Users

Frequent Posters

Amadora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

hey girls, πŸ€—

here's the promo of part 2:

Promo

Arjun was wearing a traditional black and white smoking. Arjun was drinking drink after drink. A dark haired woman spotted him and went over to him.  "Should I take advantage of the situation?" she asked putting her hand on his shoulder." If you want to'" He said without looking at her and gulping down his drink at once.

Will she take advantage of the situation? 

pls read and comment..❀️

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who is she... interesting promo... waiting for next part
Amadora thumbnail
  Edited by SA_KA - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
interesting promo
continue soon
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
hey sweety!
luv ur promo!
waiting for part 2...
luv u 4eva πŸ˜‰
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is this girl????!!!! πŸ˜• 
Waiting... update soon!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good promo - continue sooon
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
add me to you Pm list...

brilliant start...
Amadora thumbnail

Hey girls, ❀️

here's part 2:πŸ˜ƒ

part 2: "Is anybody against this wedding?"

She tried to control her racing heart. "If the enemy wasn't this "hot" it would be a lot easier" she thought. Arjun's lips now an inch away from hers. His hands found their way on the both side of her face. He brushed away the loose strands of her hair out of her face. Arohi bit her lip.  This is not happening. This is not real. she thought getting frustrated. Arjun looked at her face. She looks so beautiful, even without her make up. Arjun thought. he pulled her face closer. Arohi's hands were on Arjun's broad chest. Arjun wasn't prepared for what was coming next.

Before he could kiss her he screamed in pain. "My foot!" he yelled. Arohi pushed him away. "What was that for?!" he snapped. She breathed deeply, trying to calm down. "That's what you get when you try to touch me Mr. Arjun Khanna!" Arohi said and run out of the room before Arjun could catch her. Arjun looked at the door. "How could I even think about kissing that evil?!" he asked him self.

The ground floor of the house was looking gorgeous. There were red roses everywhere, with hints of black. There was a magnificent chandelier decorated with diamonds on the ceiling. The entrance was decorated with huge silver veils.

And don't forget the delicious wedding cake.  It was a chocolate cake with enamel of roses on it. The cake was filled with caramel and pure chocolate. It had 4 stores of cake layers.

A few minutes later the wedding ceremony finally started. Everybody was waiting for the bride. Zohaira, Tina and Arohi walked down. All guest were looking at the three beautiful girls. Zohaira was wearing a dark red bridal lengha with golden glitter on it. Her hair was in a bun with white flowers in it. She had a long transparent red odhani. She was wearing the family's traditional jewels. Zohaira's brown eyes with golden eye shadow and black eyeliner were making her eyes more defined. And she decided to put on classic red lipstick. Tina was wearing a pink saree with purple prints on it. Her hair was down in loose curls. She was wearing dark pink eye shadow and pink lip-gloss.  Arohi was wearing a silver color saree with a pink top. And pink high heels. Her hair in a high ponytail, diamond earrings in her ears. Arohi's make up consisted; dark Smokey eyes and pink lip-gloss.

Samir was looking at Zohaira. I'm so lucky he thought. Arohi and Tina were both holding Zohaira's shoulders and led her to Samir and together they walked till they had to separate. "Until we meet again my love" Samir said and kissed Zohaira's hand. Arohi giggled. "Iew! Let her go jij." she exclaimed. Arohi and Tina led Zohaira to the side where all the females were. There was a huge white veil that separated them. "Jis ko is shaadi se aitraaz hai, abhi bholo ya hamesha ke liye khamosh rehna!" said mr. Malik. "MUJHE AITRAAZ HAI!" Someone yelled. Everyone turned to the entrace, They all saw a black figure with a dark odhani. " Who is that?" Little Romeo asked. "Main Layla hoon." The stranger yelled walking to Samir. The odhini fell down and they all saw a transsexual man standing in front of Samir. "Oh my gosh. Who are you?" Samir asked shocked. "Mera Majnu, tune mujhe DHOKA diya.Wo bhi ek ladki ke liye. LADKI!! Is se pehle me mar kyun nahi gaye!?" Layla said dramatically, with her/ his hands on his/her chest. Arohi started to giggle silently. "Yeh kiya ho raha hai?" Arohi's grandma asked her. "I don't know." Arohi said smiling. "Pehle mera Nilesh ka balaadkar ho gaya. Aur ap mera dulha GAY ban gaya!"  Grams started to cry and put her head on Arohi's shoulder. "Dunya kaha se kaha chale gaya. Yeh ladko ko ho ka raha hai?" arohi patted her grams's head, all the while trying not to laugh. "What the hell?" Arjun said looking at Layla. Layla caught his stare and winked at him. Arjun shuddered in disgust. "MY EYES! NOT AGAIN. GOD WHY ME!!!! How can my eyes be RAPED again?! DADIII!!!" Nilesh fainted for the second time tonight. "not again." Arjun said and knelt down next to Nilesh, trying to wake him up. "Oh my gosh baby, are you trying to make me jealous with that Layla girl? Relax I know I'm the hottest and I won't leave you." The fat aunty said while stroking Arjun's cheek. Arjun looked at her and slapped her hand away. "Get away from me!" Arjun said through gritted teeth. "This is the best day of my life." Arohi said looking around. Mr. Malik couldn't take it anymore. "Security! Get this creep out of here!" Mr Malik yelled angry. "Arohi baby save me!" Layla yelled. "AROHI!" the hole family yelled at the same time. Arohi burst out laughing and ran out of the mansion and Layla followed her.

(Few minutes later, after everyone recovered from the shock)

Samir and Zohaira both said their vows, everyone cheered in happiness. The ceremony ended with Samir putting a diamond ring in Zohaira's ring finger. Iew why's everybody getting emotional? Arohi thought. Tina was flirting with a guy. " She only thinks about one thing and that 's boys!" Arohi said to her self.

Loud music boomed through the Malik mansion. Everyone started to dance.

Arohi laughed as Tina pulled her on the now cleared floor which turned into the dance floor.

mann saath samandar dol gaya jo tu aankhon se bol gaya. Le teri ho gayi yaar sajna ve sajna, ho sajna mere yaar sajna ve sajna

Arohi was dancing to the music and then saw Arjun at the bar. She glared at his back and decided to just enjoy herself.

Le teri ho gayi yaar sajna ve sajna, ho sajna mere yaar sajna ve sajna
Jo saath samandar dol gaya tere pyaar mein le bin bol gaya
Le teri ho gayi yaar sajna ve sajna, oh sajna mere yaar sajna ve sajna
Oh re oh sajna oh...

Tujhe bhar loon apni aankhon mein, in aankhon ko main kholoon na
Kholoon apni baaton main phir is duniya se boloon na
Bhar loon apni aankhon mein, in aankhon ko main kholoon na
Kholoon apni baaton main phir is duniya se boloon na
Ho...

Arjun was wearing a traditional black and white smoking.

Arjun was drinking drink after drink. A dark haired woman spotted him and went over to him.  "Should I take advantage of the situation?" she asked putting her hand on his shoulder. His shoulder felt heavy and he frowned." If you want to…" He said without looking at her and gulping down his drink at once. "Dance with me, arju baby!" The fat aunty said and pulled Arjun out of his bar stool. WHY ME!  Arjun thought. Miss Chopra pulled him on the dance floor and started to dance with him. She was to strong for Arjun and he couldn't get free. "Why me!" Nilesh yelled covering his eyes. "Here bro, save yourself." Romeo said handing him dark shaded glasses. "Thanks buddy." Nilesh said happily, he took it and put it on.

Arjun saw Arohi laughing at something Tina told her. He boiled of anger and freed himself out of the fat auntie's grasp. Before she could protest. He took off.

(A few min later when the song ended)

" I need some fresh air" Arohi said and walked to the garden. She saw a guy standing next a car. Arohi couldn't see his face. She walked toward the guy. "Arjun?" she asked. "Who else?" Arjun said with a frown. Now facing her. "Dahm she looks hot in a saree" he thought. " She looks always hot!" said a little voice in his head. "W*F are you doing here, you should be inside! Samir was looking for you!" Arohi said. "I don't want to see how my brother is ruining his life!" he snapped. "How dare you? You JERK! Are you trying to say that my sister won't be a good wife?!" She snapped back.  "Dahm it NO!! I'm not against Zohaira, I'm against marriage!" he said. Arohi glared at him. Arjun took a few steps toward her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him. " You know what? You're right " Arjun whispered in her ear. "Every man should marry after all happiness is not the only thing in life" Arjun whispered.  Arohi looked at him and then realized what he just said. She pushed him away. "LOSER" she said angry. Arjun smirked " because you're slow-witted sweety I will make it short and simple …… I HATE YOU AROHI!!" Arjun said and left the garden. "I HATE YOU MORE!" she called after him.

tnx for reading, pls comment and let me know what you think?

Hafiza thanks for helping me with the wedding β€οΈπŸ˜‰

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me second

haha fat aunty is here too - too good
i remembered our gossip aunty of kmh1

nice update
pls continue soon
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago