Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: saru.g

she wont come dat fast naa... I thnk she comes after 11... lets wait...
so howz d day??

Kal wo jaldi ayi thi toh socha aaj bhi aa jaegi..
my day was good.. Mere cousin ki shadi hai n i just love the marriage environment.. Ekdum happy happy hota hai..😃
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari1508

BTW I liked anshu's letter scn.. That letter was really touchy..😭 Par agar naitik bhi waha hota toh scn perfect ho jata..😍

haa... even I thought the same... I too liked d letter... but as karan is out of station they kept the scene only wid akshara...
saru.g thumbnail

Kal wo jaldi ayi thi toh socha aaj bhi aa jaegi..
my day was good.. Mere cousin ki shadi hai n i just love the marriage environment.. Ekdum happy happy hota hai..😃

oh wowww... I too like the marriage environment... relatives... cousins... clothes... fun... woww...

haa... even I thought the same... I too liked d letter... but as karan is out of station they kept the scene only wid akshara...

Yaar kam se kam itna imp scn me toh dono ek sath dikhne chaie tha na.. Karan ke holidays ke lie hi they have brought this mumbai thing..
chal wo naa sahi, par wo ss ke bahar se guzar ne wale scn me hi kuch naksh ka chota mota convo dikha dete..
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After readin de update... i guess i can giv de episode a miss...

oh wowww... I too like the marriage environment... relatives... cousins... clothes... fun... woww...

haina.. N you know what i am wearing sari for the marriage function.. 😳
saru.g thumbnail

Yaar kam se kam itna imp scn me toh dono ek sath dikhne chaie tha na.. Karan ke holidays ke lie hi they have brought this mumbai thing..
chal wo naa sahi, par wo ss ke bahar se guzar ne wale scn me hi kuch naksh ka chota mota convo dikha dete..

haa... now a days they r not at all concentrating on naksh... they r concentrating more on G3 n her facial expressions...😡... actually they can deal the track more efficiently yaar... but dont know y they r not able to deal the track properly...

I still remember MC track... though akshara had mis carriage, the way the cv's handled is very nice that we never complaned on MC after they showed... but dont y they r not able to handle this track...
saru.g thumbnail

haina.. N you know what i am wearing sari for the marriage function.. 😳

ohhh wowww... nice nice... show us in fb... dont forget... I know how we girls gets exited to get ready for occasions that too when we plan to wear saree...😳

Originally posted by: vink

first part was good.. Second was also not that bad.. Actually overall I liked todays epi..
saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: vink

If u want u can c first 2 parts.,.. those r good... we can c... but 3rd part is boring n has nothing...