OS Secret Affair last part at page 2

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
thx to they  members of this topic.who had reply give me idea to write this 

Shyam gave a cunning smile of his  as he saw the news . i will stop you khushi ji , now is see how you will come here .i was waiting for this  he called media people
Reporter: who is there ?
Shyam: i want to share a video of Arnav Singh Raizada Secret Affair  .
Reporter : why not do send us ?
Shyam: you will receive the video in 10 min's and i want this should be on aired in morning news  .
Reporter : sure
Shyam: good morning Saal Sahib  smiled... 

Next morning 
Shyam : was watching the news
Anjali: what are you watching?
Shyam: just getting in touch with what is happening in world?
LA: Di you know day before yesterday we were in news .
Ajali: really 
LA: yes they have given us coverage 
Anjali:chota naraz to nahi huai
LA:woh tou huai tha...
Shyam: see Saal sahib he just  increased the volume
Reporter: from a secret source we have received few photo age  
Arnav was too looking at TV as he was coming down  "What the"
Khushi and ARnav was on  the screen , he was making her wear the payal and then he was cupping her face.
LA: just stand up from sofa..
Anjali : just shocked 
Shyam gave his cunning smile
Repoter :  voice echo.. aur tou aur ...yeh dekha  Arnav Singh Raizada giving First Aid to the lady he love  in front of so many,the guy who does not have time for others but he has time for her . kya yeh pyar nahi    ... ab aap iss ka faisla kara..kon bana gi Arnav Singh Raizada ki patni 

the RM was in shocked and everyone was looking at each other...
Aranv: who did that?

part 2

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! If some scandle like this breaks it will be SO fun! But I hope it dose not make Khushi look bad...

Maybe what should happen is that Anjali and La should see the Lacknow footage and start putting 2 and 2 together...

In the meantime, Shyam will plot to get LA out of RM, so Khushi stopps coming... so may try to get the media to think that there IS something going on between ARHI...

WE ALL know there is! So it is actually true!

We also know that he has no qualms in making Khushi "Badanaam" if he can get his way! So this will be Shyam's way to getting both Khushi and La out of RM!
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Great writing, but this will be bad for Khushi..and Arnav will be furious!
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nadz back wid another masterpiece.. dunno it should happen or not... but if sumthing like dis happens... it would be gr8!!!
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow.. I was expecting someone to make an OS, when I read that topic.. U did it.. Thanks dear!
It was perfect to leak the video thru Shyam!! Are you gonna continue this.. If so please do soon.. Just waiting to see how Arnav finds the truth!😃
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Wow.. I was expecting someone to make an OS, when I read that topic.. U did it.. Thanks dear!
It was perfect to leak the video thru Shyam!! Are you gonna continue this.. If so please do soon.. Just waiting to see how Arnav finds the truth!😃

i dont know i will cont or not , but i will try my level best to do it ... i liked the replies there, i thought Shyam can do such things to stop Khushi for coming in RM 
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Liked your OS...I hope you will write more parts to it as I would love to read more about the secret affair!!!
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it dear
Guess Shyam is being foolish here rather than cunning...
Taking a big risk... what if Arnav decides to get married to Khushi coz he wont be prepared to see people laughing at her right...
Yeah well when people are acting too cunning they end up doing something extremely foolish at the end... 
so it's the end of Shyam ha...ha...ha... (Gosh I feel like a villain after laughing like that)
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wooowwwahhh..and when will he get to know abt his creep jeeja 's deed..then he will tore him up in pieces for this scandelous news..
naddiya26 thumbnail

Arnav : what is this all rubbish ?

LA : you are cheating on me ASR

Arnav: this is all rubbish

LA: shut up rubbish, you were kissing her you are saying rubbish. now i got how you suddenly agreed to marry me .

Arnav: look at everyone ,every eyes has a question.

LA: & that Chamkali  i don't know i should take her wrong or right but i am feeling sorry for her. she was not at all willing to come here but we forced her...

Arnav : that is all her fault

LA: her fault , how ?

Arnav: she paused ...( she was looking beautiful )

LA: what She.

Arnav just walk to Anjali "Di you know na i don't tell lie "

Anjali but chota over here you are telling lie..as the video showed you were walking towards her , & secondly when party was here why you went to pool side where she was lightening the Diya?

Arnav has no answer.

LA: ASR think of her what image she will have now , who will marry her?

Arnav: woh

Anjali bus chota , aap hum ko pata chala aap Khushi ji ka iss ghar mein aana se itna upset kyun ha , kyun ka your are afraid of your self.

LA: hold his hand & keep it on Anjali " tell me truth do you love her "

Arnav: what the ?

LA: tell truth for DI sake .

Arnav try to remove his hand

LA ASR you don't love me you love her .

Arnav: just look at them

LA: ASR stop it please for God sake don't ruin three life . what so ever now i will not marry you? she taken  her hand off his

Anjali :LA

LA: Di please . don't stop me . please i am tired now , what all they have shown is truth & ASR cannot deny it . ASR i still remember Chamkli was crying after hearing our engagement.& you were also not happy.

Arnav: LA

LA: if you are my friend  Marry her .

Shyam shocked he wanted things to be different but here everything was other way round.

LA: you were hurt as she lost few drops of blood & you went to bandage it ,now you have hurt are more it is time to console & pay back for your deed.before it is too late

Arnav: look at her she was passing him car key.

Akash: bhai media people & standing out side Khush ji home & people are throwing stone at their home

Anjali: Akash : aap chala humara saath... she just didnot stop or waited for Arnav

La Di i am too coming.

Arnav: just had a flash back of their meeting from the day one, her face sad face came in front of him.

nani: beta jai iss se pehla aap kho da iss ko ...

Arnav: look at her &just walk out ...

LA & Akash was standing in the veranda & asking the media  people to go away

Anjali was trying to talk to Khushi but she was just crying & saying  " hum itna bura ha kya "

Anjali: khushi Ji yeh aap ka kasoor nahi ha  Chota ka ha

Khushi: sub hum ko bol raha ha .

Anjali hum ha na sub thek kardaga

Arnav SUV stopped & everyone turn towards the car ...

Arnav walk out & bang the door.

Reporter : how much truth is in this news?

Other: so you have a secret affair with this small town girl.

Arnav: just walk in the house saw Buaji angrily walking he saw Anjali sitting with Khushi wiping her tears

Khushi sense his presence  look at him "ab aap kyun aai ha "

Arnav: just  grab her hand & pull her to get up.

Anjali : chota

Arnav bus Di bohot ho gaya ... i am fed up  he just drag her with him  out

Anjali & Payal followed him

All the reporters look at them

Arnav:  Thanks for disclosing my secret affair ,i invite you all tonight in my wedding with Khushi ...dont forget to come as who will give better coverage will surely get TRP ...

Khushi just shocked  look at him and LA

Arnav: thanks to the person who gave the video . he smiled ...khushi just felt she will faint but his strong arms grab her tight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on readers request ðŸ˜³
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago