Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Siddd...πŸ€—...Congoz on opening ur new gallery...wohooo success...u soo deserve thz man...I wish u best of luck for ur new shop...and thank you soo much for mentioning my name in ur thank list...I loved that sig u made...May u open many many manyyy more shopz...πŸ˜‰...
The update is gorgeous as usual...GOD i lovee those large sized aviz...sajan onez r super adorable...text and font luk really good on the aviz...Sigz r fantastic...and the update is suer hugeee which is a treat...awsmlicious work !!!
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sid Sid Sid . . . what do you mean ur avis are not good?! πŸ˜• r u being serious right now? because if thats a joke its a good one haha!πŸ˜† and if its not . . .  clearly theres something wrong with ur eyesπŸ˜•πŸ˜† no offence yaar😳 :P - ur avis are FABULOUS! don't think otherwise! hence I'm still usingπŸ˜ƒand I refuse to take out of my siggy boxπŸ˜†

Yea it was a gr8 observation right? I'm quite proud usually I'm not good with these things lol but I think you should deffo try other styles because that sig is amazing!πŸ˜ƒ u've proven u can do it :)

Ok so I have a random question lol u like DD, u like Sanaya and i'm sure theres many more on ur list lol but who's ur absolute fav girl on tv and couple - I'm quite intrigued

Another question - hopefully more easy to answer lol - whens ur next update!😳

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Congooo on ur 5th gall πŸ€—

This is the 1st time i'm commenting here . Ur creations r gorgeous <3

Update on pg1 is awesome :)

I love love love the icons & avis <333 colouring is gorgeous <3

^^ My favs πŸ˜³

MoNaya stuff is amazing !!! KaSh stuff is great esp the 2nd sig :D

Virika &  Virmaan stuff is fab !! love the style & colouring a lot <3

SA sigs r stunning just like her :) Jen sigs r beautiful . i esp like the 2nd one :)

Karnika & AG stuff r awesome :)

But my fav has to b the Siddhima sig πŸ˜

Its sooo pretty <3 One of my fav SR scene  πŸ˜ 😍

SR were beautiful πŸ˜³ i LOVE them & i love the sig <333 Blending is amazing !!!!

Others r great too :D

Keep rocking !!!

PS - Plzz add me to ur PM list if u hav any :)

Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

[QUOTE=Mllu.N]
goshhh😲
phewwwπŸ˜† 
is this phew caused by the number of siggies i made ?πŸ˜†nopπŸ˜†this phew is for making such fantabulous stuff
omg i bet there is not single color you have left now that i think of it i DID use alot of colours 🀣well that's true indeedπŸ˜†but what i meant to say that they are so colorful😍
i have never seen such a wonderful blend of colors
they are mesmerizing already using one so dreamy
saved the kash and maaneet ones😍❀️☺️ thankyou Mallu πŸ˜ƒ and yes my siggies tends to be colourful 🀣exactly i love your
way of coloring  sigs that's why i said thatπŸ˜†

fantastic job!!!😍
😍❀️
out of this worldπŸ‘πŸΌ thankyou :)
sug:well do make some gurti avis they have lots
of stunning segments you need videos just lemme know
Sure will make more 😳thanks, cant wait for
the next update 😍
Mallu

❀️
❀️

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
      LOOK WHOSE HERE
                                  dont faint or somethng..yeah its mee😎

finally I m here to type a commnt..and even though i know no amnt of sorries would manofy 
                                        you..πŸ€” still i will make sure this getss long (:πŸ˜†

OMGEE>.wat a absolutellyy gorgeouss bannerrr!!! andd its a 2 minutee!! damnn sid...howw can you people doo these awesome stuffs in jus 2-3 mins :| it would have takenn hell lot of 
                                 time if i wud have made it..andd still itna achha nahi ata :\ 
                                       soo hatss off for the banner itself..😳

KAUN KEHTA HE K U CANNOT MAKE ICONS?            πŸ€“ πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜³ πŸ€” πŸ˜•
   ^^ i hope these all emoction baba's are able to convey what i thnk..you are mad πŸ€£
your icons are 1 of the bestesttt as far as i have seen on i-f (: andd i stalk manyy shopss 
     πŸ€£ soo you keep quiet and beta say thta you are one of the best icon makers 

the sigg for aish dii n pooja iss mastt πŸ˜³ and agiainn i luv the text...πŸ˜†

OKAY!! finished...ohgawd..this update was relly hugee damn..how did u doo alll this.. πŸ˜²
anywayzz...my commnt doesnt look soo oodd :( i triedd u knw but chal atleast its not bad (: btw one thing i noticed here is... tuu kya sareee serialss dekhta h ?? πŸ€£ sabbpee siggies banayee h... πŸ€£ atleast 5-6 shows πŸ€£ hmm..wat else...btw I FORGOT TO INFORM U ..u yopped in "how to gayabofy from i-f " ki test ! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ busyy these days?? anywayzzs see isko reply karna hi padega.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I <3 reading replys..and next time agar time mile to please mak on arjun/mayur (: tc byeee 
Edited by Sanugr8fan - 12 years ago
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it
i want some siggies on sarun's dulux ad

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG! Siddd, sorry for not editing my comment for so long, bud, was busy and then forgot that I never congratulated you for your new shop!😲

I tried editing my commenting on the first page, but for some reason it wouldn't let me😑 so I'm giving you a fresh one right here, lol.πŸ˜†

First of all, I just ADORE your banner!😍 OMG, it's sooo cute and the blending/coloring is just fab, I know Sanaya would love it if she ever found your shop, lol.πŸ˜‰

Great first update as well! I just love the EHMMBH and IPKKND stuff, everything about them is so perfect! Great blending and coloring as usual!πŸ‘

This one is my favorite though. It's so vibrant and bright! I just LOVE the texture as well!⭐️ Could I suggest a Debina sig in this style please?😳

You can use any of the pics and text you want, just very eager to see a sig of Debina in these pics. Doesn't she look gorgeous?πŸ˜› Oh, and could you not make the sig as yellow as in the above please? Not that it looks bad or anythingπŸ˜†, but I think for the pics I gave you, a more peachish color would look better. For Kritika's pic the yellow looks awesome, but for Debina I don't know if it would look as good.😳

Will be back with more suggestions, lol! I hope you won't kick me out of your dukhaan.🀣
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow sid bhaiyya, congrats for ur new shop !!πŸ₯³

omg, just chooo happiiieee for u, u truly deserve this!πŸ€— i hope u will open many more shops in the future bhaiya, am a hugee fan of ur creations as u know!!πŸ˜›

all ur creations for ur first update are just shoo beautiful, my favorites are the IPKKND creations, as usual they r ur best !! ArHi are chooo cute, i think they r the best telly couple right now !😍

bhaiyyaa, can i plsss give u some mytho suggestions of my guru and debi??😳 i hope ur open for suggestions, im again eager for some creations from u !!πŸ˜ƒ

i hope u don't mind bhaiyya, u know u luv me !!

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
SIDDD, Main Agaayiii πŸ€— You Know Naa How Muchh I Love Your MoNaya//SaJan & SaRun//ArHi Stuff :) πŸ˜ I Just Love Your Styles Of Iconss πŸ˜³