Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
if the producer is thinking of bringing some old mussy lov story then i am the first one to throw ANDE to them.Damn don't they have other things to show rather then these dumb story.🤢.Can't they just give a happy ending????Do they always have to think about Amrmando and Betty????😕
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

do mine eyes deceive me  .....gosh...i still din't catch the promo on sony and i just wish it is not a dream sequence....plz.........the suspense is killing me.......

and hey current..nice to have you back!!

jammy thumbnail

Hmm,

I belive that its a dream sequence of Armaan imagination hence the background sound."yakin nahin hota ki jassi aur purab ek hone wale hein"  I mean if purab is dreaming he wont be saying his own name in his dream right!! This is some third persons dream about them(jassi & Purab), and who better to dream then the team of Armaan and Raj they didnt have any work when the company was in thier hands they dont have any work now😆

I belive that in a fit of rage Jassi/ or Billu might have announced thier marriage to fend of the journo's which makes the headlines and maybe this reaches armaan and the background voice is that of Raj which is coming to Armaans brains when he is dreaming about Jassi and Purab's Marraige.

Let me tell you these are all calculated speculations as I too have not seen the actual promo as of yet

Jammy.

yashika thumbnail

Well, have seen the promo. background voice this time is that of purab and jassi. it is as though they are conversing with each other. 

anyways, these days promos do not comprise of the actual scenes from the show. these are specifically made to reflect the direction the story will take in the next week. from that perspective the lines do make sense .....it is definetely not a dream sequence. in  most probability, jassi and purab somehow land up in this situation coz of the circumstances.......maybe they just blurt out the marriage thing to fend off the reporters .....but then it gets splashed all over etc..

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Still think it is too good to happen at this stage at this point..

Something will happen to thwart it off and also it seems to be the point where Armaan is mde to realise that he loves her too..

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think its a dream as after all the hype the media gave on Purab and Jassi's relationship, i bet its Jassi who is dreaming as she is confused with this fiasco with Mr smrik.

And by the way, are Tony and Deeya really gonna push the story to another 2 years?? Is this really true? I hope not as then all the charm will go off from the serial and what difference would there be between them and Ekta?

-Rifhat

1212 thumbnail

if its a dream....den wot is armaan doing in it...crushing da flower

dn't think its a dream though i think wots gona happen is....

i think jassi n purab will get together...
n do u remember purab telling bebe something......i think it was
about a girl he luved in da past

n now dat purab n jassi will get together ....dat girl mite come back

Samona thumbnail
i thought the promo was really cute. purab looked so good in it.😊
sahhar_jassi thumbnail
i havent seen the promo. they keep showing old promos of when jassi became CEO.  Im dying to see the new one.
sahhar_jassi thumbnail

can someone describe it to me?, like how the characters looked n how the background looked. i only know what they say. can someone whos seen the promo give a good detail of the background n stuff?