Epi 469: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

gr8 update

Naku's belief in ppl proved 2 win agen...she said 2 dutta tht Abhijay aint the sort 2 follow such order n do dutta's encounter n thts exactly wt abhijay has sed tht he wnt do dutta's encounter... duji hav met abhijay bt nt spoken 2 him on a level tht naku has therefore its right 2 say naku knws him better thn duji do. i kinda knw al along tht he wnt follow the order bt m sure it wil tke a while b4 dutta realises tht abhijay aint bad... its the sme problem tht we saw b4, dutta trusting the wrong ppl n nt trusting the right ppl... evn b4 he didnt maintain belief on naku's belief regarding nana n evn no he doesnt seem 2 believe her wen she says tht abhijay wnt do his encounter. back 2 square 1...

i liked dutta n AS's talk, esp wer dutta sed wen i had shanti n no money i had sum1 tht wntd the opposite n nw tht i hav money n no shanti i hav sum1 tht wnts the opposite...i guess tht reflects tht evn wen we hav a supposingly perfect life, ders always sum things we cnt hav...

BM talk was gd...n sad... madhu's reaction had a glimpse of dutta's tone in it esp wer she was repeatedly tryin 2 keep her cool n demanding 2 no wt AS had thrt 4 her... its so dutta like... as evn he prefers a person 2 b precise 2 the point rather than beat around the bush

precap- awww naku upset on the swing n dutta comes sits beside her, i guess they wil mke up...
missing balu dada...hpe 2 c him in action soon
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
updated dearies! Sorry about the delay once again!! Am having meetings lined up all evenings this week.. 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Fantastic episode. First of all for Abhi👏 Only he can deny to obey the orders, because he is not corrupted like others, he is not scared of going in an naxal area & he doesn't care about his political fil. He doesn't compromise his principles. Nave will realise now he has invited his own downfall.

AS tried to convince Datta, Naku too tried, he understands late.
This story is getting so much better & gripping, I doubt if it was made in to a daily show, enough justice would have been done to this masterpc. Because some stories are great in their written form. Bringing that on screen requires a great team work. Hope to see this on screen some day 😊Waiting for tomorrow's epi. Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the episode…I liked Aayi and Dutta's scene together...😊...and like the way Aayi said...that his life is important and that he should do what is needed…but keep his mind calm.

I like that Naku was complaining…fair enough…but when she said that she met with SP and he would never do anything…the wrong thing to say...😔... She met the SP twice… how can she tell for sure that the SP is not going to do anything? How can she let her husband take that risk...🤔

As the reader...we all know that the SP is not going to do anything right now…but how can Naku be so sure? She doesn't have that insight 🤔

I agree….what Aayi said…that Dutta needs to think before he acts…Aayi kind of saved Dutta today…if Dutta had gone after the SP he would have had a reason to encounter Dutta.

I am kind of feeling sorry for Dutta…there is a war coming and the two women he loves most are weakening  him...😔...He knows what they want but cannot give it to them…so apart from all the other guilt that he is carrying…he would now also have to carry a new burden: that he cannot fulfil their wish.😔

It is a dream and a wish…he wants for himself too…so why keep reminding him of what he cannot have and is not able to give. 🤔

Can he afford being emotional and worried about Aayi and Naku…when the war is coming up?🤔

Not only this…then we have Madhu who is kind of very selfish…she just found out about the encounter and she is more worried about herself…so Dutta has to fight his enemies (Kala - Mhatre - Nave) and then there is SP, and then we have Aayi and Naku constantly after him, and now Madhu wants to talk about her love story.
🤔

Besides Baji...everyone is thinking about their own needs...they say that they are thinking about Dutta and want peace in his life...but the truth is that they are scared of where they will be without Dutta, both emotionally and physically.

It is not like I do not understand them…I do…as a mom who is scared of his son's life and as a wife who is scared of her child's father's life…I understand that fear and understand that they need to make Dutta change his ways a little…that he thinks before he acts.

But at the same time they need to be his strength and support him. Naku for one has always been the one to tell him that he would return a victor... she has always had faith in him when he has gone to encounter his enemies,...and even when she's been scared she has always shown him no fear because his faith in himelf and his survival relies on her faith in him...but it doesn't seem that way anymore...

Now she's asking questions... she's questioning him... the man has been a don for years and fought worse enemies... he knows what he's doing and he knows the risk... so does she, she has always known the risk too and never questioned him... Naku's always put Dutta before everything else... even herself...

The thing is that the old innocent Dutta is gone and can not come back...he has killed people...when they questioning him...when they put a but...behind a sentence...they are questioning him and who he is and that not being fair or supportive. 😔

Just my opinion
.😃

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Thanks for the episode?I liked Aayi and Dutta's scene together...😊...and like the way Aayi said...that his life is important and that he should do what is needed?but keep his mind calm.

I like that Naku was complaining?fair enough?but when she said that she met with SP and he would never do anything?the wrong thing to say...😔... She met the SP twice? how can she tell for sure that the SP is not going to do anything? How can she let her husband take that risk...🤔 i can see your point abt she only met him twice, bt in these 2 meetings he has had a big impact on her n her thrts, he's shown her a reality which she neva seen b4 (tht altho there r 10 houses praying for dutta's safety, there is tht 1 house wer sum1 wil b cursing him) within the 2 meetings, its clear he doesn't consider dutta his dushman bt doesnt agree with his ways, naku knws from his talks tht he is a man of principals n wil neva do nethin tht goes against his zameer, n thts exactly wt Abhijay is doing...he is refusing the decision by his seniors becos he doesnt agree with it...his conscience isn't allowing him 2 do it... naku has always been gr8 in judging ppl...ok mayb nt always bt she has learnt 2 read ppl n understand thm... note hw weneva she has shown faith in sum1, its always turned out good n weneva she sed nt 2 trust they hav always turned out bad..

As the reader...we all know that the SP is not going to do anything right now?but how can Naku be so sure? She doesn't have that insight 🤔 

I agree?.what Aayi said?that Dutta needs to think before he acts?Aayi kind of saved Dutta today?if Dutta had gone after the SP he would have had a reason to encounter Dutta. naa i dnt think he wud hav, abhijay is jus nt sum1 tht wud do an encounter of sum1 like dutta, nt without reason, i guess he deep down knws dutta aint wrong bt jus doesnt agree with his means...😕

I am kind of feeling sorry for Dutta?there is a war coming and the two women he loves most are weakening  him...😔...He knows what they want but cannot give it to them?so apart from all the other guilt that he is carrying?he would now also have to carry a new burden: that he cannot fulfil their wish.😔 yeh, there is a lot of pressure on him... i jus hpe he is able 2 fight this inner battle n stay strong, the last thing i wnt him duin is quitting his ways...he shud remain a don til the end... a bit like a sarkar (the movie) ending?

It is a dream and a wish?he wants for himself too?so why keep reminding him of what he cannot have and is not able to give. 🤔

Can he afford being emotional and worried about Aayi and Naku?when the war is coming up?🤔nt reali...i wud reali like naku 2 b his strength bt i guess she's at a point wer she wnts dutta for herself n her baby... i dno if 1 can blame her pregnancy hormones bt i guess this was bound 2 happen as we al knw he protective she is of dutta... i guess another reason y they r stopping dutta is becos b4 his war was with the wrong/bad bt nw its with a policeman who in his place is NOT wrong...

Not only this?then we have Madhu who is kind of very selfish?she just found out about the encounter and she is more worried about herself?so Dutta has to fight his enemies (Kala - Mhatre - Nave) and then there is SP, and then we have Aayi and Naku constantly after him, and now Madhu wants to talk about her love story.
🤔 haha yh bt i dnt think she wil b able 2 tell him... i dnt think its the right time n place...she's walked out 2 speak 2 AS n dutta n baji is running after her, m sure he wil manage 2 stop her...cos i dnt c the truth cumin out so easily...it has 2 b with sum solid dhamaka...lol

Besides Baji...everyone is thinking about their own needs...they say that they are thinking about Dutta and want peace in his life...but the truth is that they are scared of where they will be without Dutta, both emotionally and physically. 👏very true, bt with regards 2 naku, she worried abt losing him n for sum1 thts been so close 2 losing him b4, her worries r justified..the thing is tht evry1 in tht family is so dependent on dutta tht it seems they wil b handicapped without him...dnt they say u shud neva make sum1 ur everything becos wen they leave u'll b left with nothing...i wud hav liked 2 c his family mre independent than dependent

It is not like I do not understand them?I do?as a mom who is scared of his son's life and as a wife who is scared of her child's father's life?I understand that fear and understand that they need to make Dutta change his ways a little?that he thinks before he acts.

But at the same time they need to be his strength and support him. Naku for one has always been the one to tell him that he would return a victor... she has always had faith in him when he has gone to encounter his enemies,...and even when she's been scared she has always shown him no fear because his faith in himelf and his survival relies on her faith in him...but it doesn't seem that way anymore... true, again m nt sure if u can blame her hormones for her falling weak n tht, bt i guess one wud say tht altho she has been his strength there do b times wer the person feels weak n can no longer provide tht moral support becos a lot is at stake.. i guess the sme thing is happening with naku... she wnt onli lose a husband bt her child wud lose her father... they always say tht once a woman becums a mother, its her child tht she puts b4 her husband n evry1 else...guess thts wt naku is doing.

ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Caught a few webisodes one after another and thought I'd SEE this one tomorrow but came here to catch a quick glimpse and could not leave. Wow! what an interaction Aayi and Dutta had, absolutely mesmerized by the money can't buy peace dialogues. Very -very true and indeed what an irony for Dutta. Troubles never cease to follow him.  Always, Naku has had this ability to judge people better than Dutta  (Jagtap, Damodar Patil ,Nana). Wish! one day  Dutta understands it. Naku might not be educated but she picks up life lessons faster than her husband does. I am not saying 'encounter' is trivial thing or Dutta can't read the bigger picture that it must have come from gangster lobby but just that Naku can read people better.

Kudos to Aayi saheb, she always begins what she wants by saying "hum bas itna chahte hein..."  howsoever life altering  things she might be asking for. Baji-Madhu -Roops story is getting more and more complicated. Can't wait to see how the family will handle it especially with the 'encounter' threat hovering above.

-Ships
Edited by shivansh - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yuvika_15...I do get your point.😊

As a reader we got the insight and know SP's story and know that he only do what he thinks is right….and that he is a good cop.

But what does Naku know…🤔...that the SP want Dutta in jail….had him In jail for 7 days and tried to frame him…SP call Dutta a criminal in front of Naku and been after him sense he came. Yes the SP did not do anything to Naku and wanted her to see the other side of the coin…but after hearing about the encounter…Naku saying that SP would not do anything because her heart say so…I do not think it is enough reason.😔

That is a big risk to take…because your heart say so….without any solid prove.

About Naku being "mostly" good to recognize people…you are right…but I feel that she never really had full faith in Dutta.

I just loved what Dutta said...that she loves him but do not trust him…he is right.

Hiding the true about Supriya…Hiding the true about Dutta's father…Hiding the true about her colour…hiding the true about Kala…hiding information about Damodar….going behind Dutta's back to find out information…keeping some kind of distant and not opening up about her feeling…

Her intentions are good but her ways not always right….how many time have she not put Baji in trouble because of her doing…still she keep doing the same mistake. 😔
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow so okay..really busy so just about had chance to look over todays episode super fast and the storyline is just amazing...ive not been able to read regularly but i do skim through each episode to get the flavor and all i can say is they are amazing..
aayi sahib and nakushas feelings are understandable but i think at the end of the day both of them to should realise that what dutta is now he cant totally change and the way i see it..dutta wants to go out there and face the music because he is trying to protect his loved ones. Even though this sp seems not to have bad intentions dutta is right in throwing nakushas words back at her. At the end of the day how can she be so sure.. i feel myself caught up between two people that i love..lol
i found nakusha really vulnerable  today.. and the fact that she is now a mother has totally softened her that much more..or at least has given her this burst of emotion that wasnt quite so evoked earlier..
it was really upsetting seeing her in tears ..bless her innocent soul..and her dialogue totally summed it up.. maafi saab...bhul gayi thi mein ..aapke saamne kuch nahin bol sakti naa..
aapko jo theekh lagta hai karo mein nahin bolegi!"

there was so much sadness in that whole conversation and dare i say it we saw nakusha being sarcastic for the first time..but even here although her  upset was aparent..it wasnt an insult to dutta..just a very heartfelt outbreak  which i dont think is a hundred percent true.. dutta does listen to her..but there are other factors he has to consider too. just because nakusha feels sp wont do such a thing isnt good enough really..nakusha thinks with her heart too much and i think she has taken..this outburst of duttas..and this conversation far to seriously. On the other hand ive got to say i like this more openly emotional side to nakusha..at least her feelings here have got through to him and finally he realizes that maybe he is being a little  too cold..with her.
too late shes gone!!😕😆 looking forward to 2morrow hopefully there will be some emotional yet soothing words..moments between them both.

thank you very much bb and writer..your efforts never go overlooked
jagruti

Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the lovely episode. So Naku can be gussa too? LOL!