Sigs are fab!

Nahi

xxx
Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats on your 4th, Jenny🤗
Gosh, you're really moving fast👏
May you have many more shops!! Love your stuff, specially on MN❤️
Congo for the new gallery =) great update so far, keep it up Jen =)
Congratulations Jenny for your new shop🤗
fabulous creations loved icons,mayur nd anuskha stuff👏
jenny i mailed u some psd's again !!! :( but phir se mailer demon failiure notice aagaya !! kya karun ??

all the icons are amazing Jenu love the first AR one that pic is so cute😍 saved it and will use pakka very soon😃the 2nd confession one is just as adorable😃 its one of my fav scenes and i love the salsa one too especially the red glow you added on the bottom😃😃love the KaJen and KaSh picture you used😊 the first anushka one is really nice and finally love the last one in the first row😃 nupur looks really pretty as usual😆 do you have any pics of the barsi scene🤔

🤪i'm dead seeing these🤪🤪🤪 love them so much😍the third icon is so☺️ and all three avis are even more☺️love the third one the most☺️☺️☺️the coloring you added is amazing it makes the avis look even better☺️☺️ waise are you a PBM praani or sajda one😃

we had a discussion on this too in the cc🤣wont tell you what you're too young🤣 i love this will use it soon for sure😃the moment you picked is amazing and no the coloring didnt mess it up at all it made it even better👏👏👏

my fav without having to say so either😆😆i love the pics you used and the way you blended them together is amazing👏👏👏they look even better with the black BG and the nupur pic on the side is really nice😃plus i love the effect you put on the top and bottom of the siggy👏👏👏love the coloring there and the way you added bits of the pics to it is amazing👏👏👏you should make more like this😃😃

this looks incredible too😃i loved this scene and the arjun pic on the bottom is really cute😃shubhu and i still cant figure out how many dimples he has🤓tumhe pata hai kya😆😆the blending is really good and i love the coloring on the siggy😃text is super sweet and the scaling looks great😃

the coloring is amazing👏👏👏see here i can tell its changed since its MN with everyone else i just assume it was like that😆the song is really nice too which movie is it from? murder 2 i'm guessing🤔love the black on the top and bottom of the siggy👏

is this show good?? I'm bored like crazy nowadays and am looking for something to watch😛the scene looks super cute and karan looks a lot better here than he did in RBO😃 i love the coloring and the effect on the left hand side😊

have to say krystal looks a lot better here than she did in KDMHMD😃 i love the 2nd icon a lot she looks very pretty and the first one is nice as well😊 they make a cute couple😊😊

i love how you used the same pics as the icon for the siggy😃 they go very well together👏👏the blending is amazing and again you've made me fall in love with less picture siggy through your creations👏👏👏ive always liked over 7 pic siggies but yours look just as beautiful with less pictures😃i love the flowery pattern in the middle of the bottom 2 pictures😃

all the avis are amazing😃😃is this show based on arranged marriage??😛if yes all the more reasons to watch it since ive never truly believed in them😆😆i'm a die hard romantic😆😆😆hence it will be even more interesting to see how they fall for each other😃the big one and 1st one from the small ones are the best😃

like i said in the sajda one too😊 this design is amazing and completely unique👏👏ive never seen anyone make a siggy with such a different border👏👏blending is absolutely fabulous😃😃how many pics did you use here😃love the bottom row pics most😃😃

the coloring here is amazing😃😃i love how you made everything match with the BG😃😃the border on the top and bottom look really nice too and i love all the single pictures of jeevika😃😃the glowing circles look amazing as well😃😃

this looks great too😃 whose hand is on her shoulder if hers are on the side
😕the picture is really cute and i love the way you arranged it onto the background😃😃the black and white one in the middle stands out a lot as well😊 the bg is great too especially love the flowers on it👏👏love the hearts as well😊
👏👏

this further shows why i prefer more picture siggies😃its amazing👏i love the way you blended
all the different pictures together and even more than that the fact that they are blended so well👏the BG on the top left is great as well and the blue colour you used for the text and bottom looks nice too😃

the pics are beautiful😊 love the end on the right end the most
😃and her dress looks nice as well😊your scaling is really nice here as well but the best bit without a doubt is the BG👏👏its absolutely amazing😃 did you make it😃if not where did you find it from it looks great😊the paintbrush type effect on the top left is great too👏👏

she looks pretty for a change😆😆the pics are really nice and i love the blending it looks very natural here👏👏love the bottom right hand picture and the effect on the right hand side is pretty😃

yep totally agree her expressions are fab here😃😃bollywood is  in desperate need of actresses who can actually act not just look pretty😆😆love all 4 icons especially the first one her expressions there are really cute😃and the 2 bigger avis look amazing love their coloring a lot👏👏

her expressions here are really cute😃😃love all the pictures especially the 2 on the bottom😊 which movie are these pics from😊😊the BG is amazing and i love the way you made the pics smaller on the side😃love the BG like i said above😆😆

i love her dress😊 i have tons with the same pattern on them😆love the scaling of the pics and the way you made the pics lighter that are in the back looks incredible👏👏love the BG here as well😊

same as the above one her dress looks amazing
😃the BG goes great with the pics😊

this is the best one on her😃 i love the pictures here and even more than that the way you scaled them looks incredible👏👏👏the left hand side one stands out a lot but nevertheless the other 2 look beautiful as well😃
and hat jhuti i dont have any doubts samjhi😳🤣🤣🤣🤣a huge huge congrats very very well deserved jenu🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 12 years ago
Mehbooobaaa Mehhhboba tu hai mere dil ka ajoba 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You makkar you have opened a new gallery aur mujhe PM bhi nahi kiya😭😭😭😭😭🤢🤢
COngratsss jaaanu on ur new gallery.I knew it u will finish the first open soon 😊😊
MY talented pie.Kabhi meri gallery ko bhi spam kar diya kar.Kidding🤣
WELL WELL WELL glad to read ur reply to my previous comments 🤗
Everything is simplllyyy beautiful.
DAMN Do not kill me but i do not know post quote hi nahi ho rahi thi😡😡🤢🤢😭😭
U are simply rocking.Icons are BbBeautiful.I love the siggies too.😳😳Ofcourse your textures make me to save them🤣🤣Main jhoot nahi bolti 😊😃🤣I am a good bachi 🤣🤣
Anyways I was deciding to start watching EHMMBH.Do you think i should watch it?😕🤢
Karan Tacker ki yaar aur kitnay karan hain?😲😲😲Who cares about them.Mujhe to aik se hi lena dena hai😍☺️🤪