Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mchopra

tht was neat and clean..whts wrong in tht...

simi ur turn now...

am writing...am writing lol
mrs.msk thumbnail

"chah kar bhi I cant force or hurt you if I wanted your body I would have had you the night you slapped me in the parking lot but I love you I want you to accept and give yourself to me willingly" with that he fread her and stood up and left.              

Part 12

Geet laid there shocked...of what he said...she felt guilty for saying those things to him...what is her fault? Any girl in her place would've said the same...he kidnapped me, isolated me from everyone and everything...what should I expect? she quietly got up and went upstairs to change...when she got down, she expected Maan to be there but he wasn't..she felt so alone...no one else was there...she went outside to the beach and looked around the whole house but couldn't find him...she sat in the living room hugging her knees crying...she hides her face in between her legs...she hears footsteps..she looks up and saw Maan standing there with a smirk...

She gets up and hugs him...feelings scared...

Maan: So it does seem like you need me (Geet looks at him shocked..that arrogant son of a gun...what does he think of himself..that she needs him...wants him? Well he is wrong...she pushes him away...but Maan pulls her back again into his embrace...) Why are you trying to hide it? I can see it on your face...

Geet (looks at him with anger) Looks at be deceiving Mr. Khruana. I don't need you at all. 

Maan: Is that why you were looking all around me?

Geet: I was scared.. that's why...I can't stay by myself...

Maan: Well I will take care of that...like I said you are here with me forever now

Geet: or until I die

Maan (becomes angry and holds her hair tightly..she winces in pain) NOT EVEN DEATH WILL PART YOU FROM ME!! UNDERSTAND! I will bring you back from life if I have to...understand! (He lets go of her hair...) If you do anything...ANYTHING stupid like this Geet then others will have to pay for your stupidity! (he steps closer to her with deathly glare...she moves back...but h e pulls her again closer to him by holding her arm...) I am not joking either!!! Now...(his expressions softens up a little) how about some food?

What is this guy made of? One minute he is mad and angry..and the next minute he is nice and caring. Dhust Dhanav. Whatever..I won't stay here for long..I will find a way out even if I have to swim to escape then I will...

Maan: Kitchen is that way

Geet: Wait I don't know how to cook

Maan: Don't worry there is a cooking book as well (he looks at her worried and hesitant look) Okay how about this I will help you...anyway I need to keep an close eye on you (he leads her to the kitchen...he goes to the fridge and takes out some vegetables to cut...he places them before Geet...she begins cutting the vegetable...Maan comes from behind as if almost hugging her..he puts his hands on top of her hers..) this is how I like it...

he whispers in her ear making her shiver...he places a kiss on her neck..she just closes her eyes...and yells in pain...Maan opens his eyes and looks at her cut finger. Blood was oozing out...he got angry more at himself...its because of him...he quickly took her finger in his mouth...while Geet looked at him...he brought her hand over to the sink to wash...he picked her up and placed her on top of the counter while he dressed her hand...she saw his worry face...she was feeling something inside her...seeing someone care so much for her like this...

At the end, Maan looks at Geet..."woh I will cook the food..you just sit here..." He quickly made the lunch.."pasta...he knew it was her favorite...he takes a plate full of pasta and brings it near her...he takes a spoon full and holds it in front of her mouth...she slowly opens her mouth as Maan feeds her...

At the end, he carries her upstairs to bedroom and lies her down...he caresses her face "I am not as bad as you think..." He tucks her in and leaves...

okay guys how was it bad?๐Ÿ˜•
I just wrote whatever came to my mind๐Ÿฅฑ
mrs.msk thumbnail
sherya you take over now!๐Ÿ˜†
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Simi it was great I loved it see I should leave it to the talented people. S
Shreya apki Bari
mchopra thumbnail
kahan phas gayi..
Simi: u were no guiding light...HMPH..
give me sometime..i will put it up..
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just read part 9, 10, 11 &12 they were awesome
every writer did a wonderful job with the their respected parts
Thumbs up Guys
Waiting for more
Luv
TC
Atiffa
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updates
lovd it
simi it was awesome
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@angili
thanks for showing softer side of maan and his luv..
@simi
luvd it a lot... luvd the kitchen part and efforts to make her realize his luv..
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@angili: awesome yaar swimming infront of ur kidnaper NICE...lol...
@simi:maan cooking dat is so cute
loved d last line...i m not dat bad as u think...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the part 11 and 12, Awesome it was. Maan is very caring and not that bad. Hope geet soon realises this.continue soon.