Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For the first time in the history of LTL, Naku got angry with Dutta :) Now thats a definite departure and I really really like this Naku. She is frank and not afraid to speak her mind, its like that old karanji Naku :) Love it!
Love Abhi and his stance :)
Waiting to see how he and Dutta come together now :)
Cant wait for that swing scene...awesome writing BB and team :)
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ab Naku what else can she do? Dutta gets angry if she takes some steps on her own and doesnt tell him and Dutta gets angry if she expresses her opinions and refuses to listen to him.
But its good to see Naku angry...Naku angry and Dutta pacifying her is one thing I wanted to see.
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Yuvika_15...I do get your point.๐Ÿ˜Š

As a reader we got the insight and know SP's story and know that he only do what he thinks is right'.and that he is a good cop.

But what does Naku know'๐Ÿค”...that the SP want Dutta in jail'.had him In jail for 7 days and tried to frame him'SP call Dutta a criminal in front of Naku and been after him sense he came. Yes the SP did not do anything to Naku and wanted her to see the other side of the coin'but after hearing about the encounter'Naku saying that SP would not do anything because her heart say so'I do not think it is enough reason.๐Ÿ˜”

That is a big risk to take'because your heart say so'.without any solid prove.

About Naku being "mostly" good to recognize people'you are right'but I feel that she never really had full faith in Dutta.

I just loved what Dutta said...that she loves him but do not trust him'he is right.

Hiding the true about Supriya'Hiding the true about Dutta's father'Hiding the true about her colour'hiding the true about Kala'hiding information about Damodar'.going behind Dutta's back to find out information'keeping some kind of distant and not opening up about her feeling'

Her intentions are good but her ways not always right'.how many time have she not put Baji in trouble because of her doing'still she keep doing the same mistake. ๐Ÿ˜”

Ani, i understand ur anguish nd agree with some of ur arguments but still i would like to say a few things about naku๐Ÿ˜Š.

Naku has always done things on intuition nd with good intention.  She has always tried to protect dutta from heartbreak nd the pain that would ensue if he had to face the truth.  Dutta is impulsive nd rash which scares naku nd hence her actions.  Yes, many of her actions might have put others at risk but that is what naku is.  She is  simple, well intentioned, extremely protective nd gullible too.  When she hid the truth of Supriya she trusted kala to take the decision, when she hid the truth of her colour she trusted Babi, Baji nd AS to take the right decision, and  whenever she has taken her own decisions, it is only with Dutta's interest in mind.  With respect to the SP it is again her intuition nd belief in the character nd goodness of a human being [again gullible one can say]. 
Just like dutta will do anything for his family, naku too would do anything even if it meant going against dutta's wishes or even risking her own life.  That is the beauty of the characters of naku, dutta and baji each flawed but totally adorable.
 I dont think the argument that she doesnt trust dutta is true.  Its just that she is scared of his anger and his impulsive behaviour.  She is trying to protect him from his own self destructive nature.  As once AS said no other woman would have stayed with dutta after the kind of ill treatment meted to her, it is her blind love nd trust in his goodness that she took all the insults nd indignities hurled at her by dutta nd his entire family except maybe Kishore in her stride.   
But i agree that Dutta continues to be burdened with so many people's aspirations and expectations.  It is not fair that one man has to go through so much relentlessly.  The emotional atyachar continues unabated for dutta.  Blame his decisons nd  his destiny๐Ÿ˜ณ.