media at divali kiss scene adding to intesity?

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, we all know that the media is everywhere in arnav's life cos of the news broadcast so...

what if a reporter was secretly filming the kiss miss at the poolside on divali

it could add to the va va voom that is going on :-)

wot do u think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wouldn't that be great!!!

Oh, but would feel so bad for La and Khushi, both. But, it would definitely add to the excitement of the show.
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my view is what if the media were at the dabba or someoone at the dabba had filmed the two, then there will be apocalpse- as Arnav is well know and the media seems to have  great  pleasure in raking out his personal life to the public- then the marriage fiasco and the compromise marriage might be logical.
that would be awesoem! i mean it would suck to be Khushi and La and may be Arnav but it would so bring things to a head!!
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Perfect Idea..! Atleast better to stop ASR-LA engagement!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dat wud hv been great bt unfortunately nt so.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I doubt that will happen at all!

ASR should just marry La and put everyone out of their misery!

He dosent deserve Khushi. She should stop helping his hapless family and get on with her life!

I am personally TIRED of the whole fiasco that is La-ASR etc...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i dont think so.. but during the ArHi engagement at the mandir.. there were loads of ppl surrounding them.. who knows, maybe the media wale were hiding there or some ppl took snaps/video n sent it to the media.. and the news channels are just waiting to air it only during the engagement of ASR-La...😆 but nah! i dont think even that will happen..😆

sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i dont think so.. but during the ArHi engagement at the mandir.. there were loads of ppl surrounding them.. who knows, maybe the media wale were hiding there or some ppl took snaps/video n sent it to the media.. and the news channels are just waiting to air it only during the engagement of ASR-La...😆 but nah! i dont think even that will happen..😆

may be not during his engagement ... may be during his shaadi !!!😉... do-do girls se sagai kiya hai 😉 ...shaadi bhi do karenge kya ?? sort of media mein khaandaan ke naam par daag n nani gets furious !!! ... n followed by Arhi  shaadi forced by naani 😍...haayyyee...😍
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: reima

my view is what if the media were at the dabba or someoone at the dabba had filmed the two, then there will be apocalpse- as Arnav is well know and the media seems to have  great  pleasure in raking out his personal life to the public- then the marriage fiasco and the compromise marriage might be logical.

even if there was no media there, the dhaba owners (the couple) would see this news and recognize ASR...and then tell the media, that how can he marry LA, when he is already married to some other girl...and they even consummated the marriage at the dhaba...thats waht happened, right, according to the dhaba owners...and maybe their relatives were filming the whole celebration and by accident, filmed ASR's dialogue