Sorry Pooja Misra!!!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Pooja Misra,

Sorry to inform you that you are here by demoted from the number 1 Psycho of BB house to Number 4 Psycho of the BB house. There are bigger Psychos in BB Town who deserve to be promoted at once. Please read the rankings and reasons for the current Psychos. A warning to you , that looking at the current situation you may further go down in the psycho list .

Psychos of BB Town.

# 1. Sky- For barging in the bathroom when a girl has gone inside to use it...
# 2. Sid- for giving Maa- behen ki galiyan.
# 3. Juhi- For saying Thankyou to Sid for his actions.
# 4. PM-for yelling, demanding apologies, Spare mees, crying over a scratch, crying in the bathroom.

So Pooja Misra, move over for the new psychos and unless and until u better these psychos with ur acts, u will remain where u are.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  You never know tomrrow things may change..., list may reverse again...Yeh hai big boss ka ghar yeh hai big boss ka ghar😆
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

You never know tomrrow things may change..., list may reverse again...Yeh hai big boss ka ghar yeh hai big boss ka ghar😆

yup yup...the situation is very fluid and thats why the warning to PM...that until she betters her act...she might stay at number 4...beating these 3 is difficult...i don't think in any of the BB seasons any contestant managed to accomplish...what our top 3 have done...
Juanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Dear Pooja Misra,

Sorry to inform you that you are here by demoted from the number 1 Psycho of BB house to Number 4 Psycho of the BB house. There are bigger Psychos in BB Town who deserve to be promoted at once. Please read the rankings and reasons for the current Psychos. A warning to you , that looking at the current situation you may further go down in the psycho list .

Psychos of BB Town.

# 1. Sky- For barging in the bathroom when a girl has gone inside to use it...
# 2. Sid- for giving Maa- behen ki galiyan.
# 3. Juhi- For saying Thankyou to Sid for his actions.
# 4. PM-for yelling, demanding apologies, Spare mees, crying over a scratch, crying in the bathroom.

So Pooja Misra, move over for the new psychos and unless and until u better these psychos with ur acts, u will remain where u are.

Lol! How I wish BB would show the "psycho"-babblers the mirror on how they act/react... and how their stance changes when its one of their own against the other...
But BB this time is totally quiet and thanda... wonder why?
Juanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I hope PM doesnt get into a fight eventhough Sky instigated enough... hope she doesnt end up in jail... and I so wish it was Amar's party that wins... and Sky baba skydives for nomination...

@blue-ice, I hope PM continues to rule at no. 4... Lol

chocobear thumbnail
Hey there's one thing that I just dont understand that why are they having a problem even when PM is not retaliating and screaming and shouting? The girl is a psycho but yet I would applaud her for controlling herself so long. Now I feel that under normal circumstances PM might not be like this. She was composing herself today and sky was trying and trying and trying to break her down. am sure he will be successful tomorrow in that.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juanita

Lol! How I wish BB would show the "psycho"-babblers the mirror on how they act/react... and how their stance changes when its one of their own against the other...
But BB this time is totally quiet and thanda... wonder why?

I was wondering the same thing...something is definitely wrong with the BB mgt this year...lets see if something is done abt this bathroom thing or not. last year dolly was evicted for cursing shweta...this year sid gave gaalis, nothing happened...lets wait to see if BB is going to wake up or not...
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BB should show footages to the housemates like they did in season 3. i want sky, sid and juhi to see how idiotic, psychotic and pathetic they are coming across 🤢
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PM tried to use captains toilet without his permission...he said her that he will put her in jail...but PM still entered in toilet & tried to lock door...that's why sky pushed the door & PM started crying foul tat her shoulder hurt bcoz of sky pushing door hard.
                                                   here sky is wrong to some extent...Pooja missra is wrong fully...before entering in toilet he warned her that he will put her in jail,but she didn't listen to him & tried to use captain's toilet without his permission...
                                                 She is No 1 Psycho ðŸ˜‰
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crixus

Actually I am very excited for tomorrow's episode. PM told Mahek, she is going to create a major hungama and kisiko nahin chodegi. ðŸ¥³

I hope she puts Akash and Sid in their place, weekly task jaye bhaad mein. 

PM isn't bad if she controls her temper. I remember she was shaant one entire week and people here were like what happened to her?😆

Actually PM talks more sense most of the time...but her anger, her tantrums like shaking her head and spare me always take over the real issue and no one cares what she is saying ...and people are focussed on her antics...and since PB and everyone else has started calling her pagal...no one takes her seriously..