Hitler Didi Launch Party & Cast Byte - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Moona ... Reporter was okay but talking bit too much but i m glad everyone got to chance talk about their character ...

You know wht sunaiana said she is opp munna, jhumpa said i m opp inder sharma .. but Rishi said my charzcter is to make Indira smile

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

reporter is bakwaas...anyway had i been there i wudnt say i havent watched a show if i was a reporter...there is nothing to be proud of not knowing what you are talking about...

Reporter did not say that Illa Said it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..reporter asked Mis pandey has played bubbbly role in the past n now she is playing Stern .

Illa said I have not seen RP work before ... than reporter said do not say thin infront of her .. somethinh like that if i m not wrong
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finally khatam kar hi liya pakau interview rinky ne! πŸ˜†

edit

@priyanka: yep the reporter also announced very proudly that she hasn't watched MJHT! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Moona ... Reporter was okay but talking bit too much but i m glad everyone got to chance talk about their character ...

You know wht sunaiana said she is opp munna, jhumpa said i m opp inder sharma .. but Rishi said my charzcter is to make Indira smile

it means Brother can make her sister smile naπŸ˜†. 
bt they mentioned many times that he is HERO. πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: luminos3

finally khatam kar hi liya pakau interview rinky ne! πŸ˜†

edit

@priyanka: yep the reporter also announced very proudly that she hasn't watched MJHT! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DId she 😲 .. it was noisy background .. i thought illa said n than reporter that thank god miss pandey is not here or something. anyways if reporter said than she is not good reporterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. ofcourse they wont see the show but atleast she knew RP played bubbly role πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -moona-

it means Brother can make her sister smile naπŸ˜†. 
bt they mentioned many times that he is HERO. πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Moona brother to kisee angle se nahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... dekho aagee aage kya hota hai ..yeh they did mention hero of ths show
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reporter and her weird accent and questions.She is over smart.
 And sumit,he was very nervous and voice very low.The reporter scared him with her questions and accent i think.
 Even though its his first show,Sumit is doing a good job.We must all appreciate his efforts i think.
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Unable to see so please post YT link
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I m unable to see also , can you pls provide  youtube link pls ...

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks yaar wow Rati the best yaar