Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Wonderful post Gemm !!  πŸ‘
Indeed the phone convo was power-packed !!! it is of course  a battle of  and for love now !
Vikas did a splendid job !!! his interaction with Geet was scary and determinant !

It will be Awesome to see his endeavors in actualizing his plans !! I must say Gr8 choice of actor ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The Cold Smirk he gave post Confession looking at Geet was Outstanding !! β­οΈ
looking forward to this track !!! 

Cvs you've hit upon both a Good actor and a Fab track !!! keep up this quality of execution ! β­οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
interesting story, i have feelings that Vikas will kidnap our princess
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vikram is really good. MSK v/s Vikram will be fun to watch. we know MSK will winπŸ˜‰
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
vikas is an mind blowing actor
loved him so much
i would love to watch dd with vikas dey would make best couple
Edited by dras123 - 12 years ago
dilm thumbnail
dd is looking nice with vikas hope to see nice story line which revolves around both of them n their feelings.i think there is nice chance to make romantic n emotional drama which would increase trp..
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rofl..wake up u dear...
GC did an awesome job in last three epi as always..he was like rockstar when dancing!!
he steals every single epi of ghsp in which he present!!!
GC/MSK rocksss, maaneeta rockss!!!
GC is the king of television, no one can act like him...he is an outstanding actoR!!
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pickachu

Geet and vikram chemistry is good but  we should remember that vikram is a negative character.

I don't want him like another positive dev!!
Only maneet meant to be with eachother!
GC doesn't need to do more hard work b/c vikas is good as negative character and GC rocksss as positive character like maan!

I am agree with you

Vikash is good but DD and Gc are the best
rukshana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vikram is best but g.c is in our heart  so no stealing it already staled by msk killer singh khurana 
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by kunataanya

more than vikas n dd it's vikas and gc whose chemistry that has to work in this track... i'm excited to see how explosive their interactions wud be... till now msk's interaction with all negative characters like brij and both the naintaras have been worth watching... hopefully msk-vikram wud be equally interesting...

very well said I am agree with you and waiting to see the chemistry between Gurmeet and Vikash
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vikas is one of the most striking entries who I assume would not bore us beyond our limits.  But in all honesty,  even Vikram cannot surpass GC.  Gurmeet as Maan Singh Khurana has this old bond with us and we see him and only him as top class, top rated, so very endearing without whom we have no breath for this show.  MSK is indeed our life support and life line.  And truly spoken by Geet, she is only MSK's.  Vikram can go get another girl, but never never ever Geet Khurana.  No kismat would bend to accomodate Vikas in Geet's life.