Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: znursingh

PLEASE-somebody who is computer savvy re-post this on  JP's AT.PLEASE!!
I would do it if I knew how. Let us wake up these slumbering Kumkuminians!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
boredsoul thumbnail

PLEASE-somebody who is computer savvy re-post this on JP's AT.PLEASE!!
I would do it if I knew how. Let us wake up these slumbering Kumkuminians!

I thought u were a friend but u are planning to get us banned yaar

By the way no use of posting it in their thread , even.if u tatoo it on their head they wouldnt get it and ofcourse everybody is entitled for expressing their opinion so let them be and we also need some humour quotient in the forum .

Originally posted by: boredsoul

I thought u were a friend but u are planning to get us banned yaar

By the way no use of posting it in their thread , even.if u tatoo it on their head they wouldnt get it and ofcourse everybody is entitled for expressing their opinion so let them be and we also need some humour quotient in the forum .

I AM a friend- of all the sane people here & I like your posts! I completely fail to understand the reason for ATs.You HAVE to use your brain while you judge people,not blindly love EVERYTHING about a star you see on the screen/Telly.no?

BTW-You should Google Kumkum-it has the most regressive & idiotic story-line I've ever come across!

What have I done to get anyone banned from anywhere?
If  loonies can start ATs for Skyzoolander run by Skyzinas(Its what they call themselves!),Sidlassoo,run by Sidlasses(my name for them)  and JP run by(umm...Dahi Bhallas?!) why can't we rain on their parade?!

I've been scolded by one of the Skyzinas  ALREADY! They HATE the names Skyzoolander but preen about Skyzinas! Is madness/dumbness catching????Can we call it madfanism?!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
Oh my!
*bows down* can't say much too you, Tally. You know I love your creations πŸ˜†
But I always wonder, how can Juhi's husband tolerate her? He must be wishing she stays till the end...he can enjoy annoying-free days πŸ˜†
And that pic- LOL! So apt. You really know how to dig em up πŸ˜†
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priyank82

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
boredsoul thumbnail

I AM a friend- of all the sane people here & I like your posts! I completely fail to understand the reason for ATs.You HAVE to use your brain while you judge people,not blindly love EVERYTHING about a star you see on the screen/Telly.no?

BTW-You should Google Kumkum-it has the most regressive & idiotic story-line I've ever come across!

What have I done to get anyone banned from anywhere?
If loonies can start ATs for Skyzoolander run by Skyzinas(Its what they call themselves!),Sidlassoo,run by Sidlasses(my name for them) and JP run by(umm...Dahi Bhallas?!) why can't we rain on their parade?!

I've been scolded by one of the Skyzinas ALREADY! They HATE the names Skyzoolander but preen about Skyzinas! Is madness/dumbness catching????Can we call it madfanism?!

Hey I am with you in this completely, but I want ATs around , I find them soo funny

I whole heartedly detest juhi/sky or any hypocrite for that matterEdited by boredsoul - 12 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ride khatam hote hi iska gala daba degeeπŸ˜›
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tally Ho.. that was superb at the same time hilarious... love the comic streak... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† simply fab..

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice tally ho.juhi nai bi rng dekha dia hai .