yashika thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys, have u all checked out the new promo ? Just saw a part of it.

Purab and jassi are in the frame, purab is smiling and he is heared saying in the background 'yakin nahin hota ki jassi aur purab ek hone wale hein (.. or something of the sort ) ....Jassi laughs happily, says 'yakin nahin hota purab, yeh lo' and softly throws red roses at him. all this i guess is being shown in slow motion and hence is looking quite mushy.....mushy

Anyways, then Armaan steps into the frame and crushes one of the roses with his foot with a hateful expression on his face !

What the heck is going on ? i mean, how can they show their marriage being fixed at this stage when jassi has not even completely fallen in love with purab. One thing is very clear, they will not show jassi getting married now when the show is to run for two more years. Which means we will see another deadly twist being introduced to prevent the marriage from happening.

Maybe the marriage gets fixed and on the D day Armaan brings out something from Purab's past and prevents it from happening coz he is afraid after marriage purab will get control over gulmohar. Jassi, being jassi, believes all of it and misunderstands him all over again.

Or who knows, like it happened in Sakshi, T&D may turn Purab negative and have Armaan expose something devious from his past, making him 'a Hero' in jassi's eyes !

Guess my imagination is completely going WILD ...........

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
oops.. I will not let what is going to come ruin my todays happiness.. it might even be a dream.. must watch out for the promo.. thanks Yashika..
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Surely...going wild

May be it is Purab's dream sequence..

and I also think Purab has told Bebe about Arman and jassi's infatuation. You remember that background music covering the whole conversation about bebe and purab...

hallothere thumbnail
 o god please dun let jassi commit any stupid acts...o god please let her get married to purub..apart from the nerdy brain she has...she needs an intelligent and a smart and a witty one too...
if  purab becomes a negative role...i am gonna sue the directors of the show hahaha!!!
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey Laxmi...

Both of us posted at the same time I guess...I had same kind of reply you see....

yes smisha, looks like we did..πŸ˜ƒ
pj04 thumbnail
 let us keep our fingers crossed,πŸ‘ this is not a dream, it will happen.....this is not a dream ,it will happen.......this is not a dream this will happen............πŸ˜ƒ....................
Morgoth thumbnail

Thanks Yashi.

I think this is one of Purab's dreams. Jassi is not completely in love with him at the moment...

Seriously though, I hope there is no Kekta twist in the end where she marries Armaan. That will be the end of this series🀒

Hallothere, I'm going to sue them as well if they mess up Purab's character!

pj04 thumbnail
he sure dreams big(at the moment).πŸ˜‰......bechara purab...kya tha aur ishq ne kya bana diya.
hey guys, did you notice, I just loved the few moments between Purab and Jassi yesterday ... The look on Purab's face.. my heart was melting.. Which girl would not fall for that look... hai...