ff- pyar aur sazaa {part-2, page-5}}

cool.pratha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
New on ff, but use to read all the ff. so decided to write new ff because i am a big fan of ahem and gopi. this is my first ff and i hope you will like it and appreciate it with your love. so here i start it.

Since nani has come and as we know that she use to forget many things and she thinks that gopi is jigar's wife and rashi is ahem wife. so i continue with this. Here i Start

Part-1

Kokila makes her voice loud and shouts meanwhile nani also comes there
" Gopi, Gopi vahu come here"

Gopi comes . hetal also comes there. gopi is scared. kokila sees gopi and she is very angry.
kokila: gopi vahu tell me something what is your problem? Are you not happy here?
gopi sees kokila,then here and there.
kokila: why are you silent? say it
gopi: No maa ji .
kokila: then why you said to mom that i have thrown out your sister rashi from the house.
gopi is shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. So as hetal ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Gopi try to say something when kokila interrupts.

Kokila: first you hide your sister deeds from us and now you have started backbiting also. Hey lord Krishna i never thought that your are such a kind of girl.

gopi is in tears now and sees kokila. kokila is very angry. gopi cries and runs from there. Nani sees this and kokila also.

Nani: what is this koyali? Why you made hetal daughter in law cry? What is her fault?
kokila: Maa please you dont say anything when u don't know the truth.
Nani: then tell me the truth
Kokila: first of all 

kokila was about to say when nani start coughing very badly , kokila get tensed and she makes her mom sit on sofa, meanwhile hetal brings water. nani drinks water.

Kokila: Maa are you okay?
Nani: yes I am okay,but what you are doing is wrong? 

kokila sees his mom.

gopi goes to her room and she lay on bed , start crying badly. here ahem makes call to home. Mani picks up the call.

Ahem: hello
Mani: jai shri Krishna ahem bhai.
Ahem: Mani where is mom?
Mani: Actually Ahem bhai Nani ji is not feeling well. So she is there with Nani in her room.
Ahem: Call gopi
Mani: Okay just hold one min.

Mani goes to call gopi. Here gopi is crying very badly. Mani knocks the door. gopi wipes her tears.
gopi opens the door. her eyes were swollen. Mani looks her. gopi sees here and there.

gopi: you maniben?
Mani: gopi bhabi its me, actually ahem bhai is on hold, please pick up the call?
Gopi: okay {she picks the call}
Gopi: hello ahem ji jai shri Krishna
Ahem: hello jai shri Krishna. How is nani health?
gopi is shocked to know { gopi dont know nani is not well}
Gopi:  I dont know
Ahem: what, where are you right now? { ahem gets angry๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก}
Gopi: in room
Ahem: Are you out of your mind gopi? mom needs your help. go to mom right now?

gopi doesn't say anything.Ahem try to calm down. gopi is crying badly and ahem can feels that and he was confused.

Ahem {politely}: gopi are you okay
Gopi: ji
Ahem: Are you crying?
Gopi: Ahem ji Maa ji is calling me.
Ahem: Okay go.

Gopi put phone down and here ahem sees his phone and thinks..

rashi and urmilla are walking here and there on road with rashi luggage.

Urmilla: Rashi Dikra  lets go i am feeling so hungry and i am so tired.
Rashi: Mummy you are worried about food and your tiredness and what about me?
Urmilla: but what to do they are not coming out?
Rashi: mummy listen you want to go you can go but not me.

Urmilla makes faces. Suddenly it starts raining there and urmilla try to take rashi to shelter but rashi doesn't move a inch from there. Urmilla runs to shelter. Here all the men comes from work to home. Gate man opens the door when jigar sees rashi is standing in rain. he sees this but doesn't say anything, ahem also sees this. Car moves on. rashi is just seeing jigar and tears were rolling down.

Mani opens the door and sees all the men and which them. all of them come home. hetal see jigar who is worried a lot. ahem sees kokila and smiles. Here gopi brings tea for everyone and wish them. rashi is still standing in rain. urmilla sees this.

Urmilla {shouts}: Rashi Dikra rashi Dikra come here , you will get ill

flashback was rolling down in rashi mind.

" when gopi said this is not right rashiben, believe on lord Krishna, he will definitely help you. then kokila words rashi one day you will feel guilty for your deeds. hetal words rashi i considered you my daughter and u have done this to me and my son"

urmilla comes to rashi and she pulls her

rashi: mummy what are you doing?
urmilla: are you out of your mind? what are you doing here?
rashi: mom i am getting punishment of my deeds
urmilla: what {her mouth is open}
rashi: yes mom. i want my husband who was use to love me a lot, my sister who loved me unconditionally, my mother in law who always loved me as her daughter and what i gave them lies, betrayal 

urmilla was not able to believe her ears that rashi is saying this . urmilla gets angry

urmilla: rashi you gone mad? you are the one who always wants to be a queen of Modi Mansion and now if u got little difficulty so u changed your mind. wow great Dikra i have planned so many kalakari for you and now you are running , good very good..

rashi {in tears}: mummy i am more important to you me or your kalakari
urmilla: i want you to be a queen of this Modi house not servant for that i can do anything, you want to be here be here i am going 

{urmilla goes from there leaving rashi there in rain, rashi wipes her tears and goes from there}

Everyone is gather for dinner gopi was having emotional mood swing, her tears were not rolling down and she try to stop but her eyes are filled with tears... kokila, hetal are watching this so as nani.

Nani: gopi vahu why are you upset?
ahem comes and sees gopi. they have a eye lock for a few seconds. ahem takes hi seat.
gopi: no nani ji i am okay.
Nani: jigar Dikra did you said something to your wife
ahem clinched  his fists. jigar is shocked and kokila looks at gopi.
jigar: no nani ji {looks at ahem}
Nani: gopi vahu i know you are worried about your sister but dont worry we will sort out something okay Dikra now smile 

gopi nodes her head..and smiles a little.

****************************

rashi is sitting in restaurant and waiter comes with a pen and paper with envelope. she start crying and writes a letter.

Dear Jigar ji,

I know you are very angry and you dont want to see my face again in life, I know you will never forgive me , may be god had decided this punishment for me to stay away from you whole life. I am going jigar ji away from your life. When the day  truth was in front of you that day i realized that i have done a very big mistake. i have hurted everyone in Modi mansion specially hetal mom and kokila kaki.  My deeds are so bad that god also will never forgive me. but one human has always right to say sorry. I want just forgiveness from you people nothing else and i am sorry to my loving sister gopi who loved unconditionally to me and never had anything from me . ahem jiju we never got a chance to interact but one thing i can say that you are good and u will keep my sister happy always. Jigar ji take care of yourself and be happy which you deserve to be.

good bye
rashi

here rashi closes the envelope  and put the Modi's address and put in post box. she thinks

" from here rashi you begins a new journey"

gopi was going to her room when nani sees her going to ahem rooms. nani calls gopi and she turns

Nani: gopi vahu where are you going?
gopi: nani ji i am going to sleep? do you want anything?
nani: but jigar's room is here  then where are you going?
gopi sees nani and thinks. here kokila comes and interrupts
kokila: maa i told gopi vahu to check whether he wants anything or not since he is alone
nani: koyali  you should know that night is the only time when wife husband have time to spend and you how much jigar is busy. when gopi vahu will talk with him, spend time with him..

kokila is shocked to listen this...

end first part

{if u liked it, please tell me with your comments that how you liked . i am new here so please friends do tell me}

Edited by cool.pratha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey first of all welcome to the forum!!

And a great first post!!!

You have started this story so well. The characters are all really believable and I am interested to see how the story and the characters unfold.

It will be nice to see Ahem's anger boiling over with nani calling Gopi Jigar's wife.
I also liked how you had Rashi repenting.

Hope to read more soon!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Loved how nani got confused,its making me laugh,hope the misunderstandings get cleared soon and also come on Ahem,your meant to be there for our wife๐Ÿ˜‰
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice starting..! love rashi repenting.. just hope something like this happens on real series.. please continue.. does rashi's part end here?? or will she and jigar be together be together ever again?? please tell me..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Gowriprasad thumbnail
good ff.. so rashi repents.. hope jigar take her back.. will he? update soon..
Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so rashi and jigar is split for ever๐Ÿ˜ญ.. please update soon
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very interesting start .loved to see ahem angry .great going.love the update.plz do update soon.
PS:welcome to the forum
KT.rocks thumbnail
awsome start dear...and i liked rashi... a lot may be she will change soon.. ahem wow man jealous... hmm nani is such funny character... 
update soon dear
Kavya.S thumbnail
hi welcome to the forum...
wonderful start and love nani...
and nice to see that rashi is changing..
update soon
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Awesome start Cant wait to read the next part!