Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nice idea yaar...more excitement if its happnd...❤️
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
maybe la will see khushi falling on asr  footage an confront him... figures out he loves kkg and then decide to leave him. 
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
errmmm no i don't think there was anyone who witnessed the historic "kiss miss". It was only them and i didn't know Arnav allows media in his house until i saw yesterday episode where the media showed Anjali-Shyam's anniversary clips 😕

I wanted someone to spot them in mandir and make it a big news 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
does RM have cctv cameras??!?!?! 🤣
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

even if there was no media there, the dhaba owners (the couple) would see this news and recognize ASR...and then tell the media, that how can he marry LA, when he is already married to some other girl...and they even consummated the marriage at the dhaba...thats waht happened, right, according to the dhaba owners...and maybe their relatives were filming the whole celebration and by accident, filmed ASR's dialogue

yes- precisely; the dabba owners ( I posted this one earlier)  would notice and remember; they would not keep quiet- and Khushi was in a wedding dress- the scenario played out even though mock was a wedding- and they will talk even if it is not filmed- but filmed would be just great- even  mobile footage would be enough to put the great ASR in his place. but poor Khushi she will suffer the brunt of the anger
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khushix

i dont think so.. but during the ArHi engagement at the mandir.. there were loads of ppl surrounding them.. who knows, maybe the media wale were hiding there or some ppl took snaps/video n sent it to the media.. and the news channels are just waiting to air it only during the engagement of ASR-La...😆 but nah! i dont think even that will happen..😆

might be possible.