Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

santhya πŸ€—  I have visited  this forums  first time   you know  IPKKND   is my one of the  fav show   in india   currently .   I 'v come  just  now  And  suddenly  i 'v seen you have  written  amazing ,soo dreamlious  its soo  nicely written πŸ‘ just loved about  you 'v written  the  story whole  of the moment   the sun & moon.,flower  ,bright  colours ,anthya Amazing post...so beautifully written πŸ‘

Arnav's  and  khushi    engagement  its truely  dreamlious and beautiful  i would love to see thats  πŸ˜³πŸ˜ at thats moment  i can not stop myself  looking  both  of them  and doorl  they  catch  my eyes n heart .woow i loved . I must say your are amazing passioned  writer πŸ‘

keep written  more

loves olive 😳

Oli πŸ˜²β€οΈπŸ€—

My RK Buddy ..When did u catch sight of ARHI  Dear ??..I just love this show jaana..Love ARHi too ..I M sooo Happy ke that U loved my post .. it's dreamalicious cos ARHI are Dreamlicious  πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

Oli πŸ˜²β€οΈπŸ€—

My RK Buddy ..When did u catch sight of ARHI  Dear ??..I just love this show jaana..Love ARHi too ..I M sooo Happy ke that U loved my post .. it's dreamalicious cos ARHI are Dreamlicious  πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

ARHI they my fav tooo 😳😳 they are my one of the most fav jodi  at tv  currently .i loved to watch  iss pyarr ko  kaya naam  doon .i am dying to watch . and Your  are a  one of the amazing writer  in IF.i really  loved your  posted  its too beautiful πŸ‘
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OH! Sweetheart. it is just awesome...felt as if I went back to the shakepeare era!πŸ˜³πŸ‘
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Heyy

Surprise! 

Gosh I have missed reading your fantastic romantic updates...

How are you?
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written, Di!

Caps are amazing - Loved the scene!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Awww...khushi melts in ASR's armsπŸ€— *eyelock eyelock eyelock*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*sheds a few tears too*😭

🀣

ASR gives a grumpy look , "Mujhe tears pasand nahi "  Pulls out his pristine white kerchief, wipes ur  kajal stained eyes, pauses to look at u deeply , again continues to wipe, slowly leaning forward  when ...TRrring ...Aman on the line !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

ASR gives a grumpy look , "Mujhe tears pasand nahi "  Pulls out his pristine white kerchief, wipes ur  kajal stained eyes, pauses to look at u deeply , again continues to wipe, slowly leaning forward  when ...TRrring ...Aman on the line !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aman always comes and interrupts! Can't he find his own girl to talk to rather than ghussing into Arnav and Khushi's lives?!πŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

🀣

Aman always comes and interrupts! Can't he find his own girl to talk to rather than ghussing into Arnav and Khushi's lives?!πŸ˜†

Bechara daal phek raha hai par koi chidiya phasthi nahi !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†