I am missing MB.. 😭 I wish he recovers soon. 😒 

Shreya come on it was a good epi 😕

N yes we are all missing MB 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: yanks28

Beautiful & superb analysis...Tanu...

seeing them fall madly & helplessly in love will be even more satisfying now after seeing Mallu treated Nidhi like $%#&...spewing venom like a fountain ...

Nidhi's desperation...her aching heart...her helplessness...how lost she looked...the way she was pacing & calling Mallu..and Mallu was rejecting it all...created such a heart wrenching moment...I was hurting seeing Nidhi.

Anji was a great best friend today...but the rebel & romantic in me wanted her to set Nidhi free...Nidhi needs her saiyaan...even tho he's the one in need...

Missed AshNi scenes though...missed MB a lot...KK, IS, & Rukhsar were excellent today...seeing Nidhi shedding tears of desperation & fear moved me :(

same here...hats off to kritz for brilliant performance...👏...

d choked up restlsns...her desperatn to meet ashu...hurt..pain all were there on her face...

so was mallu..with her dagger xpresns...

every tym..i m moved by nidhi's paain..whethr it was her realisatn of love..or todays bechaini...😭.

(even in fridays epi..wen c says no no to her father..wen askd bout marriage was so touchy...)

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
thanks Tanu for a great analysis of an awesome epis...so tomorrow is the AshNi meeting ...sabr ka phal meetha i hope😆😉
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

thanks Tanu for a great analysis of an awesome epis...so tomorrow is the AshNi meeting ...sabr ka phal meetha i hope😆😉

Inshallah... should b double meetha.. 😳
Coz this time Nidhi will be resolved in herself that she indeed has fallen in love with Ashu 😳
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Inshallah... should b double meetha.. 😳
Coz this time Nidhi will be resolved in herself that she indeed has fallen in love with Ashu 😳

nidhi is not in her senses right now she's wild with worry ...😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

nidhi is not in her senses right now she's wild with worry ...😳

so much so that she even fights with Anji
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

She doesnt want Nidhi around... she hasnt made any bones about it... 😉

That is what I meant by " she's playing all her cards too soon" in my previous post 😊

She is making it pretty obvious to Nidhi that she does not want him in Ashu's life. I thought she'd use a more subtle approach- not a bull rams into you approach.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

every tym..i m moved by nidhi's paain..whethr it was her realisatn of love..or todays bechaini...😭.

(even in fridays epi..wen c says no no to her father..wen askd bout marriage was so touchy...)

so very well said 😊
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

so very well said 😊

tomrws...epi z gonna b rockng epi..with nidhi's acceptnc of love...aftr her realisatn..c z deffo gonna b strong in front of mallu...