Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: orms

The same hubby whom she treated like a dhobi ghat ka kutta in Pati, Patni aur woh. I wonder how she has has managed to hang on to him for so long. I bet, 10 years down the line, he'll either be a sanyasi or a bevda! (drunkard)

naa ten years down the line he would be a happily married man wid another women...😉
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hillarious TallyHo 😆😆 👍🏼

Lolz @ the pic - She has perfect abla naari looks of soap actress  - Only we know ye Abla naari ke face ke peeche kitna bada Don chhupa hai 😡😆
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

someone please wipe the smugness off her face... I'll offer them a reward!!!😆

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi Juhi
Bigg boss ka dil tujhpe aaya Juhi

Edited by Bigg.Bob - 12 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i find Juhi much better than the rest of the house!
even if you guys find her irritating, she's at least better than some of the other contestants who are sick in the head.
just my opinion, PEACE.
Edited by prc_fan1 - 12 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
did anyone realise why she wasnt enjoying the desi boyz dance thing...coz she cant shake 😆😆

the way she was saying unko footage milega. they will love if we dont dance. thats not the truth juhi. u know very well whether u dance or not no ones gonna look at u. footage waise hi unko hi milega. 😆
-Moderator- thumbnail
A picture is worth a  thousand words. Loved BB's pic with juhi 😛 Its interesting how she makes everyone her siblings by calling bro-sis. But looks like these are all fake relations (Except her relation with her doggy)

Juhi ! Juhi ! Juhi !!
Dahi ! Dahi ! Dahi !!

Like a smooth operator, juhi escaped first few nomination weeks without anyone noticing it. But good that now everyone got to see the clear pic and its difficult for her to be safe from nominations anymore.

Thanks for sky, coz everysince he has entered the house, I got to see Juhi's strategy, even bedi was exposed more and sid actually went insane after sky entered in the house. Not that sky is to be blamed, but things were different before his entry in the house.

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Like a smooth operator, juhi escaped first few nomination weeks without anyone noticing it. But good that now everyone got to see the clear pic and its difficult for her to be safe from nominations anymore.

Aapke munh mein ghee shakkar...or should I say gulabjaamun aur biryani!😆
 PLEASE-somebody who is computer savvy re-post this on  JP's AT.PLEASE!!
I would do it if I knew how. Let us wake up these slumbering Kumkuminians!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🤣

Tallyho and Moderator - the best poets in BB forum