Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SallyAmanda

OMG!!???!!!

Aadi??!!!

I'm officially confused nd ready to b admitted in Jyo di's asylum...

Anyways di!!!!I hate u!!!

Cos u never sent me PMs!!!

Hey dear,

Don't hate me dude...😉
aslyum😆 ðŸ˜†

about Aadi you will come to know soon...

Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update jyo!!!!!

Continue with the next update...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
great update but little confused...who was that girl

update soon
Jyoti121 thumbnail

Thanks for your likes & comments...
Updating Part -3 shortly...
About Aadi you will come to know in Epilogue...
Be ðŸ˜Ž  ðŸ˜Ž Guys...
Jyoti121 thumbnail

PART -3

Rajat & Maan again got busy in their game. All the time Geet was thinking of her. She wanted to meet her again, so she asked Vaidehi if she can come along with her. Both of them went to meet Aadi again.  The moment Aadi saw Geet coming she ran towards & wrapped her hands around Geet's legs & said Mamma. This time Geet & Vaidehi were double shocked when they hear this, same lady came to take her but this time Geet stopped her.

Geet : Ma'am if you don't have a problem can she be with us for some time.

Lady : I don't have problem but our Sister has, as she won't allow her to be with unknown person, extremely sorry Ma'am.

Geet : It's ok no problem can I meet her.

Lady : Yes you can, there she is with other children.

Geet, Vaidehi alongwith Aadi followed her.

Sis Eliza :  Rosy where were you & Aadi my child y are u crying?

Aadi : Papa (pointing her finger where Maan & Rajat were playing)

Sis Eliza : No your Papa is not here.  (Looking at Geet & Vaidehi) : Yes to whom you want to meet?

Rosy: Sister they want to have a word with you I told you an hour ago about Aadi.

Sis  Eliza : Yes

Geet : Sis. I just want to know about Aadi, as y she called my husband as her Papa, we all were confused, & right now she came near me & called Mamma.

Sis. Eliza : I am sorry for her behavior.

Sis. Eliza told Rosy to take Aadi & let her play with other childern but she holds Geet's hand tightly as if she didn't want to leave her. Geet took her in lap and started asking more about Aadi.

Geet :Sister can you please let me know her details.

Sis. Eliza : Actually her Mom passed away 2 months ago. She was a teacher in our play group, but if you want full details you have to come to our office at Dalhouise. The day her mother passed away we are taking care of her.

Geet : If you don't mind can I take her with me for a while, we are staying in Khajji cottage. I am Mrs. Geet Khurana & she is my friend Mrs.Vaidehi.

Rajat & Maan were searching them, and then they saw Geet & Vaidehi talking they came near them. As soon as Aadi saw Maan she again called him Papa & went near him.  Maan lifted her & took in his arms but said nothing just gave a kiss on her chubby check. Sis.Eliza was surprised by Aadi's behavior.

Rajat : Aare tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho. Morning Sister.

Sis. Eliza : Rajat, how are you my son & you here vacations are not yet started.

Rajat : Me fine, I am on leave for some days. Before I forget, let me introduce she is my wife Vaidehi & this is my friend Maan Singh Khurana & his wife Geet.

Sis. Eliza : God bless you. Mrs. Khurana, you can take Aadi with you.

Geet : Sister when will u be leaving for Dalhousie?

Sis. Eliza: Tomorrow after breakfast.

Rajat : Maan, you can take Geet & Aadi to the room, we both will join you for lunch

Maan : Ok come fast.  Both said bye to Sis Eliza.

Sis. Eliza : I am shocked as y Aadi called your friend I mean Mr. Maan Singh Khurana as Papa. As far as I know her mom told me that she is widow & when she joined our play group as a teacher Aadi was 4months old, she will be four years old after two months.

Rajat : Sister can we get her information in details.

Sis. Eliza : Yes my child but you have to come to my office tomorrow, even Mrs. Khurana got attached to Aadi so quickly.

Vaidehi : Sister actually Geet had missed her child 3years ago.

She narrated Sis. Eliza all about Geet's past. She too felt bad for her & promised Rajat & Vaidehi to give the details of Aadi & her Mother.

Here in the cottage room, Geet & Aadi were playing with Aadi's toys she brought with her.  Maan was happy to see a glow on Geet's face, he was well aware that after sometime they have to hand over Aadi to Sis. Eliza. Leaving aside that fear he too joined them.  Both of them were so engrossed in playing with her that they didn't realized when Rosy came there with her lunch box.  Geet told her that she will feed her & make her sleep here only. All four of them were so engrossed in her that they nearly forgot about their lunch. It was then when Vaidehi reminded Rajat that they have to go to Dalhousie, after lunch, so they all had their lunch in the room.  After lunch Rajat & Vaidehi left for Dalhousie.

Rajat : Maan I will come after 3.00pm..& hello if you want you can extend your stay.

Maan : Rajat, I don't think so, will let u know at night about it, now Geet will be back of me for getting the details of Aadi.

Rajat : Ohh I forgot Sis. Eliza has called me to her office tomorrow, I will get the details & will let you know when we meet ok chal then bye & take care.

Vaidehi : Geet, iss ladki ne pagal bana diya hai, my mind is not allowing to leave from here, anyways we are going to meet her again in Dalhousie, bye & take care she kissed on Aadi's cheek.

Maan & Geet said bye to Rajat & Vaidehi. Meanwhile Rosy had come to tell Geet that if Aadi is not sleeping she will take her but Aadi turn her face & put her hands around Geet's neck. Geet told Rosy that she will take care of her & need not to worry.  The moment Rosy left Aadi turn & went to Maan but this time she holds him tightly again saying Papa & puts her thumb in mouth. She was nearly dozed off on his shoulder, he bent down to keep her on bed that very moment he heard her saying I want Papa.  Maan looked at Geet , there was a big question on her face but she kept quiet as no one was knowing the reason behind it.

Geet : Aadi, Papa is sleeping near you, open your eyes see he is there.

Aadi : Mamma too.

Geet : ok Mamma is also sleeping near u.

Aadi got up, she moved her hand on Maan's & Geet's face, kissed them. Her touch was as soft as Rose petal… Maan took both Geet & Aadi in his embrace. There was silence in the room, within few minutes; Aadi was fast to sleep, making her sleep properly Maan turns to Geet.

Maan : Geet , what happened (he wiped her tears)

Geet : Maan, don't know how I got attached to her so quickly. I only got to know that her parents are no more. Can I ask you one question?

Maan : Geet , you need permission to ask me a question?

Geet : promise me you will not get angry, kept her head on his chest.

Maan : (holding her near) promise.

Geet : Can we adopt her/////////////////////

Maan was shocked he kept quiet for 10-15mins. He was thinking about Geet's decision.  Can it be possible to adopt her, what will Dadi think. But now I don't want Geet to lose her smile again she is so attached to Aadi. When there was no answer from him, Geet tapped him on his forehead, he cooly told her that they should know about her past in details, & it's not so easy to adopt her we have to complete all the formalities.

Geet was nervous, all the time she was thinking of her.

Geet: Maan ask Rajat to get her details from Sis.Eliza. We will complete all the formalities till we are here & we can take Aadi with us to Delhi.

Maan: Geet can you give me time till night to reply all your questions. Take rest for a while don't think on it too much let's hope for the best & play with Aadi till she is with us.

Evening

After getting freshened Maan & Geet did some photo shoots with Aadi. By now Aadi was also attached to them.  Sister Eliza was surprised to see some changes in Aadi within a short time.  After spending some time with her Geet call Rosy to take Aadi.   Aadi was crying as she didn't want to leave them. Here to even Maan & Geet were feeling bad to see her crying but had to move to their room.

After having their dinner, Geet again started thinking of Aadi, did she had her food or is she still crying? Many questions were going in her mind; she was turning her sides simultaneously….

Maan : Geet  don't think so much.

Geet : Maan, I can't stop thinking about her, I can feel her soft touch, her only words Papa & Mamma still echoing around me.

Maan : you want my reply for your afternoon's question.

Geet  : yes

Maan : I too accept your decision & once we are back to Delhi we will convince Dadi to accept her in our family as our Daughter & her Granddaughter..

Geet: Maan …….. Tears rolled down from her eyes, Maan didn't try to wipe her tears & allow them to make their way.

Maan : Geet you were going to say something right now.

Geet said nothing just gave a kiss on his check.

Maan : I don't want a incomplete kiss Geet.

Geet : Maan… I am all yours & do we have to ask or take each other's permission.

Maan ; Not at all Geet.

He started kissing her slowly first which in turn went on vigorous one, they were in their world.

At mid-night Maan heard a knock on the door.  Maan opened the door & was surprised to see Rosy with Aadi crying, Aadi immediately clings to Maan.

Rosy : Sorry Sir, she was crying continuously as she wanted to come here, I tried to make her sleep but all in vain & now when she is with you, she has become quiet. Let her be with you, in the morning you & ma'am can bring her.

Maan : Ok, you don't worry we will be there in the morning.

Maan just smiled & gave a cross look at his sleeping beauty. Yes today she was sleeping calmly with no questions in her mind. Maan made Aadi to sleep near Geet.

Geet didn't know when Aadi sneaked in her arm & unknowingly Maan's hand too wrapped around them.

It was like a happy family sleeping calmly.

Hope u all liked it...

Epilogue :::::: Very Soon.

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely update .
      Please continue soon

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one...
luved it...

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum part..
aadi brought smile to geet's face..
but y aadi s calling dem as mama and papa?
ana1411 thumbnail

Very Lovely Update...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
awesome... awww it was so touchy... aadi brought lights back in their lives... so sweet...