Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

The casting for season six of Colors' dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, is already underway, even as the channel is busy preparing for the launch of the show's Bangla version.

We have been informed by our sources that the upcoming season may see actresses Drashti Dhami (who plays Madhubala in Colors' Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon) and Sanaya Irani as contestants. Says the source, "The channel has approached Shweta Tiwari, too. Sanaya and Drashti have shown keen interest in the show. The makers are trying their best to rope in popular faces from television. They have also approached Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpayee and Karan Kundra, who shot to fame with Kitani Mohabbat Hai, for the show." While Manoj, Drashti and Sanaya didn't revert to our text message, Shweta feigned ignorance. "Nobody called me as yet. I don't even know," she said.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-03-14/tv/37712396_1_jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-sanaya-irani-drashti-dhami

Faraan92 thumbnail

Sparsh's BEST day out at Esseel World!

Sparsh aka Rashi of Parvarish enjoyed her day out at Essel World after her exams got over…

Ads by Google
Jobs In Dubai
Recruiters In Dubai Send Job Offers Based On Your CV. Send Yours Now!
www.TeleportMyJob.com

Friday, March 22, 2013 | 7:10:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   9 Comments  |  3275 Views

The happiest moment for a kid comes when his/her exams conclude. Rashi aka Sparsh Khanchandani of Sony TV's Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi is lucky to enjoy the same moment currently. Recently her exams concluded and all she has on her agenda is to have a lot of fun apart from her shoot. 

The little actress visited Essel World on Thursday where she had a lot of fun. Her day at Essel World became the best for her as she met her best friend, Saloni Daini(popularly known as Gangu Bai) after 2 long years Saloni too is a very well known face of India Television.

Sparsh Khanchandani and child - comedianSaloni Daini accidently met there after a very long gap. Both of them enjoyed a nice time together at Essel World.

TellyBuzz spoke to Sparsh, who said, "It was an amazing day and experience for me and meeting with Saloni after 2 years was the best part of it. I went there with my cousin and my mom and Saloni came there with her mom too. We both enjoyed a lot."

Talking about the rides she enjoyed, Sparsh added, "I am an adventurous girl but last time I was very disappointed because I was not allowed to join some rides because of my height. So, I decided to increase my height and now when that I have grown taller I visited the park again and this time I enjoyed many rides."

So what else is going on? "Right now I am busy shooting for my show and sometimes I love watching Shinchan cartoons and movies" concludes Sparsh. 

Faraan92 thumbnail

"I was given only two hours to rehearse": Sparsh

Sparsh shares her experience on her performance at CID Veerta Awards…

Ads by Google
Display - Video - Mobile
Integrated Ad Serving Your Ads will love it!
www.adtech.com

Thursday, March 28, 2013 | 6:48:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   15 Comments  |  4658 Views

Sparsh Khanchandani who has won the hearts of many by essaying the character of Rashi in Sony TV's Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, is all set to win your hearts by enacting ACP Pradyuman in theCID Veerta Awards. Sparsh performed in the event along with her co-stars Rakshit Wahiand Tapasvi Mehta. Little Sparsh had a tough time to prepare herself for the act but it turned out to be good and was appreciated by all.

TellyBuzz spoke to Sparsh about her performance and she said, "I was supposed to dance with someone else but that could not happen and I was asked to perform solo. I was given only two hours to rehearse but it came out to be a nice performance and a enjoyable experience for me. The act was challenging but it was wonderful since I love challenges. I performed on the popular numbers of Rajesh Khanna and Dev Anand which were the toughest ones but it was fun doing it. My mom told me that it was one of my best performances till date"

Sparsh further added, "I looked very funny getting dressed up like ACP Pradyuman as I had to enact him and bring out expressions like he does.  It was not very tough for me to do so, as I have worked with him earlier in CID and know how he does. I still follow CID and like it a lot. I was very glad and excited when I was offered CID Veerta Awards, as it was an opportunity for me to meet the entire team once again."

Talking about the experience of being a part of the show and the compliments she got, Sparsh shared, "Rakshit played Daya, Tapasvi played Abhijeet and I played ACP and all three of us got a standing ovation after the act. Enacting a boy when I am a girl was one of most difficult things for me that too only in 2 hours. I got good compliments from my mom, dad, choreographers, friends and relatives and they were happy that I learned it in such a short span of time."  

Faraan92 thumbnail

Raju Kher to enter Parvarrish

Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Apr 8, 2013, 02.58 PM IST
Share More
A
A
Raju Kher to enter Parvarrish
DJ A Creative Unit's Parvarrish aired on SonyEntertainment Television has managed to make a mark for itself with an unique and path breaking concept. 

However, the recent episodes of the daily have witnessed a down fall in numbers and in order to spike up the ratings, the creative team has planned to introduce a new character.

Veteran actor Raju Kher has been finalized to play the role of Lucky's father on the show. 

Sources inform that Raju Kher will play the role of Lucky's father who will come down to meet the Ahluwalia's. His character is a fun-loving person but at the same time he is very particular about few things and dislikes few habits of his son, Lucky. After his entry an interesting track will be introduced wherein Sweety ( Shweta Tiwari) will try to impress his father-in-law and will try to behave like a typical daughter-in-law. Raju will begin shooting for the show from today (8 April 2013). 

When contacted, Raju Kher confirmed the news, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's a very interesting role. I can't comment anything on my character as I am yet to start shooting." 

Faraan92 thumbnail

Rupali Ganguly is preggers!

Stuti Agarwal, TNN Apr 11, 2013, 12.05PM IST
(Rupali-Hubby )

Rupali Ganguly, who married long time businessman beau Ashwin Verma in a hush hush wedding on February 7 this year, is soon going to become a mother.

The actress confirmed the news, "Yes, I am expecting. I am very happy and feel like shouting it out from the rooftop. But I need all the prayers as this is a high risk pregnancy."

When asked about husband Ashwin's reaction, an elated Rupali said, "Ashwin is pleasantly surprised. He didn't know what to do after he heard the news because he did not expect this so soon. He thought we will wait for a year or so. He is ecstatic and is being very protective about me and has been pampering me constantly. He just wants me to eat, sit at home and do nothing. I feel blessed."

Rupali plays Pinky, a mother of three, in the popular serial Parvarish: Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi. When asked about the reaction on the sets, she joked, "All my three children €" Raavi, Raashi and Sunny €" are very happy. The happiest of the lot is my husband Vishal Singh. Now we can't even hug because our stomachs clash."

We wish the mom-to-be all the best!

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-04-11/tv/38462548_1_rupali-ganguly-ashwin-verma-hush

Faraan92 thumbnail

Shweta Tiwari says hi to baby everyday: Rupali Ganguly

Binita Ramchandani | Apr 12, 2013, 00:21AM IST

• Article
EmailPrintComment
?

The beautiful and gracious actor Rupali Ganguly is excepting her first baby soon. The pretty actress is three months pregnent.mom. She is currently portraying the character of Pinky in serial Parvarish. After the news of her being pregnant has come on the sets, she is pampered by each and every crew and cast member.

Rupali says, "I am so happy that I can only thank God for it. I need lot of blessings and prayers. You won't believe but my set is like my family. Shewta Tiwari touches my tummy everyday and says hi to baby (laughs).For that matter Vivek and Vishal always try to make me laugh and keep me in happy mood. I must mention if someone is spotted smoking on the sets then Sunny will be caught shouting saying mummy is pregnant. The spot boys to makeup man, hairdressers all take care of me all the time. What more do I want for life."

"The doctors have asked me to take rest as I have a health issue. I really feel at home and so happy that feels like being with my cast," She added.

We at Dailybhaskar.com wish the mother to be all the best.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-shweta-tiwari-says-hi-to-baby-everyday-rupali-ganguly-4232838-NOR.html

Faraan92 thumbnail

Sparsh dubs for an animated movie!

Sparsh Khanchandani aka Rashi of Sony TV's Parvarish has dubbed for a movie Shivalik which is soon to be released…

Ads by Google
Magnatech - The Only
EU Verified Magnetic Fuel Conditioning Company
www.magnatechfuel.com

Monday, April 15, 2013 | 5:01:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   3 Comments  |  1909 Views

The talented Sparsh Khanchandani who plays Rashi in Sony TV's popular show Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, has taken another step ahead in her career. The little girl has dubbed for a movie named Shivalika. This is the first time that Sparsh has dubbed for a movie along with some of the known names of the industry.

We tried to call Sparsh but she was busy shooting so we spoke to Sparsh's mom Sarita Khanchandani to know more about this new feather in her cap.

Sparsh's mom Sarita told TellyBuzz, "Sparsh has done dubbing for the movie Shivalika around 2 months back. They gave a direct call to us and we came to know that they were searching for our number from the past one month. It's a commercial movie and will be releasing soon. It has been a very nice experience for Sparsh to dub for the movie and she completed her dubbing in a day."

She further added, "There were some known names like Aman Siddiqui, Smita Jaykar andMukesh Khanna who have given their voice along with Sparsh in the movie. There were some scenes of ghosts and while dubbing for that particular sequences, Sparsh used to laugh a lot and I was enjoying it back stage."

TellyBuzz congratulates Sparsh on this achievement and wishes her all the best for her future!

Anwesha Kamal

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14557-sparsh-dubs-for-an-animated-movie.htm

Faraan92 thumbnail

Exclusive: Shweta Tiwari takes the dance Kasauti with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Dailybhaskar.com | May 02, 2013, 15:54PM IST

• Article
EmailPrintComment
?

Popular television actress and super mom Shweta Tiwari is all set to be  a part of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa's new season on Colors .The winner of reality show - Bigg Boss season 4 is all set to shake a leg on India's biggest dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Television to films to theatre, this super mom has proved her talent with her versatility and is a favourite with the audiences.

This small screen diva is not new to reality shows, having already judged two reality dance shows (Aajaa Mahi Vay and Bhojpuri dance reality show - Dance Sangram) and participated in shows like Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, Bigg Bos, she is known to have nerves of steel and battle it out till the end        

As she prepares to put on her dancing shoes, one thing we are sure off is that Shweta's undying spirit is enough to make competition go weak in the knees. After her last victory with Bigg Boss will Shweta's fans help her sail through Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as well?

Faraan92 thumbnail
Rupali Ganguly to quit Parvarrish?
Popular TV actress Rupali Ganguly is all set to quit Parvarrish aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Rupali Ganguly to quit Parvarrish?
Rupali Ganguly

After playing the role of a Punjabi middle class housewife Pinky Ahuja for more than a year in Tony & Deeya Singh's Parvarrish aired on Sony Entertainment Television, Popular TV actressRupali Ganguly is all set to quit the show. 

Sources inform that the talented actress, who took the nuptial vows early this year with long term business beau Ashwin Verma, is expecting her first baby and has decided to go on a maternity break. The actress will soon be replaced on the show and the Production house has already started looking out for her replacement. The diligent actor has been shooting for the show currently but will soon take a break from small screen to take good care of her-self. 

When contacted, Rupali remained unavailable for comment.