Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
simi i'll kill u eee i'm here from day one kathei send me the link then shreya pm'ed u r the late lateef here hehehehe.but ya i'm still masom hehehe yup no pc today so i'm using phone and also down with fever.
mchopra thumbnail
awww PC chor is here...hehe
simi: angi is missing tu he likh de..
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok yaro main bhagti hoon kal triple treat enjoy karoongi 1st angili then simi the gr8 and shreya dear hmmm maza ayaega hehehe
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

girls i am posting now

but hqve to say this before i opened a blog if anyone wants to post the pqrt zith sex or intimicy pm me i will post through my blog the part and then post the lnik
so here is the link to part 11
part 11

They say man with secrets are deadly women with secrets are sexy But what if a women is innocently beautiful, jasmine perfume with lavender  soap sent coming out of her that is bond to intoxicate any man, and if that man is madly in love with her latterly madly in love with her angelic face and feisty nature and courage kui ki maan singh khurana panga lena mushkil nahi namumkin hai, and this little soft sweet creature dared to slap him and that twice is something to be admired and that is exactly why he loves her.

"do you think you are in a position to demand geet?" maan said still pinning her hands over her head

"you are crazy kisi aisi kui larki utta ki latti hai? What my family friends will think they will be worried?"

"geet I am the new boss remember, my assistant called your house and informed them that there is an important conference in goa  and you have to attend it with the new boss and since you were busy with arrangements at the last minute you couldn't call them see even they sent with my driver your luggage"

Holly shit he did this with bulletproof planning but geet couldn't help to say "but if I don't call them for long they will……"he cut her off

"you will call them of course to reassure them that you are ok and you wont say a thing about being with me because my men are around your house and if I as much give a missed call no one knows what will happen to your parents" he threatened just to scare her he just wanted to spend time with her to have a chance at making her understand his love and love him back.

Geet closed her eyes in helplessness and frustration he really wants to keep her here "I hate you, you are crazy and I wont forgive you for involving my parents in this"

Maan tightened his grip around her and said "I am gonna hurt them if you don't do something stupid get it" then sensing her discomfort with his grip he lessened it kissing her forehead said "goodnight you need rest love" and left the room.

Geet stayed nub thinking what the hell did she get into and cried silently to sleep.

On the other hand maan was a little guilty for playing the parents card but she left him with no option gulping his drink he went to sleep dreaming about her.

With the sun rays entering geet's room and falling on her face she woke up first she was puzzled with her surroundings but soon enough all yesterday's event came back to her "kaash wow bora sapna tha" but to her utter dismay it wasn't, leaving the bed and opening the curtness she looked out to the view blue sky with hot sun and the water shimmering looking so inviting, that arrongant crazy karos must be sleeping roud or two in the sea wont hurt at least she will cool off her nerves and have am upside to this situation.   

Maan was doing his taih chi in the shielded space of the beach wearing his sweat pants bare torso, when he heard a splashing sound coming out of his place he looked towards the water to see geet rising from the water with all the water dripping from her long hair to her face to neck to g down to…is she wearing something? Because all maan can see is her face to her bare shoulders until above her curves where the water is covering her.

Geet did couple of rounds not too deep in the water unaware of the eyes watching her or steps that is being taken tawards her, at her finale round and returning to the beach she took another deap in the water and then rose standing on her feet closed eyes and throwing  her hair back to get rid of the access of water and that broke maan resolve.

Her glittering skin long wet hair that drop of water slipping from he lips to her neck disappearing in her cleavage to the water again aroused him to an extent that surprised him either, he has been with girls before but with geet even the sight of her would blown him away, then what if it was wet geet clawed only in her black duppata.

Geet opened her eyes to see maan staring at her wth sush intensity that made her blush and lower her eyes to realize what she is wearing, she got horrified standing in front of him in the water reaching only under her curves and the duppata is sticking to hem.

Maan walked towards her in the water and reached her tacking her to him by the waist he whispered in her ear "are you planning to kill me?" geet who was still gaping at what she did to her self only could utter "huh?" looking at him "nahi toh kya aisi halat mere samne khare rahoge toh heart attack ho jaye ga mujhe" geet replaced her embarressement with anger " toh hatao mere raste se" "itni issane se nahi you have to give me something" bringing her close looking at her lips, geet got horrified and started wriggling "chore mujhe ..leave me you.." before she could say more maan grabbed her head and slammed his lips on hers, at first geet widened her eyes in shock and started pouding her fists on his bare back but aeter he deepened the kiss she slowly closed her eyes and her fight died something different took over her stopped her from fighting but she didn't respond, maan felt like he is in heaven with the touch and feel of her lips he licked kissed and bit slightly on her lips then he trailed his lips on her jaw line chine then up her cheek and the kissed her nose and titling her head back went down to her neck kissed it and licked the point under her ear and trailing his lips down to the upper swollen of her breasts kissed it and then bit it with that geet got back to her senses and pushed him back, "don't touch me stay away from me why don't you understand I am not interested in you just leave me alone you have no right to touch me" ohh she uttered the wrong words, grabbing her hair just tight enough he brought her closer and said angrily "yesterday when you were hugging that shit of friend of yours you didn't mind and me who loves you madly cant touch you?" geet looked at him defiantly and said "don't compare your low character to yash he is a good person who respects me and cares for me not someone who just lusts over me calling it love" that took the cake, throwing her over his shoulder took her out of the water to where he was practicing lied her down on the spreaded rag that he put earlier and lied on her pinning her hands "low character huh and I am lusting you right? Let show you lust and low character ka asli matlaab kya hota hai" saying this he started kissing her neck going down to her upper area just above the curves giving wet kisses then he went up to her lips kissed her roughly showing his anger at her accusations then kissed her  all over the face not caring about geet protesting, taking both her hands in his one hand with the other he reached her duppata knot and undid it but not baring her he gathered the undone part in his hand and he looked at her teared striken face and said "chah kar bhi I cant force or hurt you if I wanted your body I would have had you the night you slapped me in the parking lot but I love you I want you to accept and give yourself to me willingly" with that he fread her and stood up and left.              

Edited by angili - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Angi its not that bad
you can post it here
i loved it
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i think the link didnt work i have to learn how to post with my blog anyway i posted it here read and tell me

mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona-rai

simi i'll kill u eee i'm here from day one kathei send me the link then shreya pm'ed u r the late lateef here hehehehe.but ya i'm still masom hehehe yup no pc today so i'm using phone and also down with fever.

haha damn Sana you are not suppose to be here
you are "innocent" 
naahhiii I can't let your innocence be spoiled lol

Yeah I know  am the late one as usual lol
mrs.msk thumbnail
okay Angi am gonna take over now lol

Good job!
and you say you are a bad writer😡 hmph😉
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome update angili... superb... 
mchopra thumbnail
tht was neat and clean..whts wrong in tht...
simi ur turn now...