AWWW. your welcome siddchu 😳 ily for that <3 haye this update looks dfghj 😍
Edited by shilpaaa. - 12 years ago
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG Jij i'll be right back <3 πŸ€—

Jijuuu!  ehhheyyy Jij wassup ! πŸ˜ƒ
How is it goinggg ? :) hoppefully good good ! πŸ˜†
Firstly Toh I want to congratulate you on a new shop! πŸ˜ƒ  May you have many moree to come you way and your work gets always awesome day by day ! πŸ˜³

I love love theee Entireee Update basically as it has some of my most fav coupless you chose to work on specially the DMG ones are gorgeouss loveee the kash oneeess the most I miss them soo much .. love the way your made stuff on them ! :) ! . it looks soo amazinggg πŸ˜

I loveee theee EHMMBH hain oness the most simply because I loveee the showww and secondd yourr work is soo fabbb on it the coloringgg is fabbb! awesome awesomeeeπŸ‘

I really like the wayyy the iconsss came outtt as the styleee to the texture brush effect is simplyy superbbb and very wisely and nicely doneee full on perfection ! amazinggg πŸ˜ƒ

And last but not the least I loveee theee Sig you made for me and twinoo like twinoo we have always wanted to make stuff for eachother on jeevs and manu but never got the chance to do so now since you made our life superbb easier as humko ek free mein sig milega ! πŸ€£ This is what I call an awesomeee surprise I was like woahhh that is like heavenly gorgeousss ! <3 I love the pics you decided to choose amazinggg text you wrote hayeee I can gazee at it throughhh outt I loveee the coloringgg and textures you used extremely amazingggπŸ‘ hats off to your for such an amazinggg sig you madeee and I wanna Thank you for such a lovelyyy surprise it couldn't get better amazingg simplyy love it and now it shines in myy dabba your amazinggg Jiju ! <3 lovee yaaa πŸ€—
Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
o h  D a m n 
i am late in congratulating you sorry sorry sorry sid but i've seen the whole update in a CC all the aditi ones are absolutely amazing i just ran here to see if you updated or no after seeing people using your new stuff Just too Good for words. i just don't know how you soften the pics this amazingly like it seriously never happens with me it's brilliant the way you use the airbrushing tool

& sorry once again for being late*kaan pakdoes*

other than the AG,EHM stuff this is my fav
http://i.imgur.com/OcoXZ.gif

love the way you added text (actual main Cute)) πŸ˜³

Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnkgod you posted this in MJHT CG...warna i wud hav neva got to know :| chhal RES (: lemme read first Edited by Sanugr8fan - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gosh, Sid, the update on page 1 is fab fab!! Thank you for the little note about me.:) It's so sweet of you!

Love love the update. As I said in the PM, please make some Sanaya avi's for us crazy fans of hers.. and I love the way your sigs turn out. They are unique in it's self and that's what makes them so special.

Love how each and every sig turned out.. The showstealers were def the SA ones ( THANK YOU. You made her look amazing<3), MoNaya ones and the SaRun ones ( AHHH.. THEY are TOOO HOT and perfect for each other) 

Amazing work and I love your xx essays in my shop. THEY truly make my dayyy!
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
All the creations are soo beautiful <3

I specially loved KaJen & KaSh creations
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Sid πŸ˜ƒ 

How are you? 
Saw your creations & link for shop in KDMHMD gallery as  Fatima  shared them.
This is only my 3rd visit & loved it each time bec. you always make huge update πŸ˜†

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s  
o n 
5th creation shop πŸ₯³

I loved how you made thank you message so colourful.

icons both animated & non animated are very nice. 
sigs are so colourful and loved the texts that match the pics πŸ‘πŸΌ
KaSh, KaJen, Shilpa Anand, DD, Gurmeet, Mohit Sanaya, Kritz, Karan Kritz creations are fab. The way pics merged make them so cute. 
Kritz, I like the pic choice, her smile is so lovely πŸ˜›
Karan Kritz sig have cute pics too, very nice.
AG sigs & icon are so awesome πŸ˜ I just couldn't pick one. The texts are awesome on the sigs WOW
I love the sig with believe in angel text more 
The red dress sig is amazing. I liked how you have her eyes at the bottom , it makes it more sophisticated.
So happy & thanks so much for the awesome update & beautiful creations πŸ€— 
As I said before you're really v. creative and keep amazing us with your wonder creations! 
All the best for next update & looking  forward to it.

Edited by AASUS - 12 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMFG! Why am I not on the first page? Where was my PM? 😲 πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aaahhh man !!!
aquaman congos for a new and gorgeous place baby!!!

sanya's baby!!
🀣
or is sanaya your baby???πŸ€” well whatever!!🀣
all i wanted to say is i just adore adore adore n really adore ur work !!!
specially the icons of this update !!! man just fida on them !!
 u know seeing ur creations from past feww days is making me want to make siggs soo much . have some time this weekend so me n simi are gonna make loads!!!🀣
simi is just making them to torture meπŸ˜”
anyway sidni answer me sth?? how do u end up making so new stuff!! love the way u experiment .. ur each sigg is soo diffrent from the rest n yet their is something about all of them that makes them instantly recoganizable as ur creations!!!
ok abhi mein jaa rahi hun!! was thinking of making a fun filled reply , but my head is too much crammed up with computer graphica right now to thing anything funny😳

so sionara for now sidni !!!
 but plsss update soon .. man ur siggs calm me down .. just like pari's doo!!
they will be soo great help during exams😳

loads of love
dolly

so sionara!!!

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations for ur new gallery
OMG such huge stuff..Gosh all of them super duper gorgeous
all the icons and avis are soo awsome
OMG such beautiful additi siggies..i just changed my siggy dabba yesterday but now i can resist my self to use one
other than this i loved monaya,mohit and kartika ones too