luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rasha
You know I am in !!!
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone! Do let me know if you get any response!! And pleaseee don't let up!
luvsagar thumbnail
With Zee on the verge of launching its new show Afsar Bitya I think we also need to give positive feedback to Zee regarding Bhagonwali along with requesting its promotion to keep it away from Zee scanner in the biased TRP race.  TRP competition is tough in the time slot it is right now.!!

Just wanted to add that our voice does seem to matter!  The timings for US airing are being changed again beginning Nov 21st...from Sun-thurs at 11pm so that the working people can watch the show!  Albeit it is a little late however it is still better than 6:30 when most people are still on their way home from work or still working!!!

So keep pushing for BBAT to be promoted, have crossover episodes to attain recognition etc and also send track ideas...but always emphasize your love of the show!!! 

They are listening!!
Edited by luvsagar - 12 years ago
rashaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

With Zee on the verge of launching its new show Afsar Bitya I think we also need to give positive feedback to Zee regarding Bhagonwali along with requesting its promotion to keep it away from Zee scanner in the biased TRP race.  TRP competition is tough in the time slot it is right now.!!

Just wanted to add that our voice does seem to matter!  The timings for US airing are being changed again beginning Nov 21st...from Sun-thurs at 11pm so that the working people can watch the show!  Albeit it is a little late however it is still better than 6:30 when most people are still on their way home from work or still working!!!

So keep pushing for BBAT to be promoted, have crossover episodes to attain recognition etc and also send track ideas...but always emphasize your love of the show!!! 

They are listening!!

**Everyone take not of the red text!

Right, luvsagar!!! We must keep going and keep the pressure on Zee! I also think we should bring up the fact that they don't have Runjhun featuring on their website at all when they have ALL the other leads!! It's about time they brought her onto the website, and about time they did a proper photo shoot for the cast!!

-------------------------------
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You guys are right in that we have to continue to push Zee to continuously promote BBAT. 
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to be the lone voice of dissent in the wilderness regarding the time change but I think that BBAT is being sacrificed again for another show. For those of you who monitor the time listings and Zee's polls, this was what happened:

1. Zee simply exchanged the time slot for BBAT and Jhansi Ki Rani;

2. Before our campaign , Zee had conducted an online poll for Jhansi Ki Rani since this show had VERY LOW VIEWERSHIP. I followed this poll and the opinion given was that people really liked Jhansi but IT WAS BEING SHOWN TOO LATE.

I'm very happy for those of you who think that 11PM IN THE NIGHT is a good time for a show. Maybe it is, if you're at at home all the next day. But for me a good time slot is prime time and that is between 8pm to 10pm. 

For me Zee did not listen
Edited by nishersal - 12 years ago
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishersal

Sorry to be the lone voice of dissent in the wilderness regarding the time change but I think that BBAT is being sacrificed again for another show. For those of you who monitor the time listings and Zee's polls, this was what happened:

1. Zee simply exchanged the time slot for BBAT and Jhansi Ki Rani;

2. Before our campaign , Zee had conducted an online poll for Jhansi Ki Rani since this show had VERY LOW VIEWERSHIP. I followed this poll and the opinion given was that people really liked Jhansi but IT WAS BEING SHOWN TOO LATE.

I'm very happy for those of you who think that 11PM IN THE NIGHT is a good time for a show. Maybe it is, if you're at at home all the next day. But for me a good time slot is prime time and that is between 8pm to 10pm. 

For me Zee did not listen

I do understand where you are coming from. For me I am accustomed to waking late even though work is the next day, but I do understand that hour for persons who go to bed earlier.  Maybe they will probably do eventually put it to a time slot which would be convenient to all of us.
rashaa thumbnail
I know this time slot is not the best, but hopefully Hitler Didi will flop and they'll have to cancel it and then we can demand that BBAT come back to it's 9pm slot!! Also I would like to add that we can bombard Zee with emails and posts for also not nominating Bhagonwali for ANY Zee Rishtey awards!!!! Please continue, and start the assault against Zee!!
luvsagar thumbnail
I think I had said earlier that BBAT was in the optimal time slot and yes 11pm may not be best .  I still continue to email Zee asking for a time slot like it has in India like 10 or 10:30 if we can't get our old slot back.  And although I like Rati Pandey as an actress I refuse to watch a television show that would condone having Hitler in its name!

Keep emailing Zee with our grievances regarding the US time, their bias towards the show and nominations and lack of promotions!!!
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I think I had said earlier that BBAT was in the optimal time slot and yes 11pm may not be best .  I still continue to email Zee asking for a time slot like it has in India like 10 or 10:30 if we can't get our old slot back.  And although I like Rati Pandey as an actress I refuse to watch a television show that would condone having Hitler in its name!

Keep emailing Zee with our grievances regarding the US time, their bias towards the show and nominations and lack of promotions!!!

My sentiments exactly!  How can a show have that abominable name as part of its title?? Never voiced my disapproval as I thought maybe it's acceptable as a slang in India, not sure. But the title is still distasteful and as a result I am biased against the show.

The present time slot is way too late for those of us on the east coast/caribbean...finishing at either 11.30pm or 12.30am...ridiculous to say the least!  But  Zee continues to exhibit a vendetta against BBAT and its fans so I guess it's no skin off their back if we have to become night owls to watch the show!  This is just one more way for them to irritate the viewers..."you wanted a time change...well here it is, take it or leave it !"