Phek Di Maine Gali Mein Jhoothi Rasmon Ki Angoothi
Tod Diye Sab Laaj Ke Pehre Main Har Kaid Se Chhooti
Pag Pag Thokar Khaaon Chalti Jaoon Akhiyaan Meeche
Aage Mere Saajan Ka Ghar Duniya Reh Gayi Peechhe
Aayi Ki Dua Maango Main Bichhda Yaar Mujhe Mil Jaaye 
Mere Teeron Murshid Mera Pyaar Mujhe Mil Jaaye

Nahin Hona Tha Nahin Hona Tha Lekin Ho Gaya
Ho Gaya Hai Mujhe Pyaar... 

Doctor Ashutosh ka ACCIDENT ho gaya hai... ...

^^ These few words were enouf to.. STIR up in Nidhi... a tornado of emotions...which ranged from.. shock.. to fear... to concern.. to pain.. .to anxiety...  and .. the one feeling she refused to acknowledge ...the same feeling which Anji ...named yet again for her...aka  'LOVE' ..!! β€οΈ

Swooning in the memories of the 'Haseen Pal' 😳she spent with Patidev in the past few days.. a drooling and dreamy Nidhi made her way to Doc. Kotnis General Hosp... armed with Patidevs nishani... (aka Jootes) !! But alas.. if only DREAMS wuld become reality so easy... She walked strait into the.. DAGGER -throwing ... venom spitting eyes of Doc. Mallu ! πŸ˜²  Our poor Nidhi .was thrown back to the reality as Mallu.. not only made it clear that she was NOT ONLY NOT WELCOME but also that she was not WANTED even if Ashu himself invited her back! 

A heartbroken and badly shaken Wifey was about to react when the news of Hubbys accident came..!! Shocked to the core... Nidhi ran after Mallu ... who got on the phone n got to know Ashus whereabouts..!! Poor Nidhi.. kept begging n requesting Mallu to tell her about Ashu but that VAMPU πŸ˜‘ refused to budge.. making Nidhi break into tears ...😭 ! She kept trying to contact Mallu... to knw of Ashu but to no avail! 

Finally Doc. Ranga.. informed Nidhi of Patidevs whereabouts and that he had a fracture in the leg n brought back home...! The news finally made Nidhi breathe a sigh of relief.. but not for long as she wanted to rush to meet Saiyan ji!! Par jab..musibat aati hai to chappar phad ke aati hai n poor Nidhis car wasnt starting (Seem Mallu has spiked the car even) πŸ˜‘ n as Nidhi  was again feeling lost, Anji came in as an Angel n offered to drive her to Patidev..!!πŸ˜›

But nahi ji... what a TWIST πŸ˜²... Anji ...came in with a determination that.. either Nidhi will admit that she is in LOVE ..with Ashu... or... NOT go to meet him at all πŸ˜² ... A completely shaken Nidhi... stated that she wont go to see him... but as we all know...its EASIER said than done!! Woh kehte hain na...'Jab Jab Pyaar pe Pehra hua hai.. Pyaar aur.. Gehra.. Gehra .. Hua hai!' πŸ˜³

B R I L L I A N T work by CVs to cover up for MBs absence..  Hats off to Kritz.. Rukhsar and Ishita for a beautiful n impactful turn..!! LOVED IT! πŸ‘

Precap -- Looks scary coz.. seems Anji-Nidhi have had a fight..! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Bit surprised at Mallika playing all her cards so early- any sane person in Nidhi's place ( eg Anji πŸ˜Š) would clearly realise that Mallika sees her as a rival.

I'm liking Anji's characterisation a lot tbh- sane and sweet :)
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Bit surprised at Mallika playing all her cards so early- any sane person in Nidhi's place ( eg Anji πŸ˜Š) would clearly realise that Mallika sees her as a rival.

I'm liking Anji's characterisation a lot tbh- sane and sweet :)

I know.. Anji is as real as it gets..!! πŸ˜Š

n Mallu hasnt opened her cards...she can easily justify her rudeness as concern .. care n etc. before Ashu πŸ˜‰ She is a smart n shrewd player... Anji was right... 'ye daldal hai.. sambhalkar chalna' 
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful & superb analysis...Tanu...

seeing them fall madly & helplessly in love will be even more satisfying now after seeing Mallu treated Nidhi like $%#&...spewing venom like a fountain ...

Nidhi's desperation...her aching heart...her helplessness...how lost she looked...the way she was pacing & calling Mallu..and Mallu was rejecting it all...created such a heart wrenching moment...I was hurting seeing Nidhi.

Anji was a great best friend today...but the rebel & romantic in me wanted her to set Nidhi free...Nidhi needs her saiyaan...even tho he's the one in need...

Missed AshNi scenes though...missed MB a lot...KK, IS, & Rukhsar were excellent today...seeing Nidhi shedding tears of desperation & fear moved me :(
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
by the way...did Mallu mess with Nidhi's car? My mom thought so but I was like... nahhh...but I think I'm wrong...
Kavya.S thumbnail
wonderfully written as usual loved it...
i'm really pissed about mallika right now...
thanks for sharing
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Beautiful & superb analysis...Tanu...

seeing them fall madly & helplessly in love will be even more satisfying now after seeing Mallu treated Nidhi like $%#&...spewing venom like a fountain ...

Nidhi's desperation...her aching heart...her helplessness...how lost she looked...the way she was pacing & calling Mallu..and Mallu was rejecting it all...created such a heart wrenching moment...I was hurting seeing Nidhi.

Anji was a great best friend today...but the rebel & romantic in me wanted her to set Nidhi free...Nidhi needs her saiyaan...even tho he's the one in need...

Missed AshNi scenes though...missed MB a lot...KK, IS, & Rukhsar were excellent today...seeing Nidhi shedding tears of desperation & fear moved me :(

Well AshNi no show  was expected  ...but i loved how they handled the whole epi.. my god.. i had goosebumps watching Mallu-Nidhis showdown! 

And tell me about it.. my heart was aching seeing Nidhi walk around all despo trying to hear about Ashu. .n Mallu being so very mean.. to cut the calls all the time!! The one time she sat down helplessly just broke my heart πŸ˜­

Brilliant.. work by Kritz and Rukhsar.. n Ishita is jus awesome.. i love how cool calm n composed Anji is...the true friend.. who sounds the alarms when we refuse to hear our own heart πŸ˜‰
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I know.. Anji is as real as it gets..!! πŸ˜Š

n Mallu hasnt opened her cards...she can easily justify her rudeness as concern .. care n etc. before Ashu πŸ˜‰ She is a smart n shrewd player... Anji was right... 'ye daldal hai.. sambhalkar chalna' 

Telling Nidhi twice in the hospital that don't bother me could probably be termed as acceptable but cutting Nidhi's phone twice in the car  and the hospital doesn't make sense. It only takes her about five seconds to say a satisfactory answer to Nidhi.

Even if I'm exasperated with a person and am in a real hurry, so long as I'm not directly in competition with him, I would have probably said " I'm going to X hospital- will talk later..bye" or something on those lines.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

by the way...did Mallu mess with Nidhi's car? My mom thought so but I was like... nahhh...but I think I'm wrong...

The KeKta kapoor show watcher in me.. says that she mite have πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Even if I'm exasperated with a person and am in a real hurry, so long as I'm not directly in competition with him, I would have probably said " I'm going to X hospital- will talk later..bye" or something on those lines.

She doesnt want Nidhi around... she hasnt made any bones about it... πŸ˜‰ Even in the ICU she was rude on Nidhi... so its not something unexpected.. n m sure Ashu will be non-chalant about it... n Nidhi way too much in love to see that she has knowingly or unknowingly become a COMPETITOR in this race to .. 'Kaun banegi Ashu ki biwi' πŸ˜†