Raja Hasan and Mansi performance

Posted: 12 years ago
Tonight Raja Hasan and Mansi performed on the song Albela Sajan. Here is the video of the performance:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s4R-GD6bwSw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Vijay Vyas - 12 years ago
one of the best...thks for the link...
I liked the singing ...it was good.
Best singing of the day...

Dont care what judges says...Manasi was superb and effortless singing...SUperb with high notes but amazingly clear with low notes...Harmony and so much in sync...Raja and Manasi just stupendous...

When Amanat Ali sang Albela sajan in C-07 I always wanted to also hear Raja sing the same and today my wish was fulfilled...Great job..

Hum khush hai...

Got to let Zahida know to watch today's show...

Vijay pls pass on this comments to Raja..

Mansi has proven herself very well on this show as a superb singer. She has been amazing. I had watched Gulaal and had no idea that she is such a good singer.

Saturday's choice of composition was not easy by any means. Congratulations to Mansi for her talent in singing. :-)
Edited by nanda_gopa - 12 years ago
A very difficult song...Manasi and Raja performed very good.
Great performance !
Mansi was as confident as Raja.. hats off.. loved her ending tarana !
Regarding judges. comments... who cares .. we all know their level of "understanding music", "singing" and judging πŸ˜ƒ.

this by far is the best i have heard on SYR, and finally i believe mansi has classical bases. Albela sajan, the raag and the song is not that easy, specially after  it has got a cult status in films after the rendition by the trio in HDDCS, two most talented  singers  and UStadji, its not an easy feat. Why dont the judges wear headphones like  SRGMP or something, that way they could have understood much much better the notes touched. At a point mansi and raja will sing together in two different scales, one word AMAZINGπŸ‘
Namaste Vijay Ji kaise ho aap?
As for Raja and manasi it was sheer joy to hear their rendition.

Excellent choice of song and flawless rendition. Who cares about the judges? Completely in sync. Not an easy job with a song such as this and they managed it so so so well.

So happy to hear Raja sing this song. Just as varsha said I have also been waiting to hear this in Raja's inimitable voice.

Padma

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Best singing of the day...

Dont care what judges says...Manasi was superb and effortless singing...SUperb with high notes but amazingly clear with low notes...Harmony and so much in sync...Raja and Manasi just stupendous...

When Amanat Ali sang Albela sajan in C-07 I always wanted to also hear Raja sing the same and today my wish was fulfilled...Great job..

Hum khush hai...

Got to let Zahida know to watch today's show...

Vijay pls pass on this comments to Raja..

Thanks.Jaroor Raja tak pahuncha dunga aapki baat.😊😊