Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

I don't support abusive language and extremely rude behavior either but you left out the major person of this whole fight. It started off with PM only but how conveniently you have excluded her? If PM would not have slammed that damn door at Sid's face, I don;t think that whole fight would have occurred. I strongly object Sid's utter abuse and maa/baap wali gaaliya to PM, but how about PM's reaction--> "talk to my ass" 🤬

Sid is at fault for sure, but I would have been equally offended if someone be it PM, PB, or Juhi slams that door on my face! 

Also, I don't get it why you want Juhi to support that psycho PM anyway?! I don't think Juhi is there to defend or support XYZ. She is outspoken and says things to the related person's face if she does not like/agree with certain things (means she speaks for herself). PM should be able to defend herself if she offends others on purpose! 

PS: I am not a fan of any of these celeb/contestants! They all get on my nerve time to time. My point is that Sid and PM both are at fault and Juhi or others have nothing to do it. 

let me answer your points
the first point for bringing juhi and bedi is they convenintely use the talk to women with respect
but Juhi is encouraging sid that it is fine that you can use Maa Behen ke galis to PM
she does not even condemn it that you should not talk like this to another woman and she is seen being proud of her bro's gundagardi and sid was telling very proudly that i kicked PM out of the room
I am not asking juhi to support PM but where is her big lecturebaji like she gave before swamiji that women should be protected

the whole point of the making the thread is not to take sides
I am not a fan of PM or Sid or anyone in the house all are losers of highest calibre

why does Sid need to go and finger the Nutcase PM in the first place
why can not he leave her for sometime

PM to Sid "you were looking for it and you were dying for it" in her scary voice

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the point is;
  • Pm shouldnt have slammed the door on that baby
  • the baby shouldnt have reacted with abuses
  • the inmates should have told the baby to stop using profanity either then or when the baby was clam...they failed.
  • ma behn ki gallis hurt more than UKP...is Pm's family not as important as juhi's.
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

the point is;

• the inmates should have told the baby to stop using profanity either then or when the baby was clam...they failed.
  • ma behn ki gallis hurt more than UKP...is Pm's family not as important as juhi's.

Finally happy to find a Happyviewer who can see what I see 👏

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

let me answer your points
the first point for bringing juhi and bedi is they convenintely use the talk to women with respect
but Juhi is encouraging sid that it is fine that you can use Maa Behen ke galis to PM
she does not even condemn it that you should not talk like this to another woman and she is seen being proud of her bro's gundagardi and sid was telling very proudly that i kicked PM out of the room
I am not asking juhi to support PM but where is her big lecturebaji like she gave before swamiji that women should be protected

the whole point of the making the thread is not to take sides
I am not a fan of PM or Sid or anyone in the house all are losers of highest calibre

why does Sid need to go and finger the Nutcase PM in the first place
why can not he leave her for sometime

PM to Sid "you were looking for it and you were dying for it" in her scary voice

Yes, true that Juhi gave a lecture to Amar when Amar became loud and rude to her and that proves that Juhi only defended and spoke up for herself. She was not lecturing for someone's sake. I know it's selfish but BB is a game and everything is fair in game 😉. I believe these contestants are grown up adults and they should be able to handle their crisis be it disagreement, fight and etc and we as audience should not expect third party to go and support the one who is equally at fault just  because she is another woman. I don't feel sorry for PM because she is the one who started off. I doubt that Sid even knew PM was inside already. 
I don't recall Juhi encouraging and supporting Sid for his abusive behavior unless I missed out. If she did support maa/baap wali gaaliya, then she lost it there! 

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the point is;

Agreed to most of your points but why Juhi has to defend PM's family? Are we not expecting too much from Juhi? Did anyone besides Juhi, herself react when PM said "UKP"? No is the answer...right? So PM should have defended her family rather than telling talk to my ass!! It's PM's responsibility to not let her family down and stop that little immature kid to stop giving gaaliya to her family NOT Juhi or other housemates!!!
-shabz- thumbnail

Finally happy to find a Happyviewer who can see what I see 👏

kya karoo yaar...I am too neutral that it hurts😆
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Yes, true that Juhi gave a lecture to Amar when Amar became loud and rude to her and that proves that Juhi only defended and spoke up for herself. She was not lecturing for someone's sake. I know it's selfish but BB is a game and everything is fair in game 😉. I believe these contestants are grown up adults and they should be able to handle their crisis be it disagreement, fight and etc and we as audience should not expect third party to go and support the one who is equally at fault just  because she is another woman. I don't feel sorry for PM because she is the one who started off. I doubt that Sid even knew PM was inside already. 
I don't recall Juhi encouraging and supporting Sid for his abusive behavior unless I missed out. If she did support maa/baap wali gaaliya, then she lost it there! 

Juhi should practice what she preaches
as per your point juhi should not interfer in others fights then she should spare us with her lecture baji with feminist rights that she will not keep quiet if some one abuses any ones parents in the Ullu ka patti fight with PM and what happened to Juhi and she keeps mum and trying to maska her loser bro Sid
Please watch the episode again when she was waxing her bro sid by kicking out PM from the bed room and she never uttered one word why did u use bad words against other parents

I am not even feeling sorry for PM because feeling sorry for these contestants is abusing the word sorry

-shabz- thumbnail

Agreed to most of your points but why Juhi has to defend PM's family? Are we not expecting too much from Juhi? Did anyone besides Juhi, herself react when PM said "UKP"? No is the answer...right? So PM should have defended her family rather than telling talk to my ass!! It's PM's responsibility to not let her family down and stop that little immature kid to stop giving gaaliya to her family NOT Juhi or other housemates!!!

I am not saying that juhi should have defended the honor of PM's family...i am saying "they" not just juhi, should have tried to stop the baby from using those words just like mehak did.(btw.. not a fan)....and if PM had reacted it would have become a very ugly scene...so what PM did in that situation was right., not her fan either...but love the entertainment she provides.😊
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

sid should have yelled at her but not used Maa Behen
even if she uses a$$ to him he could have responded in similar fashion
and why was sid in the first place going to check what PM is doing when she clearly said Leave me alone
Sid wanted to show his mardangi by abusing some one's parents
i feel really pity that people here still support A holes like Sid
As a man myself I feel he should not have misbehaved like that
all the male contestants this time are useless this time they try to bring past history of the girls or abuse the parents

no dear ..all he wanted to smoke in room and he wanted that mishra in room who kicked the door as told by sid and tried to slam the door  and she was giving her tantrums for two days.. what abt that scary VOICE " GET LOST" talk to ass🤢🤢🤢...abt sid  of course he should have not used that maa bhena kii gali while fighting with mishra ..its  not abt mardagni it was all  abt anger   but  i repeat nobdoy cant justify sid abuses
raffuchakkar thumbnail

kya karoo yaar...I am too neutral that it hurts😆

yes it is becoming tough to be neutral but have nailed it today in your little analysis
this season there is not worthy winner
BB ne aise namune chun chun ke laye
need to give credit to BB team for finding the best losers india can have produce