rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all!

I'm writing here so I can spread the word. A group of us on Facebook have started a campaign to get Zee to promote Bhagonwali better. We're following a similar format as we did when we stopped the show from getting cancelled, except that there is no petition. We have decided to bombard Zee with emails and Facebook posts again. A few of us have been doing this for a few days, but we could use everyone's support!!

I'm pasting my wall post here just as an example.

Dear Zee,
I would like to know why Bhagonwali is not promoted properly. We fans are highly disappointed that you would put a show with such great potential into the primetime slot and NOT promote it! We had decided to set SOME ummeed on Zee when the time change was announced, but apparently it was all in vain! The show is not promoted properly at all, and all the chances that could be used to draw in audiences for this brilliant show (with VERY talented cast and crew) are mismanaged! Please do change your promotional strategy for Bhagonwali and give it more attention!! It really is a WONDERFUL serial and can rule the roost for a long, long time!
*Of course, I would like to add that we do NOT under ANY circumstances want to see the typical Zee format on Bhagonwali!

Please do join us and post on the wall as much as you can. Don't copy paste a hundred times like the others do, one good post a day would be LOVELY. Also, please post separate wall posts - feel free to also comment on each others' posts, but it's better to post separately so that it looks like more independent people are involved and more people are demanding the same thing!

Thanks for reading this all the way through! I hope you all join us! πŸ˜Š

-------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you have my full support

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is the name of this website please?
rashaa thumbnail
Thanks nishersal & Nalini πŸ˜Š

Cleo - go to http://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia and post on their wall. Also, to email them, the address is [email protected]

Let me know if you need anything else!
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Rashaa for posting this.  Good you listed this here otherwise some of us would not know of your and others efforts.  Thanks.
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
FB will be hard for me but I definetly will give it a try!!  I hope v succeed tho!Here BBAT has gone down by fivee!!
Great Job... u have there! U hav my support!
rashaa thumbnail
Thank you Nikki and luvbbat! Nikki - any little bit you do helps!! I must say, I don't think it's that hard to believe we've dropped in ratings, because this track is AWFUL (you can include that in your email or whatever you send if you'd like. I am doing that)!!

I really do hope we can make a difference!

Thanks again!

Edit: http://bhagonwali.blogspot.com/p/checklist.html - this is a page on my blog that has ALL the resources you all would need (as far as I know) to contact Zee for our complaints/demands
Edited by rashaa - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have my support - i am a FB junkie so i will definitely do this.
rashaa thumbnail
Thanks kitty and nikhil bhai πŸ˜Š
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We'll fight till the end RashaπŸ˜‰