Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nishu786

PM tried to use captains toilet without his permission...he said her that he will put her in jail...but PM still entered in toilet & tried to lock door...that's why sky pushed the door & PM started crying foul tat her shoulder hurt bcoz of sky pushing door hard.

here sky is wrong to some extent...Pooja missra is wrong fully...before entering in toilet he warned her that he will put her in jail,but she didn't listen to him & tried to use captain's toilet without his permission...
                                                 She is No 1 Psycho ðŸ˜‰

Nishu😲...are u for real...this is one action of sky that u cannot defend...once PM entered the bathroom..it was OFF LIMITS for sky or anyone else...the only thing sky should have done ..was to wait outside...or he could have complained to BB...if he was in USA he would be in jail right now...on PM's complaint...in India...not so sure...indians ki tolerance power bahut jyada hai...BB to khair sleep kar rahe hain...BB6 mein uthenge
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crixus

^^^^^^^^No matter what the cause, YOU JUST DO NOT BARGE INTO A OCCUPIED RESTROOM AND DRAG THE OCCUPANT OUT, MALE OR FEMALE!

ETIQUETTE 101! 

Secondly, if that person happens to be a female and the one that's barging in is a male, then that is not only manner less but also sexual harassment. 

never ever..do u do that...if u do that u face the music...i will be so disappointed if nothing happens to sky tomorrow.
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Nishu😲...are u for real...this is one action of sky that u cannot defend...once PM entered the bathroom..it was OFF LIMITS for sky or anyone else...the only thing sky should have done ..was to wait outside...or he could have complained to BB...if he was in USA he would be in jail right now...on PM's complaint...in India...not so sure...indians ki tolerance power bahut jyada hai...BB to khair sleep kar rahe hain...BB6 mein uthenge

i mentioned in my comment that sky was wrong to some extent...but it was PM's fault to ignore captain's words when he said that he will put her in jail & she can't use captain's toilet without his permission...
                    PM just don't listen to any one...she is so dumb...you can't only say that it was sky's fault...it was big mistake from PM side.
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

i mentioned in my comment that sky was wrong to some extent...but it was PM's fault to ignore captain's words when he said that he will put her in jail & she can't use captain's toilet without his permission...
                    PM just don't listen to any one...she is so dumb...you can't only say that it was sky's fault...it was big mistake from PM side.

what did i tell ya...the restroom becomes OFF LIMITS if someone is using it...especially for a person of opposite sex...PM...said she had gone to pee...it was not necessary to break the door open...only assholes do that..
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

PM just enter in captain room Sky said u dont allow to enter in captain room , even then she went to washroonm...   Isn't a Pm mistake????
   secondly  always Pm doing a mistake a put blunder on  som one else shoulder ...
I m sure if the same think done by Pm then every one find the mistake in Sky that how dare he is to use Captain washroom

blue-ice. thumbnail
Why do u think the bathrooms don't have cameras?...because its private and personal...ever heard of 'invasion of privacy'...?
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crixus

Clearly, the concept is alien to some members here. ðŸ¤¢

Its unbelieveable...that it has to be explained...it is an open and shut case...
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

what did i tell ya...the restroom becomes OFF LIMITS if someone is using it...especially for a person of opposite sex...PM...said she had gone to pee...it was not necessary to break the door open...only assholes do that..

Don't make a issue out of it...PM hardly locked the door...she was just closing the door when sky pushed the door...
              The time lapse between closing door & pushing door was haardly couple of second only.

Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how can you even compare ignoring captain's order and barging into toilet?? 

blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanroy

PM just enter in captain room Sky said u dont allow to enter in captain room , even then she went to washroonm...   Isn't a Pm mistake????
   secondly  always Pm doing a mistake a put blunder on  som one else shoulder ...
I m sure if the same think done by Pm then every one find the mistake in Sky that how dare he is to use Captain washroom

So according to you the offense that PM did by entering the Captain's room is equal to the offense that sky did by breaking the bathroom door when he clearly knew that a member of the opposite sex is there?...if ur answer is yes..then i rest my case..