Losers (Juhi,Sid,Sky)

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode is really demeaning towards women
and SID, Sky (2 loser brothers of moti chuhi juhi) acted like real losers

to SID and SKY "Just because you have one do not act like one"

1. Sid needs to be kicked out ASAP for his behaviour towards PM and he used Maa Behen ke Gali and bedi and Juhi and shonali who were after Amar when amar fought with Juhi that you do not know how to talk to a woman so I could not understand some one saying TU TU is worse than tere Maa ki $$$ (come on double standard ki limit par kardi juhi Ne)

2. Sid wanted to created drama because he knew every one will support him if he fights with PM and it is the grand plan of chuhi Juhi to kick PM out of the bed room and worst is Loser Sid trying to kick PM this guy does not have B$$ls to stand up to another man Sky when he gets bullied by him in the morning by Sky on the Sofa's.

3.Mahek is much better person than pooja bedia and Juhi when she stood up for mishra when Sid was using Maa Behen Galis and PM should give "PINK" bangles to Big Boss since he could not punish sid for air kicking and using abusive language

4.Sky and Sid are tattus in the hands of Juhi and PB. I wanted to ask Juhi why can not she confront PM if she has issues with her she is using losers SKY and SID to attack another women and she is absolute feminist since her brothers can abuse other women's fathers and mothers

for god sake Big boss should put a age limit on contestants next time do not want under age kids like Sid using galis of Maa behen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Losers no 1 is PB...she called shakthi spineless...what is she now ?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
juhi threw a tantrum at UKP...what sid was saying was more then that...she should have tried to stop him in the same volume in which she was talking to Pm during the ukp fight.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

for god sake Big boss should put a age limit on contestants next time do not want under age kids like Sid using galis of Maa behen

[/QUOTE] ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...i am with you
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Since you made this thread, why are you forgetting  to include Psychotic PM root cause of all problem
. Are you trying to say that she is SANE one in the house and everyone else is at fault๐Ÿ˜•
Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u forgot another loser.. amar, who atm is sitting with pink bangles on his wrist๐Ÿคข
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Since you made this thread, why are you forgetting  to include Psychotic PM root cause of all problem
. Are you trying to say that she is SANE one in the house and everyone else is at fault๐Ÿ˜•

sorry my friend ... PM is the winner as she made all these ppl as loosers๐Ÿ˜† with her psycho skills
-Moderator- thumbnail
Agreed sid was entirely at fault and disgusting with those abuses, but PM was also at little fault with that "get lost" scary voice in a rude manner towards people who were genuinely concerned about her safety. And moreover she slammed door on sid which was a horrible insult for anyone.

But agree with abuse part from sid. And please dont expect PB to be mediator in all fights. She has already been fair to mishra several times in fights.

All in all , BB house is now a paagalkhana !
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

If you read carefully I am not going to take sides here who is right here or wrong
but no one should go after anyone like using Maa Behen ke galis
wonder put yourself in PM's shoes and Sid is using Maa Behen ke galis to you

it does not matter who is at fault but using Maa Behen ke galis shows how weak the d$$k head is Sid

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

sorry my friend ... PM is the winner as she made all these ppl as loosers๐Ÿ˜† with her psycho skills

No need to be sorry๐Ÿ˜Š  . I am feeling sorry for her  - Soon she will  realize when she will come out of the house what she have achieved with her psychotic skills..