Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
res will edit in a whileπŸ˜ƒ
a huge huge congratsπŸ€—
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congo on ur new shop!

WOOOW! Numba 4...may u go a long way...ur works brilliant...

Loved ur textures,PSD's,siggies,avis n what not...

I love ur banner...uve done a great job wiv it...all ur favs fitted into one...looks damn cute...

Updates great i loved all the styles u used and colouring is fab as usual x

Keep rocking x
Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats on ur 4th Shop Jenny πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Love the new banner, Haye meri bebo in it πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Love all ur icons. 

When did you make this? πŸ˜²πŸ˜ Love this so much. I am using it. 

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Congrtatulationsss for your 4rth shop sweetsπŸ€—may you haave tons more😳loved all the stuff, so beautifully made😳

gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for your new thread jenny
beautiful creations
thanks for the pm
-krazyriya- thumbnail
*edited

heyaaa merii jenzu...how r u dear ?? miss u lotsss n lotsss... even much more than that...!!!

omggg... u opened ur 4th shop...wow! congooo sweetheart...!!! my heartiest congratulations to u dear...may u open many n many more like this !!!

u truly rock jaana...u make really amazinggg...gorgeous creations with unique style...texture n text...n thats what i love about you !! but what attracts me more...n infact the thing that attracted me to use ur creations...n even come to ur shop...was ur super cute avis...n fab colouring on them...!!!

and when i got to know u as a person...i just love you jaana...!!! u r damn damn sweetypie...n i really adore you...!!! please hamesha aise hi rehna...be my friend forever...n dont forget me okay...otherwise ahem ahem...lolz !!!

now ur update...as always its fantabulous !!

loved all the icons...especially MN, Nupur n Kash ones...they are really adorable...!!!

MN avis are beautiful...awesome...really fab work on them...saving all !!!

and omggg that sajdaa siggy is amazinggg...super gorgeous...hayeee i'm in love with it...!!! saving n gonna use for sure...!!!

infact loved all MN siggies as u made all on my fav. scenes...love you lots for this...mwaaah !!!

virika stuff is mindblowing...especially the icons/avis...awesum colouring there...!!! siggy is really cute...!!!

loved the style of sonam siggy...its beautiful...yet so unique...goshhh amazing work jaana...!!!

anushka stuff is like icing on the cake...heavenly beautiful...lovely...marvelous...superb...!!!

loved each n everything to the core...as always ofcourse...!!!

keep it up n keep rocking...god bless you...!!!

love u...πŸ€—
varshu ❀️

Edited by -krazyriya- - 12 years ago
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Jenniee!

Congrats Jennyyy!! πŸ€— Your #4 Shop mannn!! πŸ˜ƒ I'm reallyyy really happy for youu! You deserve this. ⭐️ Your one mind-blowing siggy, avi and icon makerr!<3 I love you workk πŸ˜³  I hope that you open many many  more shops and I also wish that this one gets over reallyyy reallyyy fasttt! πŸ˜‰ (I can bet that it will)

I simply love the banner girlll!!<3 Its FABBB!!! Me <3 IT! The coloring and all is just perfect! 

Congo once again and update soonnn :)) 
Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic update Jennu πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ‘
Congo for ur new shopπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

first toh i was surprised seeing such a long update wow so many icons of mayur,.i loved the shahid-bebo icon😍

now coming to siggies wow beautiful Mn siggies.seriously they are meant to be together.Recently wen I was watching HD .I was missing Arjun with Rati.they both have a wonderful chemistry.By GodπŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Amazing viren -jeevika siggies Haye mine too latest crazeπŸ˜†aur viren ka avi simply superb.love the smile on his face.πŸ˜ƒ

Anushka icons r kamaal.liked her in RNBDJ.i think its of her latest film.her expressions are really good.πŸ‘πŸΌand the siggies are fab.

Thanks for the pmπŸ€—

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oOo  C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S  oOo

Congratulation & Celebrations...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Congos Jennu 4 opening ur 4th shop...πŸ‘πŸ‘ u deserve it Jaana πŸ€—πŸ€—
Many Many Congrats & may u have infinitive shops more in future...πŸ€— sooo happy 4 yaaa...πŸ€—πŸ€—

But m gussa wid ya too...tune shop khola & i wan not able 2 RES on the 1st page...😑😑😑
Is baar m giving u maafi...but nxt tym...this mistake vl not b tolerated...😑😑
Acche se samajh le kamini...😑 πŸ€£ 🀣

& oyeee...mera naam thank you list me daal k koi ehsaan nhi kia mujhpe tune...😑samjhi na...i deserve 2 b there...😎  helped ya completing ur shop...samjhi na kamini...😑 ya i knw m the biggest spammer of ur shop...😎 pair chu mere... πŸ€£ 🀣

Now tere update ki baari...😳

Icons

OMG...they all r sooo gorgeous...😍 luvd the coloring yaara...πŸ‘πŸ‘ especially the MayUr 1s r reli beautiful...πŸ‘πŸ˜³

^^ These icons r beyond gorgeous...OMG they r sooo stunning...THE BEST in all icons...😳 they r simply stunning man...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Avis

OMG the Sajda avis r sooo wonderful β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ luv this seq a lottt πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ they r sooo breathtaking... *sigh*

& the long 1 is gorgeous too...& u dint mess wid the coloring...its luking super gorgeous...😍

OMG the Anushka icons & avis r sooo gorgeous...luv her in thet song...& the JeeVi 1s r wondeful too...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Siggys

OMG...the Anushka siggs reliii gorgeous...😳 luvd all of them...

^^ these 2 r juzzz fabb...πŸ‘πŸ‘ OMG they r the best in all...gorgeous blending & coloring...πŸ‘ luvd them...😳

OMG...the sonam 1 is sooo beautiful...m luving the border yaar...vl try 2 chorify it... 🀣 🀣 🀣

the KaSh 1 is marvellous πŸ‘πŸ‘ luvd the coloring & blending yaara...πŸ‘πŸ‘

the JeeVi 1s r reli wonderful...πŸ‘

^^ i luv this 1 vry much...luv the borders yaara...πŸ‘πŸ‘ its juzz perfect...😳

^^ Gosh...this 1 is sooo pretty πŸ˜πŸ˜ luvd the coloring yaara...πŸ‘πŸ‘ & the texture too is marvellous...the way u used...its gorgeous...😳😳

the MayUr 1s...OMGisshhh πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ all r sooo stunning...😍

^^ luv the blending in this 1 & also the text...luv the way u wrote & used it...simply marvellous...☺️

^^ this sigg is simply gorgeous man...luv the blending...& the borders r juzz ossam...m speechless...πŸ‘πŸ‘

all in all...gorgeous update darling πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thnx 4 the PM πŸ€—

Luv ya,
Juhi  β€οΈ
aish_punk thumbnail
congo on the new shop jen :) well deserved!

the MayUr, nupur, shona, KaSh, Delena, sonam, shahid-kareena, anushka, KaJen icons are beautiful! i'll use one of the MayUr ones

the JeeVi, anushka, MayUr avi's are cute, i'll use one of the JeeVi ones.

the sonam, anushka, KaSh, MayUr sigs are amazingg!

thanks for the pm
do make more