liked each sig,
aamazing way to use pictures and textures woow
liked text and colorings also..
wooowww

senorita
Posted: 12 years ago
hfgsjkfgsukshag! i will be backkk!😳
Siddd Congratulations on your new shopπŸ€— Aww thanks for mentioning my name so sweet of you to do that😳 may you have many more shops in future. Lovee your work you're so creative. everything looks so gorgeous. All the tellywood stuff looks awesome especially KaJen/JW ones love the icons & sigs<3
OMG GORGEOUS!!! ... Please pm me whenever u update xxx and open soon looll
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49068323�

i finished editing and im so sleepy that i bet not even DDLJ could keep me up anymore🀣😳
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Sidoo Sid Verma! YES Ravjot Vatnagar 😳🀣

K so we both know I fail at editing yes? So I thought ki this time forget reserving and seedha comment so here I am😎 omgg RV i am totally shocked :O:O:O for the 1st time u have wrote such a lambaaa comment ki meri bhi vat lag gayi 😳🀣

First off, congo shongo on your 5th shopπŸ€— Though I haven't commented in most of em, I've definitely reserved in emπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£ anything new ?πŸ˜†// and thankyouu πŸ€— teri this comment covered all those reserves spot πŸ˜ƒI made my presence known😎Anyway, that banner does not look like a 2 min job😳 Stop lying to me😳 not m serious 😳 the only thing that i put on less hard work is the banner 🀣 i always make it at the last πŸ˜† like everytime i thought maybe some new animal this time aswell 🀣 but i thought nahh lets just go with a normal banner πŸ˜† And yes of course your PS, Cookie. I'm glad she forced you to open your shop or else we wouldn't have seen this day😳 woh toh hai πŸ˜† eventhough sometimes i feel i shd close it down πŸ˜† 

I SEE MY NAME! I actually read all the names cuz I was like who supports my Sidoo aww this line is soo touchy RV πŸ€—and I saw RV. For a second I was confused😳 We don't talk that much anymore so been a while since I heard you call me RV. We need to do something about thatπŸ€” Egjactly ! πŸ˜† but how can u fgt it 😳

I just read the rules and apparently you make matching avis as well?😳 I should really read that portion more clearly from now on😳🀣 u didnt knew it ?🀣 that makes us same to same then 🀣 coz normally i just skip rules the most πŸ˜† But everytime I think of you and avis, I think of the Yug-Vrinda one you madeπŸ˜† It was pretty <3 and as soon as u say yug-vrinda i remember our TSPLS times 🀣 and how we left u alone in there πŸ€”πŸ€£

Such. Pretty. Icons. I loveee β˜ΊοΈ I keep saying ooh I love this one, and this one and this one and turns out I love em all😳🀣 thankyouu πŸ˜ƒHOW CAN YOU MAKE SOMETHING SO PRETTY?! And why do you call them your dushman? They're my dushmans ok. Mine can never turn out as amazing as yours😳 I have never seen ur icons RV 😳 kasam se 😳 or have i πŸ€” m confused now πŸ˜† but these icons takes ages for me to make πŸ˜† Like this one:  Look at the colouring and tell me it's not amazing😳 Don't you lie to me Sidoo😑 no i dont like it 😳 coz Mohit is with her πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

I see you're starting to love making animated stuff too now?πŸ˜† Speaking of which, PS tutorials coming soon yes? I still have to download it🀣 I love them πŸ˜ I love the text on this one: its coming up but u havent downloaded it yet 🀣 dont be lazy and do it faster 🀣Wanna know why?πŸ˜† Cuz that's Rishi-Ganga's song🀣 oh gawd 🀣

Pretty Monaya Siggies! I loveee the 2nd one though☺️ I love black and white type siggies. They look elegant or somethingπŸ˜† I love the blue bit in it too. Makes it look classy😎 i know right πŸ˜ƒ i am not a big fan of b/w coz it normally doesnt come out nice πŸ˜† And how many pics did you put in that friendship-to-love siggy😳😳😳 I dont know 😳 It looks amazing😳 They all do but the 2nd one is my fav and this one just leaves me in awe cuz of the number of pics used😳 You're awesome. thankyouu RV πŸ€— m still shocked at ur comment ka length πŸ˜†

Yeah I heard about Mohit's new show. You gonna watch? Btw the siggy rocks😎 i think so πŸ˜ƒ

I love the pics you used for the first ArHi siggy🀣 Her expression🀣 And I love the other one tooπŸ˜ƒ It's all bright and makes me feel khushπŸ˜ƒ thankyou RV and i know its the best expression of him and her so far 🀣

brb need to make chai for momπŸ˜† u always make chai πŸ˜† i shd officially call u chai wali πŸ˜†

Back. Thanks to that animated thing I changed my siggy dabba🀣 Rishi πŸ˜ i wasnt quite sure who they were not i do. thanx to ur siggy dabba 🀣 and that was quick 😳🀣

K so where was I? Oh yeah! The offscreen siggies look bootiphulπŸ˜ƒ They seem like a lot of funπŸ˜† By they I mean barun and Sanaya🀣 ohh ok coz i was confused who "they" were 🀣

You still watch Geet?πŸ˜† I stopped watching before they even got married and say ily or anything🀣 But I loveee that first siggyπŸ˜ƒ I actually love that styleπŸ˜† Nope i stopped watching it ages ago aswell πŸ˜† just had thsoe pics so made a siggy out of it 😎 I call it Sid-ishtyle😎 YAYY 😎! Anywho I love the text and the blending and brushes and use of colours anddd I love the fontπŸ˜ƒ And that kurban hua one😳 I loveee the use of blue in it😳 It really turned out well😳 THANKYOU 😳

I like the soft look on the first KaSh siggyπŸ˜ƒ It makes me wanna go on yt and watch their scenesπŸ˜† Maybe I'll go do that in a bitπŸ˜† LOL πŸ˜† while making the siggies i realised how good these two looked together πŸ˜† I love the text for it. It's so cuteπŸ˜ƒ And the 2nd one is β˜ΊοΈ 3rd one is πŸ˜ Need I say more?πŸ˜† i think u said it all πŸ˜†

I love JW's facial expressions on the first oneπŸ˜† She looks so cuteπŸ˜† Which goes with the text. You're a genius! thankyouu 😳  iwas kinda stuck what to write in it πŸ˜† And she looks sophisticated in the 2nd one. KSG looks a bit funny there but it still looks "picture perfect" =) The last one though🀣 I love🀣It's awesome🀣 It's one of my favπŸ˜† thankyouu .. haha i didnt know what to write so picture perfect eventhough KSG is not facing the camera .. but who cares 🀣 

The Siddhima siggy is so pretty πŸ˜ That's all I have to say for it =) thankyou :)

Atul and Anjali right? For a second I thought you meant Arjun Arohi🀣 oh i fgt arjun-arohi are AA too right 🀣 But omg it's so cute! It's like... perfect! The pics, the text and them. I never watched their scenes or anything but I know the gist of it. Seriously Sidoo this one is just ugfshgusehgsu thankyouu 😳 they are cute :P

Ok😳 That Virika siggy is just out of this world😳 How do you make something look so good?! I'm jealousπŸ˜” is it that good ? πŸ˜²Seriosuly that siggy is so beautiful! And then the 2nd one, I like the pinky-ness to it. It's amazingπŸ˜ƒ thankyouu once again RV πŸ˜ƒ

VirMan! I love those twoπŸ˜† I love the DDLJ song text on the first oneπŸ˜† i had no idea what to write so there u go πŸ˜† I love the blending and use of texture and everythinggg! The second one! I really love that sceneπŸ˜† But I think I love your siggy more. YAYYY !! *shows thenga to Virman scene πŸ€”πŸ€£* Seriously I'm already in love with these two and your siggies are making me more obsessed😳 hehe πŸ˜ƒ

Those DD siggies are prettyπŸ˜ƒ She looks so pretty there😳 They're really well made. Same with the SA onesπŸ˜ƒ I really love the last 2 =) And JW looking all elegant. thankyou thankyo thankyouu RV ! 

KRITIKAAA! I love herπŸ˜ƒ She looks so cute thereπŸ˜† i know right πŸ˜† i went aww as soon as i saw the pic πŸ˜† And omg AA SIGGY! Those two are <3 I miss KMH now =( I'm gonna chori those siggies later😎 same here :( that serial was amazingg .. short and sweet plus meaningful πŸ˜³

AG β˜ΊοΈ Those siggies are perfect <3 I loveee. thankyou ! 

So I think you kinda realised I started to rush. I g2g now🀣 yeah i did 🀣 But whoa😳 I wrote a lot😳 When was the last time I did that?😳🀣  cant remember coz its been ages 😳🀣 but thankyouu RV πŸ€— i love you πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by siddhi209

Congratsss once again Bhai, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ like I said before, you totally deservee it πŸ˜ƒ aww thanx behna πŸ˜ƒ
The update is like super awesome, no, its actually super super super awesomee :P
Your work just gets better each time you updateee! thankyou once again ! means alot πŸ˜ƒ 
The vid avis you make are just simply amaazing, love the styless you do :) thankyou :)
All the sigs, icons, everything, its just fantastic and superb.
Especially loved the Monaya and Maaneet creationss <3 thankyou 😳
 Absolutely out of this worldd, its stunning. thankyouu so much sis !! 
Love the coloring and blending, just too good. Keep up the fantabulousss work Bhai πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰ once again thankyou πŸ€— 
Originally posted by -Aliya-

πŸ˜† yaha i realised i was a tad late with my comment in your last gallery when i saw ya already made a new one. your quite fast, its hard to keep up LOL aray i am not that fast nowadays πŸ˜†.. i am being too lazy πŸ˜†

Sid, how does that even make sense? you make all these difficult, complex and big sigs so easily while icons seem to have your blood, tears and sweat mixed into it ;P Anyway for the icons that ya did make (which was quite a lot really, you sure you didn't exert too much energy making those?..they probably all equal to two masterpiece sigs made by you hehe) they came out great anyway so i'm going to ask ya to sacrifice more of your time to make more icons..i'm just princessy like that in my demands haha i will surely try my best to make more of them πŸ˜ƒ and i know it doesnt make any sense when i make loads of siggies without uncountable no. of pics but i think coz i havent been in a habit of making icons πŸ˜†.. plus when i make an icons i dont like it plain so i end up adding everything to it 🀣 

Wow Sid ya just earned yourself brownie points by saying how cute AA are. oh really ? YAY !! πŸ˜† You really 
areshocked about me being a AA fan hehe ;P Yesh i love them. Not really shocked but i just didnt knew abt it πŸ˜† Always have. infact if your willing to make more on them i could send ya a link to where its only a thread of them with some pix..hq pix..ya will finally see how much of a crazy AA fan i am when ya see that i own that place πŸ˜† really ? mann NOW this is shocking πŸ˜† sure than pm me the pics :P I do like them coz they are adorable so i might work more on them in the future πŸ˜ƒ 

Sid would ya be insulted if i asked your age? LOL don't start thinking i'm tryna hook you up into marrying a desi kudi or my cousin or something πŸ˜† i'm only pulling ya leg Sid. curiosity begged me to ask the question..so tell tell..spill the beans...how old is this bachelor? ;P Aray dont worry.. just for a question itnii explanation πŸ˜†.. This bachelor munda is 20 😎 

🀣 at the comment about people looking forward to your 'guy' siggies. Nah man don't get me wrong i love all your stuff and look forward to em all but i know you understood what i meant by seeing you make things on the female celebs. It just makes the whole intention behind the sig more cute because its kinda romantic for a guy to make sigs on a woman he thinks is pretty LOL no wait that came out wrong...did i just say siggies are romantic gifts to a man's lady love? 
πŸ˜† kinda πŸ˜†.. and lol i know its ROFL coz ppl tease me like that but everything i make i try my best to make it not perfect but near to it 😳 So thats y even guys siggies come out nice 🀣.. but when it comes to Sanaya 😳 I make it with all my love 😳 so yeah u are not really wrong.. m glad someone sees the love or romance in my siggy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

see i wrote in pink to match your aqua blue πŸ˜› oh and its nice to see my name on your gallery intro under the other people you 'love' list. πŸ˜† haha i didnt wanted to be too formal so went with i love you list 🀣 . and aww pink -blue πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..Jojo..

Congratulations Sid! πŸ€— A much MUCH deserved shop #5! Love your work <333 Thankyou jojo πŸ€—

I will try and edit this today and comment on the update πŸ˜³ take ur time 😳
Originally posted by -Zaara-

congratulations on your new gallery!
love the update, fab creations as always πŸ˜Š Hey there! thankyouu so much :)
Originally posted by shilpaaa.

AWWW. your welcome siddchu πŸ˜³ ily for that <3 haye this update looks dfghj πŸ˜ thanx Shilpu 😳 
Originally posted by -Pooja-

OMGGG Jij i'll be right back <3 πŸ€—Pooji kaise hai πŸ€— ? 
Originally posted by -Fatima-

edited
okz so me ish here to edit this wasn't expecting to edit it today having so many guestz at home but as they went to visit Jeddah me ish free to use IF yayyy okz stop my bak bak aww i hate guest 😳🀣 LOL i think i had an overdose of them πŸ˜†
first so many congratz on 5th gallπŸ€— thankyou di πŸ€— 
wish u make many many more *which i m sure u'll* sacchi ?πŸ˜†
all thingz r so gorgeous 
gosh hw u r so amazing with iconz i suck with them more thn i suck with siggiez or avi'z really all r so gorgeous spl these onez & i m lil biased thankyou di.. LOL this is the only batch where i am happt with the icons πŸ˜† but to be honest i was too lazy with them 🀣

all avi'z r amazing gosh u r so perfect hw hw hw? the coloringz r so fabulous i am not perfect di 😳
each & every siggy is stunning 
this monaya one is like too good 
http://i.imgur.com/5HeIo.png thankyouu πŸ˜ƒ

only u can add these much picz in one siggy i can't use more thn 3 max 4 picz in siggy 
http://i.imgur.com/3isby.png LOL i am used to it now 😳 but if u want u shd try.. its not that hard 😳

SR gosh they were so beautiful & this siggy seemz great
http://i.imgur.com/CwRTC.png thankyou. i liked the pics so made a siggy out of it :) 

aaahhh so many AG siggiez gosh love u even more for these i want to use all really i love each ^ everything in them my most fav in this whole update i knw i m like super biased but can't help it u see but really all 4 r like super duper stunning i m gonna use all one by one thankyou so much di πŸ€— really happy that u loved them ! I started making 2 but then i found more nice pics of her n then went on n on πŸ˜†
virman onez r fab me using theirz
kash,arhi,gurti,kajen,jeevi & all otherz r also amazing
awesome work
keep rocking thankyou once again fati di πŸ˜ƒ
luv
Fatima
Originally posted by aishhh.

so this isn't exactly when i promised i'd edit BUT i am editing now cuz i have nothing better to do:) jk i was waiting for when i'd HAVE nothing to do so i could edit😳 i know you understood..i didn't🀣is it even possible ki tu kuch kahein and i wont understand 🀣

but but but since i have this siggy sitting in front of me right now can i talk about it <3 do you know how freaking adorable this is..i've said so many times to pooja you make something or i'll make something for us..but we never got around to it, and you made this for us without me or her even telling you or asking once alskd;lkfjh we love you, seriously we do😳 awww really ? 😳 then i am super happy that i made it for u both 😳. when Pooji said u were jeevi and she was maanvi the 1st thing that came into my mind was to make a siggy for u both πŸ˜† and honestly saying i have been saving LOADS of their pics in my folder ONLY for u guys 😳. and now when i read it the text seems perfect for u both too πŸ˜ƒ.. that line just came up in my mind as soon as i finished making the sigy and was staring at it >3 well i love you a bit more than her but yeah :) πŸ€£ i got it  ! 🀣 and i love you both too πŸ€— LOVE the text, LOVE the way it's so colourful and i LOVE the pictures you chose and all. sid it's PERFECT. neither of us could have done it better, and it makes our dabbas look amazing <333 thankyou so so much!! thankyous aren't enough, because anything at all you make for me means the world β€οΈ aww stop making me more emotional now samjhi 😳🀣. it means everything to me coz u both found it special 😳 and more than this i want nth.. dont even mention that so-formal-word "thankyou" 😳

OKKK now no more emotionalnessπŸ€” it's not a word :( i goes through the update pehle uske baad your love bhara speech🀣 u are getting all my habits now 🀣 

and am i seriously meant to be commenting on everything😳 it'll take me 2093847 years to describe the prettifulness of EVERY SINGLE THING you've made and yeah i'll keep this shortπŸ€” nah ur choice πŸ˜† Coz i to personally think thats a lot to comment :| now as i scroll down it nonstop m like wth did i made so many siggies πŸ˜†

http://i.imgur.com/L95ti.png I LOVE the colouring. omfg and plus she is so prettyy
http://i.imgur.com/MdYCA.png idek why the hell i love this, maybe cuz of the way you cropped it <3 thankyou 😳
http://i.imgur.com/VxqSG.png HOW MANY PICTURES can you fit in an icon as well? dudeee that is unfairly gorgeous! not sure i think i shd work on blending more pics i think πŸ˜† 
http://i.imgur.com/Qoy1G.png if i remembered the blush code thingy i'd use it. ishhh. the text <3
http://i.imgur.com/XUeN6.png that is so adorable, the colouring and text down the bottom esp😳

http://i.imgur.com/OcoXZ.gif AKHHSLDJKHLKANBSD WHAT THE EEFFF SID SID SID
OMG I NEED TO BREATHE LOL.. thankyou so much Aish 😳

THIS IS SO DAMN (yes you know the word) CUTEEE!!!!!!!!!!! i screamed when i saw this for the first time. i swear this is SO SO SO SO CUTE and btw the colouring and quality, i am going to stare at this the second im done commenting. a.l,skmjdf tujhe itni pasand aayi ?? actually i was gonna make a batch of MN aswell but then it became HUGE .. but that part was adorably adorable πŸ˜† so thought siggies nahi huwa toh kya one avi toh chalega nah πŸ˜†

http://i.imgur.com/UFbxS.gif hailaaa yeh kya hai :O i heart this avi like i heart dahi chaawal YAY πŸ˜†
http://k.minus.com/ibyjD6QbLeujoe.gif I NEED TO BLUSH DESPERATELY uff ufff don't you love the way he has his hand on her waist like 24*7 <3333 sorry the avi OMFG the quality and the parts you avi'ed super beautiful chhe <33 thankyouuu πŸ€— and i know this seg was super hawt β˜ΊοΈ n their laugh hayeee β˜ΊοΈ

so much of that gurti seg is making me want to relearn this: β˜ΊοΈ OK done πŸ˜†.. i still dont know the code for it πŸ˜†

i am sleepyyy go to sleep then :O

the sigs. you have talent bhar bhar ke. stop saying i do and making me feel like W*F is this guy on about. no u have :O ask everyone if they dont agree with me :| if there is one single person i will .. i will.. i will .. ermm ... cut my head :| 🀣 there is never EVER a single siggy of yours i have ever seen and gone shit, this is so crappy🀣 for some reason i find this line a huge compliment 🀣 HONEST!!! every siggy is so..amazingly beautifully gorgeousfully unfairly AMAZING. the end. thankuuu πŸ˜³

not the end but yeahhh that should describe my love at first sight-ness
http://i.imgur.com/5HeIo.png best sig i've seen of this pic <33 definitely..cuz i hate b/w usually (don't know why) but you make even b/w look so damn good,the text and textures and EVERYTHING is ishhh thankyou aish πŸ€—.. not used to b/w coz they never turn out nice but m glad u dont think so 😳

http://i.imgur.com/QNgCg.png i love the colouring. i love the texture. i love the text. i love the pictures <3 i love the hearts. omg. in short i love the siggy. i could have just said the last sentence🀣 i was thinking the same 🀣. but oh well i like it moree coz u wrote all those things 🀣

http://i.imgur.com/3isby.png OMFGGG😳😍 i am acting like such an MS fan (which i am not) but i can't help it. i could omggg nonstop :| that's the best MS sig i've ever seen, i almost want to use:| thankyouu thankyouu.. m seriously blushing hard 😳 

http://i.imgur.com/qTswN.png this made pari happy so it made me happy tooπŸ˜† LOL aww πŸ˜†

sid you should call your front page the scroll-now-and-forever page😳 i know right 🀣 when i posted it and re checked it i was like dudee when is it gonna finish 🀣 

http://i.imgur.com/TN45e.png :OOO when was this, clearly i have missed out :/ BUT still the siggy is adorable and i love both their expressions..esp ASR..he's so on the verge of a what the_______🀣its on 16th i think 🀣 i havent watched it for some days so was researching it all yesterday 🀣.. but the expresions he has is HILARIOUS 🀣 like u u said he really went what the 🀣
http://i.imgur.com/DLiWj.png best siggy i've seen of this pic. why is it so adorable and why does your sig look like i can hug it? <3  aww feel free to hug it πŸ˜†.. 

the two MG sigs are way too much pretty-ness for me to handle when i am so sleepy. ufff the texts girl u are damn sleepy and u are still commenting πŸ˜† 

http://i.imgur.com/z6gXf.png OMG OMG this is when i actually used to watch DMG..well sort of and the text is so damn cute, i loveee the blending and style of this one😳 thankyou 😳 
http://i.imgur.com/oXW7z.png the text and the way it sits around the sig is making me forget my sleepπŸ˜† hahaha πŸ˜†..thats a huge compliment πŸ˜†

http://i.imgur.com/Lb9Zi.png skdjf OKKK THIS is the karan jenny sig which is making me SERIOUSLY awake..i was just telling ravs how i was gonna go sleep but what the eff with that, iss sig ki blueness and cuteness made me awake NO JOKE :| those pictures are actually LOVE. aww thankyouu 😳.. and arent those pics the most adorable thing ?😳
http://i.imgur.com/HbTPn.png i dil this style
http://i.imgur.com/CwRTC.png i don't think i've ever told you :| there was this time when i actually liked SR but yeah anyway away from the point I LOVE THE SIG esp cuz of the blending <3 u did :O yeah its a new thing for me but those two are adorable together >3

BOTH virika sigs are like this kind of material: πŸ˜ i swear i need to like make a list of the things i said i was gonna go back and stare at LOL (can you make me one?🀣) jk LOL u want me to make on ?🀣
and BOTH virman ones. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the colouring on both of them. what don't i loveee?

i don't love scrolling endlessly😳🀣 i thought so 🀣 but thats the only thing i hate the most aswell πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

http://i.imgur.com/EXaQj.png THESE PICTURES ARE SO PRETTYYY!!!!! and i LOVE the way you've used them, the siggy, its colours and everythinggg is beautifulness thankyouu !

the shilpa ones are GORGEOUS esp this one http://i.imgur.com/zqfCu.png because i'm obsessively in loveee with this pic and you made it look a gazillion times better <33333 its mine fav too 😳 She looks super gawjus and cute in this piccy ^^

the kritika one. that girl is a doll <3 LOVE the sig, it's colouring and the textures you used πŸ˜ thankyou once again munni ! and yup i never found her pretty but as i kept on watching KMH she IS really pretty :)
http://i.imgur.com/wMAS5.png the most adorable photoshoot in the world. and you just made it 10000 times more prettier. how the hell is that even possibleee thankyouu yaar πŸ€— ab itna bhi mat udao mujhe πŸ˜†

ANDDD lasttt this is the besttt AG sig http://i.imgur.com/JAhDf.png

kkk now i get to your intro :| dude i feel sleepy again🀣 does that mean my intro is boring :O 🀣 i won't tell you the time cuz you'll judge me..actually nvm it's 12:09am and im listening to pehla nasha, thought you should know OMGG guess what ?? i think u already guessed it 🀣.. day before yesterday too around 12 ish or 1am-ish i was bg listening to old songs πŸ˜†.. and pehla nasha was one of them πŸ˜†.. i watched pyaar kiya toh darna kya once again and mann i fell in love with that movie again 😳

in short: you're the best too. i love you too. the end. hayeee πŸ˜†

in long: i want to kill you so badly for sticking my name in your inspirations because i don't have to use the blush emo BECAUSEEE you made me blush for real and yeahπŸ˜† you started re avi'ing for my birthday <3 that makes me feel special cuz i love your avis😳 and baar baar padhne se bhi ab samajh nahi aa raha what the hell im reading so i finish hereee but i understood is clearly 😳.. and ur name is there coz u deserve it aish 😳 

omg i forgot to say congratulations😳 and i remembered that i forgot too (i scrolled down AGAIN and saw reenz ka congrats and then remembered🀣) i know it happenss 🀣 well it does to me ALWAYS 🀣 then i go and edit the post πŸ˜†

PS. have i told you how cute i find this line (don't ask me why, figure it out for your own good🀣) u know how slow i am dont ya 🀣... but is it the blushing emo ?? or .. i dont know 🀣

Inspired by Aish πŸ˜³

i go neenee nowπŸ˜† thankyou once again Aish πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Heyyy Sid,,πŸ˜ƒ  First time im visiting your shop..

I have always seen your stuff in the forums.. but never commented in your gall..
Finally Im doing that todayyyπŸ˜†...YAYY ! πŸ˜† thankyou so much and welcome πŸ˜ƒ

I always loved your creationss.. esp seeing stuff on my favs <3
your creavity is totally different from other makers...which I LOVEEE that :D
Your style, colouring.. just everything is SUPERRR marvellouss! thankyou.. means alot to me 😳 

--
woow.. you have already your 5th shoppiee.. CONGRATS on thatt...πŸ€—
Hope you will open 1000 more .. just keep it up with the marvellous wrkkk :D AWW thankyou so much πŸ€— 
--

Coming to your updateee
I LOVEEE all the creationsss! Ohh myGoshhh seeing CHOOO many favs of mine tooo >3 looks like many ppl ki favs i covered them all πŸ˜†

Icons are DAMNNN amazinggg.. Love the way how you put the text .. also texture nd colouring is just FABULOUS!  Lovinggg the JeeVi, SaRun, MS, BS nd SR one the most πŸ˜ thankyouu 😳.

ahwww the MohitSanaya, SG nd MN avis are chooo cuteee!!!
esp the MS ones are beyonddd adorableee <333 thankyouuu !!! 

Im fidaaa seeing all the sggs.. each nd every sggy is just TOOO awesomeee >333 yaar.. thanx alot.. truly means alott to me 😳

MoNaya ones are superbbb duperrrbbb fantasticcc... loving all of them..
first one is chooo amazinggg.. they are seriously looking like a married coupleee πŸ˜ i know right 😳 Especially the bangles β˜ΊοΈ Sorry m in loveee with her bangles more 🀣 
nd the SaJan one is chooo beautiful.. seeing stuff on them.. I remember their old.gold moments.. missing them choo mch :( we all miss them too alot :( 

Mohit one is choo awesome.. lovee this new pic of him yup he look gr8 in it :)
ArHi ones are chooo fabbieee.. I love the first one... its chooo cuteee.. Khushi was just hilarious as always🀣  i know 🀣 She never fails to make me laugh 🀣 and more than her ASR's expressions were priceless 🀣
nd SaRun ones.. ahwww me ADOREEE these twooo choo muchh.. they are seriously adorableee <3333 loving both of the sggyyy.. β€οΈπŸ˜ hayee tell me abt it yaar πŸ˜ thats piccy is the most adorable thing in the world πŸ˜

ahww the Kash ones are sooo lovelyyy,, was recently watching their old scns <3
all the 3 sggs are chooo brillianttt... fabbb wrk on themmm thankyouu :) glad u loved them all :)

Not a fan of Kajen but those sggs ... woow can it be more cutee .. 
the first is def my favooo.. loving their expressionnn.. thankyou.. they were too cute to handle so had to make a siggy on it πŸ˜†

SRRR.. hayyyeee me LOVEDDD the sggyyy... πŸ˜πŸ˜ this is one of my fav SR scene .. Loving the text also... very beautifullly madeee <333 i love those pics πŸ˜³

JeeViii stufff .. haillaaa😍😍 these twooo are getting day by day more nd moreee adorablee... sooo loving this jodiii <3333  IEKSS those sggs are WONDERFULLL, Sid!!!
me lOVINGG them like HELL β€οΈπŸ˜ thankyou !! and these two are hghaugugugetue.. always making me go aww 😳

ahww..lOng time seeing a KK sggyy.. me LOVEE it totallyyy! <3
also the aditti, SA sggs are trulyyy BEAUTIFULLL!!  smashing wrk on them :D thanx once again πŸ˜ƒ

Other stuff are OUTSTANDING as well!! mindblowinggg jobbb on everythingg..

Keep rockingg..πŸ€—
nd I will keep visiting your shop from now.. Can't wait to see your nxt updateeπŸ˜ƒ thankyou so much !! 
Originally posted by -Mausam-

o h  D a m n 
i am late in congratulating you sorry sorry sorry sid but i've seen the whole update in a CC all the aditi ones dont wory Faru u are not late 😲 are absolutely amazing i just ran here to see if you updated or no after seeing people using your new stuff Just too Good for words. thankyouu πŸ€—i just don't know how you soften the pics this amazingly like it seriously never happens with me it's brilliant the way you use the airbrushing tool Faru what are u saying ? u are amazing yaar 😳 and its truly means alot coming from u .. thanx alot πŸ˜ƒ

& sorry once again for being late*kaan pakdoes* told u u are not late πŸ˜³

other than the AG,EHM stuff this is my fav
http://i.imgur.com/OcoXZ.gif

love the way you added text (actual main Cute)) πŸ˜³ haina ?😳 thankyouu once again! 
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

thnkgod you posted this in MJHT CG...warna i wud hav neva got to know :| chhal RES (: lemme read first  yayy sanu is here ! 
Originally posted by jenny1000

Gosh, Sid, the update on page 1 is fab fab!! Thank you for the little note about me.:) It's so sweet of you! u totally deserve it Jenny !! Thanx once again for inspiring me to make siggies πŸ˜³

Love love the update. As I said in the PM, please make some Sanaya avi's for us crazy fans of hers.. and I love the way your sigs turn out. They are unique in it's self and that's what makes them so special. aww thankyou so much Jenny πŸ€— and sure will make loads on her 😳

Love how each and every sig turned out.. The showstealers were def the SA ones ( THANK YOU. You made her look amazing<3), MoNaya ones and the SaRun ones ( AHHH.. THEY are TOOO HOT and perfect for each other) dont say thankyou to me Jenny 😳 i am really happy that  u loved it coz i was making them thinking how much u love her.. and i hope i have done justice to her pics πŸ˜³

Amazing work and I love your xx essays in my shop. THEY truly make my dayyy! thankyou !
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

All the creations are soo beautiful <3

I specially loved KaJen & KaSh creations thanx alot :) 
Originally posted by AASUS

Hey Sid πŸ˜ƒ  Hey !! πŸ˜ƒ

How are you? m fine thanx.. u ?
Saw your creations & link for shop in KDMHMD gallery as  Fatima  shared them.
This is only my 3rd visit & loved it each time bec. you always make huge update πŸ˜† LOL.. i shd thank fati di for bringing more ppl in my shop 😳 and thankyou u to u for loving them !

C o n g r a u l a t i o n s  
o n 
5th creation shop πŸ₯³

I loved how you made thank you message so colourful. and i loved that colourful congrats πŸ˜ƒ

icons both animated & non animated are very nice. 
sigs are so colourful and loved the texts that match the pics πŸ‘πŸΌ thanx alot !
KaSh, KaJen, Shilpa Anand, DD, Gurmeet, Mohit Sanaya, Kritz, Karan Kritz creations are fab. The way pics merged make them so cute. thankyou πŸ˜‰
Kritz, I like the pic choice, her smile is so lovely πŸ˜› i too loved the piccy so HAD to make a siggy on it πŸ˜³
Karan Kritz sig have cute pics too, very nice.
AG sigs & icon are so awesome πŸ˜ I just couldn't pick one. The texts are awesome on the sigs WOW
I love the sig with believe in angel text more thankyou so much ! they are especially for u guys so m happy u all loved it !
The red dress sig is amazing. I liked how you have her eyes at the bottom , it makes it more sophisticated.
So happy & thanks so much for the awesome update & beautiful creations πŸ€— it was a random style coz it looked empty but i do think it made it look more beautiful 😳 and u are welcome πŸ˜ƒ
As I said before you're really v. creative and keep amazing us with your wonder creations! 
All the best for next update & looking  forward to it. thankyou once again !
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

OMFG! Why am I not on the first page? Where was my PM? πŸ˜² πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ MUhahahaha πŸ˜² Stop crying coz for me ur presence is enough πŸ€—
Originally posted by -nautankidollz-

aaahhh man !!!
aquaman congos for a new and gorgeous place baby!!!
thanxx yaar 😎 

sanya's baby!!
🀣
or is sanaya your baby???πŸ€” well whatever!!🀣 can i says its both way β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ 
all i wanted to say is i just adore adore adore n really adore ur work !!!
specially the icons of this update !!! man just fida on them !!
 u know seeing ur creations from past feww days is making me want to make siggs soo much . have some time this weekend so me n simi are gonna make loads!!!🀣 that means alot !! if i can make u make LAODSS of siggies toh each week i will post updates like this 🀣 and i saw u guys update.. which was called revenge update right πŸ€”πŸ€£ u both are crazy πŸ˜† but thats y i love u two even more :P they were simplyy amazingg ! u both are like my chota bacha πŸ˜†
simi is just making them to torture meπŸ˜” awww πŸ˜†
anyway sidni answer me sth?? how do u end up making so new stuff!! new stuff ? 😲 u mean avis and icons ?? love the way u experiment .. ur each sigg is soo diffrent from the rest n yet their is something about all of them that makes them instantly recoganizable as ur creations!!! thankyouu πŸ€—.. i dont really experiment much .. i just add effect which might be kinda perfect for those pics n then apply some random style that i have in my head for that siggy 😳 its just my luck that it comes to gr8 😳
ok abhi mein jaa rahi hun!! was thinking of making a fun filled reply , but my head is too much crammed up with computer graphica right now to thing anything funny😳 who says this is not a fun fileld reply huh 😳 ur post always make me smile :) thats why i love this crazy dollu more πŸ˜‰

so sionara for now sidni !!!
 but plsss update soon .. man ur siggs calm me down .. just like pari's doo!!
they will be soo great help during exams😳 aww thankyouu 😳 and good luck :)

loads of love
dolly

so sionara!!!
Originally posted by -Faiza-

congratulations for ur new gallery
OMG such huge stuff..Gosh all of them super duper gorgeous
all the icons and avis are soo awsome thankyou so much :)
OMG such beautiful additi siggies..i just changed my siggy dabba yesterday but now i can resist my self to use one means alot.. thanx :):):):)
other than this i loved monaya,mohit and kartika ones too
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

Congratulations
wooow gallery 5,, woowπŸ‘

^^^BEAUTIFUL ..
liked the way u made, amazing coloring
aww avi is shoo shoo shoo cute. thankyou so much Aisho πŸ˜ƒ

liked each sig, 
aamazing way to use pictures and textures woow
liked text and colorings also..
wooowww thankyou thankyou thankyou ! 

senorita
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

hfgsjkfgsukshag! i will be backkk!😳 Mehwi :O:O:O:O 
Originally posted by -Dharu-

Siddd Congratulations on your new shopπŸ€— Aww thanks for mentioning my name so sweet of you to do that😳 how would i miss u all πŸ˜ƒmay you have many more shops in future. Lovee your work you're so creative. everything looks so gorgeous. All the tellywood stuff looks awesome especially KaJen/JW ones love the icons & sigs<3 thankyou so much Dharu :) 
Originally posted by -Noorii-

OMG GORGEOUS!!! ... Please pm me whenever u update xxx and open soon looll I stopped sending pms πŸ˜† but i shall to u .. thankyou πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MaaneetLuverr

Congo shongo on the new shop
may you hav many many more in the future
Breathtaking creations  thanx yaar πŸ˜ƒ
I luv luv luv ur work I don't know anyone who hasn't heard of you :P aww really :O thats ra huge compliment.. but i do think there are someone who doesnt know me yaar πŸ˜†
Maaneet ones are absolutely gawjuss...luving the kurbaan hua soo make some more on old scenes...miss em terribly xx sure :)
Avis and icons are sooo cutee...luv the colouring and the text you use on em πŸ˜ƒ
Monaya and Sarun/Arhi siggies are super cutee πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Wow kash/kajen ones are mind blowing...I luv all the different colours you've used πŸ˜ thankyou so much for ur lovely comments πŸ˜³
Oooft DD ones are the killer...*dead* they are sooo amazing,,I can just stare at em all day ;) πŸ˜† haha i expected this from saru n u πŸ˜†
Awww the maanvi jeevika sig is adorable...luv ther bonding πŸ˜Š
AG/SA/JW stuff is super stunningπŸ‘
Amazing work marn :P thanx alot yaar :)

Right just returned from Nandos n b4 i disappear again im gna quickly run n edit my spot ;)

EDIT

Edited here: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1987100&PID=49053086�
Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
Congtats on your new shop Sid. I used to be a regular here last year but dont know why I stopped coming.. I honestly dont know cuz I have always LOVED your work. Ill try to be a regular from now on :)

To be very honest πŸ˜† I saw your KaJen/JW sigs so the main reason Im here is because I absolutely loved those sigs. 

Awww oh em gee.. these icons are just too adorable! 
OMMMGGG... I LOVE this sig! This scene is one of their most cutest/romantic/funniest scenes in DMG. I love the text! Im sooo saving this for later use! πŸ˜³
OMFGGG.. I need to breathe cuz this sig just took my breath away! Im currently obsessed with this pic so Im so glad you made something on it. Im definately using this right away! Picture perfect indeed πŸ˜³ You have the best texts!!!

The last sig is sooo adorable. Gosh that pic cracks me up.. they are such goofs! <3
And the JW sigs are absolutely stunning! Saved them all! Saved everything you made on KaJen and JW <3 Please please continue making more on them. Ill be more than happy to provide you with their pics πŸ˜‰

The Monaya stuff are best. I always see your work on them in peoples dabbas.. they always turn out beautiful because I can just tell you make them with LOVE πŸ˜³

Everything else is fab too <33 The update is just too big for me to comment on them individually πŸ˜† Update soon!!!