Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti.1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb part rose .plz last part k saath epilogue jarur dena kyuki tumne jo itne khatarnaak precap de de k hamare dimaag ka dahi banaya he to badle me humko happy ending k saath treat chahiye aur is k liye epilogue full on maaneet to banta he boss. Gud work rose really heads off to u dear ek bhi esa update nahi he pure ff me jis k precap ne heart beat tez na ki ho . Eagerly waiting for next part oplz update Sooon
crystal-rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chubzy

Amazing update πŸ‘
Flawless description, a pure extract of geet's innermost feeling in d entire story   πŸ‘
U have realy exceeded a level higher now m sooo amzed by this ff tat how beautifully u have potrayed geet's part... 😳
For maan's death news... Well i'll comment in d coming update.

thanks dear...was vry tensed...whether i will be able to portray her felings properly or not.

i hope i do not disapoint u all.
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update loved it

thanks dear...i am happy that u liked it😊
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...

geet finally realised that she had loved maan all along...
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maan dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

thanks dear.

yes it took a long time for her to realise that it was maan all along and that she loved him
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhashekhar

Oh no... She just realised her love towards maan and she got the news that he's no more... Please let him be alive please...

well...love sometime hurts.
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: afrati

i am so confused did she spent the night with dev or not ufff

welcome to the ff dear...no she never spent the night with Dev...it was all along only Maan and Maan only😊

and i have added u to the list dear.
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

I read this update at 3 am...I was very tired and sleepy so write the comments in a hurry and forget to write how I like this update...sorry for this...
U have made me so crazy for ur FF that everyday first thing I do when open my comp. is to go to ur thread and read all comments and ur answers to them and search for some clue...
but as usual fail to get any clue...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

now again I am trailing back to other things rather stating how I find this update of urs...😊

Update was really awesome...brilliant...I can say first update in this FF to give me so much peacefulness...πŸ˜†

I loved how u protrayed perfectly Geet's emotional turmoil...

if she have realized her love for Maan before...this time instead she must be wailing or get unconscious to know about Maan's accident...but she has to realize first that she loves him and only him from the very beginning...then she will realize what she lost...

but yaar this is request don't let maan really die...waiting for next update...

I read this update at 3 am...I was very tired and sleepy so write the comments in a hurry and forget to write how I like this update...sorry for this...
U have made me so crazy for ur FF that everyday first thing I do when open my comp. is to go to ur thread and read all comments and ur answers to them and search for some clue...
but as usual fail to get any clue...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
i hope u r not saying this just coz u r my friend...and this is a readers opinion.(i donot mean any disrespect dear...just want to know...whether its a friends opinion or readers) but thanks dear...its becoz of ur encouragement that i have reached so far...ur pesonal feedback...and tips to improve have helpd me a lot. THANK U DEAR FRIEND.😊

now again I am trailing back to other things rather stating how I find this update of urs...😊
πŸ˜†

Update was really awesome...brilliant...I can say first update in this FF to give me so much peacefulness...πŸ˜†
NOW I could not have left the story in a turmoil...had to bring it to its peaceful place.

I loved how u protrayed perfectly Geet's emotional turmoil...

if she have realized her love for Maan before...this time instead she must be wailing or get unconscious to know about Maan's accident...but she has to realize first that she loves him and only him from the very beginning...then she will realize what she lost...
yes true...all along my story...with the suspense involved...and even after some critisisim(a health one😊)...my sole aim had been for her to realise a love which is very deep and not shallow...they have a very mature characterisation in my ff so they can't go about saying, 'hey i love u,  hey i love u'   it had to be deep from within.,,and they have to feel it with passion from the bottom of their hearts.

but yaar this is request don't let maan really die...waiting for next update...

waise i had thought i will write maan's pov in a letter...but now as u say and as everyone is saying...i will see if i can change it.
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdworld

Awesome awesome!
Just lovd it!
It was always maan and not dev!
Update soon! Pls! πŸ‘

Thank you dear...
yes it was always maan...its a maaneet story...how can it be not?😊
thanks dear
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaR

OMG... Maan's plane crashes...

and Geet kind of feels that it was Maan on that engagement night...

Haila... she also had feeling for him ... yeh toh puri kahani hi ulat gayi... but loving it... 

waise Maan ko toh aana hi hoga... ocean se swim karte karte aayega...apne Geet ke paas... lolz...

yes it crashes...

yes it was maan all along.

yes she now realises when she is on the verge of losing everything.

i dont know dear...i will try to make maan swim th indian oceanπŸ˜†
crystal-rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Rose that was a superb update. Love the way u revealed the suspense. Although i had suspected it had always been Maan am had i was right. But y did he keep it all hidden from her? Pls reveal that also in next part.

Precap was scary. Pls pls dont kill Maan.

Loved it dear.
Thanx for pm.

thanks dear...appreiciate ur comment dear...yes many had suspected it was maan but i hope it was a good journey of suspense...y he did what he did...will be in next part.