Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
rati ka interview is taken by somebody else. i am sure rati must have avoided this accent waali overconfident chaat lady like the plague. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rati's interview is hardly 60 seconds. πŸ˜†

arre smita singh was having too much of a good time to give an interview i think. i m pretty sure i heard smita and rati's laughter in the background. one time i even heard sumit's voice. he was saying something to rati and if i am not mistaken he addressed her as "tereko". πŸ˜† i might be mistaken though. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he adressed her as TEREKO?πŸ˜†
i didnt hear that 
Edited by -moona- - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am seeing this after i saw the SEDUCE part...its like kaun kaun namoona hai yaha...thoda dekh toh loon...

i guess the sensible ones were already having fun and not interested at all in in the interviewer...whats with people with accents...normally baat karne me kya jata hai?

and tereko? lol...wait till we have dissections of sumit-rati interviews in some time...lol
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Somebody plz put the written update.
 The video is buffering for a long time.😑
Edited by sireeluvarti - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
finally its over...

weirdly Ila bedi has never seen MJHT...and channel suggested her...the bro said nice things about rati...the eyes and the vulnerability...aaahhh...thats rati's plus point i guess...its good they know it too
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
and Rinky then reporter immediately said that she has never seen mjht too. and her eyes are very expressive na πŸ˜³
-Rinky- thumbnail
reporter is bakwaas...anyway had i been there i wudnt say i havent watched a show if i was a reporter...there is nothing to be proud of not knowing what you are talking about...
Sab yahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Btw interview was long byt worthwatching guys...RP was not welll but still promoting her show .. Best part was Male Producer praising words for RP n  Rp was Channel ChoiceπŸ˜ƒ
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Reporter was over smart Rinky.

and Yes Priyanka that was the best part when he was praising her. πŸ˜›
Rituraj Said Smita character main puri tarah se ghusi huee hai.

Illa does not talk much about her actors but always says she is proud of her team n RP is strong actress