This One Story Of Love - AbhIya OS

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

INTRO

I was lying in bed, trying to get some sleep. It's really hard to sleep when your mum tells you that she wants to tell you something important in the morning. It's even harder when it's dawn. It's too bright to sleep peacefully. I decided to sit up and read a book. But I just couldn't concentrate. I started to doodle in my diary but nothing would help. There was no point of sleeping anyway, it was 7 in the morning. I have to go and visit my friend and help her with her essay on vampires. I don't exactly believe in vampires , they are just a myth and nothing else. Before all that, I need to go and speak to my mum. I wonder what she needs to say to me.

'Miss. Piya Dobriyal! Why are you not following your dad's culture?' shouted Mum.

'Mum, how am I not following Papa's culture?' I asked, puzzled.

'How am I not?! Ask me how you ARE following his culture! You have been drinking with your friends and going around the streets all night long! When you were 6 your dad explained to you that you shouldn't do all this! I well remember but you don't!' screamed Mum at the top of her voice.

All the times when I was drinking and going around with my friends were flashing around in my head. I did such a bad deed. How can I say to Mum that I'm sorry? I will just try and say it to her face.

'Mum. I am sorry for all the things I did. Please forgive me.' I apologised.

'No sorry will do! You are moving to another city. Today evening, pack your bags, tell your friend you can't come , catch the train and go.' Mum said.

I started packing my bags. I was so sad , I didn't want to go. I texted my friend Katy and told her that I couldn't come. I finished packing my bags and all my precious items. I , Piya Dobriyal was actually crying! It seems odd. I have never really cried in my life. Probably when I was under 3 but not after that. I have always been brave. I have got really attached to this city.  I wouldn't mind going to another city if someone was with me. But I'm going all alone, which makes me more scared. Anyway,  I will have to be brave like I am normally. The evening has come so quickly! I went to say goodbye to Mum and left for the station and caught my train…

I was there. In Barcelona. I miss Madrid loads. I wish I could just go back. But I can't. I sat in a taxi and asked the driver to drop me off at my apartment. It took ages to get there.

I was finally there. I opened the door and threw my suitcase on the floor and lay on the bed. I opened my laptop and searched for 'Benjamin Franklin International School'. It seemed like a good school. They had just uploaded some students photographs with their information. It was really cool. There was only a description of one boy , he didn't have a picture. That's awkward. Anyway,  I couldn't sleep once again, it was 5 in the morning. Oh god! I'm so annoyed with life! Mum just sent me an email. It said:

Hi Piya,

How are you? Hope you realised your mistake. I didn't send you there just for all that drinking stuff. It was because I didn't want you to get bored in Madrid with me. I have got a new job which means I will be out all the time, you wont like it will you? So I sent you to Barcelona. Your papa doesn't know about you drinking and being out late. So you will stay with him. It's his apartment and he's going to be there so clear ALL your things up and place them on the side.

Your mother x

So Mum did all that for her job? Oh! So I was upset all that time. But that doesn't mean I can do that drinking stuff again. Well I didn't really drink, my friends forced me. Papa's here , got to go.

CHAPTER ONE

'Piya, my princess!' Papa shouted.

'Hey Papa! How are you?' I asked.

'I'm good as always , what about you ?' He said, cheerfully.

'Fine, thanks.' I replied, quietly.

I realised it was 7 in the morning. I ran to get changed. After I got changed, I shoved a whole sandwich in my mouth, had some orange juice , grabbed my bag , got the first taxi I could see and left for school.

School had a good start, but everything got ruined after. I had such a good time in Biology class. I enjoyed it a lot. Then all the other classes ; Maths, Psychology , Trigonometry, English and Sport. And now the bad part! This bully pushed me down the stairs! But this guy with an amazingly flawless face and topaz eyes, caught me , otherwise no one knows what would have happened. But I'm still confused. Nobody was on the staircase when the bully pushed me down. And that guy, he was downstairs on the table which was furthest away. So how could he have came and saved me in time? I'm really  confused at the moment.  I need to ask him tomorrow. If I see him. He doesn't have any friends and everyone told me not to talk to him as he's dangerous. I don't think he's dangerous though. He seems like a really sweet and nice guy. If he was not nice, why would he save me from falling? Anyway, its 7pm , Papa has cooked some dinner. Hope it's good!

Papa cooked some really nice food! It was my favourite Mexican cuisine! After having dinner, I went to sleep.

The next morning I walked to school. I set off early. As I was walking a car hit me on the road. I screamed and fainted. When I opened my eyes I was in the school's first aid room , flawless face was there as well.

'You?' I asked, dubiously.

'Yes. Me.' He replied.

'Oh so you can talk? Now that I know you can, tell me one thing. What's your name?' I asked , I seemed a bit bossy and arrogant though.

'My name's Abhay. Nice to meet you, Piya.' He said , sarcastically.

'What the!? How do you know my name? I never told you! This is awkward! Are you even a human being?!' I shouted.

'Meet me in the library straight after school, you will get all your answers.' He said as he walked away.

I managed to walk to class , they asked me not to strain my brain as much. Today was just plain boring. After all the lessons , I walked up to the library. Abhay was there.

'Answer all my questions.' I said.

'First let me talk about you. You are the lookalike of the Princess of Pandher. And I'm that one who knows the blood and the flesh. But I'm not so cruel. I can be nice to some people. However, people like me can't love someone. Unless that person has some kind of special attraction which attracts us.' He said , without pausing.

'What? You said blood. Blood … ' I paused and gave it a thought. 'Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! You are a … I can't even say it! I wont tell anyone. Are you a … Ok, are you a vampire?' I said, terrified.

'If I say I am, would you be scared?' He said, in a snobby and mean way.

'Yeah. I already am.'  I said, with tears dropping out of my eyes.

He gazed into my eyes and I gazed into his.

'I could just kill you now. But I don't know why, I just can't.' He said, sweetly.

He felt his heart beat, but he was a vampire. Strange.

'What? How can .. how can my heart beat? Stop Abhay , stop. You can't do this! You cannot fall in love with a human being!' He cried.

I looked at him. Did I make his heart beat?

'Abhay, I think we should go home now.' I said.

'Yes , sure.' He said.

I tried to open the door but it was locked, and when Armand tried the other door  it was locked too. We were locked.

I was scared. I hugged Abhay tightly.

'I'm scared.' I said quietly.

'It's okay. As long as you trust me, you'll be fine.' He said, calmly.

'I trust you.' I said as I wiped away my tears.

I let go of the tight hug and sat down. I tried to call Papa but his phone was switched off.

After a while, Papa picked up his phone. He got us out. I was relieved. When we got home, Papa didn't open the door. But someone else did. Someone who was already inside. I was confused at first. But then I realised it was my younger sister Mish!

'Mish!' I screamed.

'Piya!' Mish screamed.

We both held hands and jumped up and down in excitement.

'Cmo ests? Te extra tanto!' she asked.

'I'm good and you? I missed you too!' I shouted.

'Girls! I think you should go to sleep now.' Papa said.

'Ji Papa!' We both shouted as we went off to sleep. I was so excited as Misha would be in the same school as me although she would be in a different class.

CHAPTER TWO

I was walking into school when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was my dad's friend's son, his name's Jay.

'Oh , hi.' I said.

'Piya. How are you?' He asked, with a smile.

'Muy bien. You?' I said , a bit more confidently.

'Me too. Are you busy today? In the evening?' He asked.

'No. Why?' I said, dubiously.

'Because we are all going to the local disco.I would like you and your sister Misha to come.' He explained.

'Oh okay. Is Abhay going?' I asked.

'Will you be there , Piya?' He said, trying to change the subject.

'Yeah I will. But will Abhay?' I asked.

'I said we are all going. So he is. Especially if you want him to.' He said.

'Okay. See you later!' I said as I walked into class.

The rest of the day just passed by normally. At home, me and Misha looked for really nice dresses to wear. Once we had chosen, we took a picture together. I have to admit, we looked gorgeous. Abhay came to pick us up. We left for the disco. Abhay was wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie. Misha was wearing a yellow dress and I was wearing a yellow dress too. We went into the club together. I was talking to Abhay when Jay grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

'What are you doing?' I asked.

'Why are you talking to that Abhay?' he said.

'He's my good friend.' I said.

'I don't care if he's your friend or enemy. If you talk to him and ignore me, then you know what will happen.' He whispered.

'What? What will happen? Just who do you think you are? Idiot! Don't you dare touch me! Go away!' I shouted.

He twisted my hand and tried to strangle me. I screamed for help. Mish came and pulled me away from Jay's evil grasp. Abhay started fighting with him. Abhay and Misha  were both furious at what Jay did. I tried to stop Abhay but he didn't

'Please stop Abhay! Please stop! Just for me!' I shouted.

Abhay stopped. I hugged him tightly. After a while , things calmed down and Jay came up to me.

'Piya. I'm so sorry. I don't know what happend. It's just that I don't like Abhay. Nobody does. He's evil. He's not nice. I don't want you to be in danger. I want you to be safe. And you're definitely not safe with Abhay.' He explained.

'Umm.. Okay. I'm giving you one chance. If you raise your hand on me again then I will never talk to you.' I said.

I smiled at him but Misha looked at him angrily. Jay tried to hug me, so I hugged him as well. It was already time to leave. Abhay already left. So me and Misha went with Jay. Misha wasn't talking all the way home. I had to sit in front with Jay. He was doing strange things and saying awkward and random things like he loves me and cares for me. Love? I was confused. I thought he wanted to be a friend. Weirdo. Anyway. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight!

I couldn't sleep! I just kept thinking about the fight. Suddenly , Abhay came in through the window.

'Abhay?!' I asked, loudly.

'Shush. Talk quietly.' He said.

'Ok. How come you're here though?' I asked.

'I wanted to tell you something. But not here. Come with me.' He said.

In a few seconds we were in a jungle. In the middle of the jungle.

'Tell me, what do you want to say?' I asked.

'We cannot be one. Destiny doesn't want us to be one. It's all written by God. We cannot change it. Destiny won't allow us to be one. Go with that Jay. He said sorry to you. He seems to care for you. And the most important thing, he's not a vampire. He's a human being.' He said.

'What?! No! And how can you say it so confidently that Jay is a human? I never said you were a vampire so confidently.' I said, angrily.

'We can be good friends. But you cannot love me. I'm sorry.' He said.

'I never said I loved you! You're just really important to me, I can't sleep before knowing you're okay, I can't eat before knowing you're okay. That's not love. It's just true friendship.' I explained.

'Do I know more about love or you? When I was a human, I loved a girl, the princess of Pandher. She had the same face as you. And I'm not just attracted to your face, I'm attracted to your soul. You became more special to me and that made Maithili jealous and upset. But then again, I'm not going to say I don't love Maithili anymore, but you seemed more special than her. That's when I was sure I loved you. And you love me too! But you have to stop loving me. If we have to share a good relationship with each other then that relation should be friendship  Maithili has come back. She will kill you because she doesn't want anyone else to love me. Please leave.' He explained.

'What? Maithili is back? Then I need to go. Bye , I love – I mean bye friend.' I said, scared.

'Piya , one minute. I need to do something ,come here.' Abhay said.

I went up to him, he looked into my eyes. My face froze.

CHAPTER THREE

Past life regression, the best thing to do right now. I don't even know what happened! It's like a few months of my life have just gone! Why can't I remember? I went on Google and searched for people who can help me. It's so hard though!!! It took a while but I found someone in the same city as me. I got her number and called her.

'Hello, who is this?' said the woman on the phone.

'Hi, I'm Piya Dobriyal. I need past life regression. Well not past life, but a few months of my life have been erased from my mind, I just can't remember them. Can you help?' I said, worried.

'So you need my boss? She's out of town at the moment. She's left the business anyway. Sorry.' Replied the woman.

She hung up the phone, I was really sad. I ran off and into the jungle. I heard howling, I got really frightened. Regardless of that sound, I continued walking but I suddenly stopped. There was a HUGE werewolf and a vampire!! My head started hurting, I thought I could recognise the vampire. There was a sudden flash in my mind and I saw a vague picture of me and that vampire hugging. What!? A vampire? And me? Hugging? Seriously, what is going on?

'Abhay!!!' I shouted randomly. I wasn't controlling myself. The vampire, or should I say Abhay, turned around and sealed his mouth. The werewolf looked at me too, and ran away. I shuddered with fright.

Abhay turned his back towards me.

'Piya, why are you here?' he asked me, seriously.

'I know who you are. And I just came for a stroll and my memory came back. It was YOU! Why did you take my memory away? And I remember everything , alright! From my arrival here to the day you took my memory away. Jay, Mish, you , Papa, Mom's shouting – I remember it all. Do you really think I would forget you? I love you , for  crying out loud!' I cried.

Abhay turned around to look at me, his fangs were not there anymore.  He ran up to me in a super speedy way and hugged me tightly.

'I knew it. I knew you would never forget me. But everything is not so easy. One more truth is that Jay is that werewolf you just saw. And we need to tackle him. He will attempt to kill you if he sees us together. He knows I love you so he wants to snatch my happiness.' Abhay explained , calmly.

Oh my goodness!!! Jay was listening to this conversation. My eyes were left wide open. Abhay sensed Jay and let go of me. Jay howled and turned into a werewolf, he charged towards me. Abhay blocked his way but Jay pounced onto him , with no mercy. I screamed and shouted but nothing helped. But Abhay got himself out of Jay's evil grasp. I sighed with relief. But they were fighting in a worse way now! I couldn't even figure out what they were doing, because they had super speed. I was just crying… Mish turned up behind me.

'What the heck is that!?' Mish asked me, confused.

'It's Abhay and Jay. Jay is the werewolf.' I said, tearfully.

'Oh my gosh! That's horrid! That's why he was acting so ferocious.' Mish said, angrily.

'Go Jay! Get out of here, or you know what I can do to you…'Abhay dared, as he picked up a wooden stick with a sharp end. I'm assuming that's something which can kill a werewolf. Jay ran to Mish and imprinted on her, that means he got Mish. Mish is his forever! Oh my god! That's terrible. But only friends, so Mish can leave the city, don't think he will follow her. Jay ran back and changed back into his normal self. He laughed in a sinister way and left the jungle. Mish was shocked, as she headed home. I went up to Abhay and hugged him.

'Thank god you are okay Abhay! I was so worried. Come to my house, you will be safe.' I said.

Abhay came home with me. I was about to serve him food but forgot that he was a vampire, and couldn't digest food. Mish came into my room.

'You know Piya, I really don't mind that Jay imprinted on me. Because I liked him since a very long time. So it's okay.' She explained, happily.

'Oh that's great if you like him! Just don't get him angry.' I laughed.

' But don't take mine or Piya's side against him, otherwise he will harm you.' Abhay warned Mish.

'Yeah guys, of course I will listen to this advice and follow it.' Mish said.

Mish went back to her own room. Me and Abhay smiled at each other.

'Piya. I need to tell you something important. If you want to stay with me forever then you will have to be a vampire. I have to bite you three times, if you can remember then I did once so two more times and you will be mine forever.' Abhay said.

'Oh ok… Why not one bite now and one tomorrow? Because I can't wait to be yours.' I laughed.

'Sure.' Abhay smirked lovingly as he came and hug me. I closed my eyes tight when he bit me. I hugged him tightly.

'Can't wait for tomorrow!' I laughed to him.

'Neither can I' he winked to me.

This is our one story of love. Now what happened after is of course obvious. I got bit again by Abhay and became a vampire. I was his forever and he was mine forever…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
that's awesome dear😛... plz write more wanna read some romantic scenes of abhiya...😳

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
Edited by AyshaNoreen - 12 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow was this ur whole FF? It was great but it would be grt if u could of made it shorter as in update it weekly because I wanna read more lol