Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my god it was hilarious... Nilesh so funny here... i was laughing when fat aunty came... and Layla...
U brought memories from KMH1 when Arjun was dancing with fat aunty...
thank for the pm
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
owww baby!!!!!
this part rocks! like alwaysπŸ˜‰
fat aunty is damn funny.
i luv nilesh!!!!!
luv u 4eva SONI❀️
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahahah...what a hilarious update..

Loved every part of it dear..from the intense love lock of Arjuhi to the gay Layla and of course our favourite aunty...bravo...it was a real make you feel good update..well done ..he eyes got raped again..hahahahahha

so our HERO is against marriage but feels a great tug towards our sexy Arohi...lets see how long he can keep him safe...
sar786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love.1

OMG 🀣 the fat aunty scene... OMG! i WAS IN SHOCK as well hahaha 🀣 God help Arjun ahahahaha! πŸ˜† 

Seriously sitting next to my mum and dad and reading this was not a good thing  πŸ€£ I burst out laughing, reading it and I am now egtting evils from my mum like what the hell and dad is like shes lost the plot hahaha! OMG... seriously cant keep my laughter in... I just want to keep laughing... so funny cant stop laughing still!
"My eyes'. MY EYES! My eyes just got RAPED!!!!!!! I will have to tell grandma, sorry grams I'm not a VIRGIN anymore!" > this just was the icing on the cake hahaah after the poem OMG superb scene! 🀣
Wow... πŸ˜‰ bedroom scene sexy or what hehehe! Man why did you stop... I was waiting for the kiss! Loved this scene awesome!

LOL still laughing... loved the update! Awesome start!
Waiting for the kiss... so update quick heheh!
Thanks

🀣 OMG LMAO..i thought the same about that line Naz...i laughed so hard my eyes filled with water.this is the best comedic line i have ever read. loved both parts..especially arohi's prank...keep it up Sonbull.tnx for starting this ff and keep updating.totally enjoying it.
Edited by sar786 - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waoo dats a good chap...
Loving d flow
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow the wedding ws gr8!
i loved aru's prank! she is such a prankster!
but hey update soon nd tnk u 4 the pm!
Edited by mysticlover - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb update
reminded of kmh1
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg seriously are you trying to kill me from laughter my stomach is hurting and my face can't stop laughing hahaha! Nilesh's character cracks me up... Poor guy got raped twice in one day thank god Romeo saved him from another by giving him sunglasses haha!
Arohi's prank was just amazing... Lol!
Dadi hahahah poor woman!
Fat aunty hayyeee I should have guessed ROFL! Why Arjun? Hahaha
Why do these two hate each other so much... Hmmm what to think hehehe! Can't stop laughing thus can't think of reasons to why they hate each other etc so please update soon!
Thanks for another hilarious update hahaha! 🀣 🀣 πŸ˜†Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi,

i only just found your ff. its so good and hilariously funny. loved the wedding and arohi is so full of masti. cant wait for the next part.

please add me to your pm list if possible.

thanks
Amadora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: love.1

Omg seriously are you trying to kill me from laughter my stomach is hurting and my face can't stop laughing hahaha! Nilesh's character cracks me up... Poor guy got raped twice in one day thank god Romeo saved him from another by giving him sunglasses haha!
Arohi's prank was just amazing... Lol!
Dadi hahahah poor woman!
Fat aunty hayyeee I should have guessed ROFL! Why Arjun? Hahaha
Why do these two hate each other so much... Hmmm what to think hehehe! Can't stop laughing thus can't think of reasons to why they hate each other etc so please update soon!
Thanks for another hilarious update hahaha! 🀣 🀣 πŸ˜†

Laughing is good for you! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  don't worry dadi and nilesh will be fine.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› thanks for reading and i'm happy you liked it!