat 😆

Why Kushi hated Arnav in the beginning & then ended up falling in love, why Arnav loved Kushi in the beginning but ended up hating her, Why they ended up married, what happened to Shyamu all these & much more ll b revealed in the subsequent chapters 😉