Vikas is stealing my heart away

Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vikas and DD  were awsome today. The best scene was their telephone conversation. I also loved Vikas smirk at the end. Wake up GC , you will have to work really hard now. How can i forget mentioning DD's expressions when she says "Babaji ne geet ko sirf maan ke liye banaya hain." and when she gets all shy at the end of the dance when everyone starts clapping.👏

Vikram jo kehta hain vo kar dikhata hain. Usne kaha " Main tumhare Babaji ki likhi kismat badal doonga." Agar sach mein aisa kar dikhaya toh, haan Babaji?😉

Anyone remembers geets similar dialogue during Pari sequence.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starbee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No matter who enters the show GC nDD will remain the soul of the show..
N Thers no one who can b more charming than them!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i am really liking geet and vikram...can't wait to see how the whole thing evolves..

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he did a very good job👏
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Geet and vikram chemistry is good but  we should remember that vikram is a negative character.
I don't want him like another positive dev!!
Only maneet meant to be with eachother!
GC doesn't need to do more hard work b/c vikas is good as negative character and GC rocksss as positive character like maan!
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the dialogues..dd showed fear ka exp really well..vikram is too good..scary..loving this track..
craziekudi thumbnail
vikas was just awesome...

i loved the dialouges!!
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
more than vikas n dd it's vikas and gc whose chemistry that has to work in this track... i'm excited to see how explosive their interactions wud be... till now msk's interaction with all negative characters like brij and both the naintaras have been worth watching... hopefully msk-vikram wud be equally interesting... Edited by kunataanya - 12 years ago
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Mindbllowng... Rapchick epi...
Maaneet dance... Hayyeee dreeammyyy...
Maan lukng soo handsme n dashng...
Geet lookng stunng...
Maan wid guitar.. Super star.. Muahhh Gc kiya killer expression hai tmhare
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kunataanya

more than vikas n dd it's vikas and gc whose chemistry that has to work in this track... i'm excited to see how explosive their interactions wud be... till now msk's interaction with all negative characters like brij and both the naintaras have been worth watching... hopefully msk-vikram wud be equally interesting...

Thanks for this! Totally agree! More than Vikas & DD's, Vikas & GC's chemistry has to work cuz since Vikram is a negative character...so we'll get to see the two hunks clashing every now & thn! <----- Now that would be something to look forward to! Till now GC's chemistry with all these negative characters have been AWESOME be it with Brij or NT! Everyone loved their confrontations & all of them were pretty good actors! Now that Vikas is a fantastic actor & we all know so is GC! So, Im sure their chemistry would be AWESOME & we would enjoy their clashes! Im so looking forward to their confrontation!

@TM: Hun GC does NOT need to worry no matter what! & he has always worked hard & given 200%. Yeah with Vikas's entry...serial will become more interesting but that does not mean GC needs to worry! GC is one heck of a PHENOMENAL actor! GC was, is & will rule her hearts!