Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

where are you jenu miss you

me too😭
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulation jenny for your shop,i just saw your previous shop its awesomeπŸ€—,i missed u soo muchπŸ€—.where r u these days?i want to talk to u yar its such a long time i didnt talk to u n missing those days when we all used to talk in mayur paradise remember aww missing those days.love u soo much.missing my all friends n ofcourse mayur/arti i will never ever forget them.they r part of my life,missing mayur soo much.
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Miss you πŸ€— πŸ˜”
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jenz...bachaa...where art thou re?? busy,exams,outing?? kaha hai tu? come bck soon...miss you..πŸ€—

Congratulations

So extremelys sorry for not commenting since like forever, there were just piles and piles of PMs coming at me, that ughh, it was horrible. And it sucks having to miss see all of your beautiful creations. So happy that you have made it onto your 4th shop, may there be loads more to come. Your
banner is beyond tremendous, its so breathtakingly hawt! Just love the way you've made it, loving all the couples on it, and love the beautiful textures in the background, such heavenly coloring, and astounding work! I seriously love your icons, just the way you color them and all, just so elegant. I Love, love love the mayur stuff, the icons, and avis are very sizzling, Wowie! The siggy is soo dazzling of mayur, the way you've layed out all the pics, your text, the gold effect in there, beyond phenomenal. The second mayur siggy is as beautiful as the first one, your text style is very angelic, and I love the colorization. The third mayur siggy is also very enchanting, the text is soo romantic, love it! The EHMMBH stuff is lovely. The siggy is so divine, loving the textures. And the Avis are very beautiful. I love the tumho paas mere siggy of viren jeevika, don't know what that texture thingy is called, but I love the horizontal vertical line effect. It's so unique! Marvelous siggys, love the U&Me siggy too, the lens effect is so beautiful, I seriously love the one below that one, the Viren jeevika one, small suggestion please using the same style make a shamrita siggy. The Kash siggy is out of this world! I love that text style so much, And the kareena kapoor siggy is very glamorous. SK siggy is also very pretty, lovely anuskha icons. The avis are stunning! Awesome siggy, and yeah her expressions are defo unbeatable. Really love the last two anuskha sigz. And very nice texture! Cant wait for next update! And maaf karna if Im late to comment, due to school.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh...Jenz..pehle toh as I expected ur 3rd shop ended in less than a month way to go!!
Then Congrats for ur new shop!! Congo on 4th...
Mere liye yaha spot kyu nahi res kiya?Bola tha na..I wll be inactive tabhi.
Coming to shop banner its fab,,so r icons..
but show stealer siggies..all have come out so magical!!!Loved it.
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on new shop 😳 your MayUr Stuff are gorgeous πŸ‘Edited by _Aanchal_ - 12 years ago
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi there, =)
Have a request for 2 separate video avis.
Here are the links:

http://youtu.be/3q5jWYudFjw (6:21-6:23) ( 6:36-6:37) (6:52-6:53)

For this avi, can you plz combine all 3 different timings together & make an avi as one? (an individual avi) If not, then just make the avi with the 1st time length given. :)

http://youtu.be/vzWOR4WrRrM (31:32 sec-35:36 sec) plz combine the timings for this avi as well and make it as one avi.

No text on aviz, frame, and no color added. Just make the regular aviz. 
PM me when you are done with the request.
Thanks a lot in advance. Feel free to PM me if confused about my long request lol. Thanks again in advance. πŸ˜ƒ

Plz stack both aviz with these aviz given below.