Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Nadzz has  enrolled in Don 2 Academy and is practicing 'Don ko pakkdna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai ' lesson ..

I came for  brief while, Yaara.. but now I am all here ..waiting for the Bak bak  queens to come ..bahut din hogayi chat karke ..

Yeah me too missing this bak bak so much...
Anyways.. I smiply loved y'day's engagement scene
Arnav's Accent when he talks english... phew... makes me drooolll 😳
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monsi08

monsi jaan..finally i think I can spam for sometime...😊
tanthya thumbnail

Thank You, MrDarcyfan πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

I loved the engagement scene too..in fact I loved the whole episode today esp loved when Shyam Babua was frustrated and condition was he can neither swallow nor spit it out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

monsi08 thumbnail
^^ Snake Babu / Aabhaas was over-acting y'day..  the way he closed his eyes when looked at his watch.. made me laugh so much ... πŸ˜†

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

^^ Snake Babu / Aabhaas was over-acting y'day..  the way he closed his eyes when looked at his watch.. made me laugh so much ... πŸ˜†

wahi tho...abhaas is getting too much bhav...CVs have to just put an end to this...last night during my insomnia attacks  I was thinking ke I  should send an email to these people as to how the torture is too much..and we viewers want it to end or not shown...but then I just left it πŸ˜•
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

The way his face drooped  when his promised apple was withheld..I loved the epi to see his drooping face.. was getting tired of his smirks & his gloating😑
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

The way his face drooped  when his promised apple was withheld..I loved the epi to see his drooping face.. was getting tired of his smirks & his gloating😑

yeah... but the new tagline that will khushi agree to marry him so soon ... it's like he is still going to show us his evil torturous smirks for longer 🀒
tanthya thumbnail

yeah... but the new tagline that will khushi agree to marry him so soon ... it's like he is still going to show us his evil torturous smirks for longer 🀒

Big Picture, Monsi Jaan...Khushi agrees to marry but is not MARRIED  ...as for as I am concerned , Shyam Babua can take her to the Mandap tomorrow  cux that will ensure that she enters RM as ASR's mate that sooner..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

Tanthya Amazing post...so beautifully written πŸ‘

Arnav's trying to fight head over heart, the moment something hurts his precious khushi he cant take it...and the Heart wins..only for him to get back in control and utter more venomous words her way...i luv'd it when he said  ''stop fussing'' and '' dont talk to me like that''  reminds me of married couples...the symbolical engagement was so understated.. something that made it all the more beautiful, just the two of them , and all that wind blowing 
When Khushi vows to stay away from him, he comes to her and vice versa...but know that they've both vowed to sat away i wonder whats gonna happen ...how  long till they both cross each others path again...tomorrow  πŸ˜†...and how long till he finds out about her engagement with shaym

Thank You,Asha πŸ˜ƒ

Yes..Both Head and Heart are engaged in a duel ..when head seems to be gaining upper hand, something  happens to Khushi and Heart takes over.. and Head can retaliate in the only way it knows by spitting poison !!

I also loved Apne haath do and Tamasha math karo.. felt as if Khushi was reprimanded by a stern guardian ...

Kabootari will always find  her way home , Her home is RM !!