Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkiddoo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome do add me in u r pm list...
and plz pm me u r other os-do ajnabi link will love to read it ...
waiting for the next part...
Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Great continue soon... Plz pm me the next part...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
anky_1205 thumbnail
Nice one. Waiting for the update
Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ritzy09

lovely concept dear. I always wanted Maan to take Geet out for a trip after miscarriage and divert her mind isntead of stupid Dev explaining things to Maan and creating a rift between them. Khair wahan to hua nahin so let's take out our heart's desire through this OS only

Totally agree with u..

Jyoti121 thumbnail

Thanks Graphic #5

For your likes & comments
Will Update next part very soon.

Jyoti121 thumbnail

Updating Part- 2 ...
Sorry to keep you waiting...

Jyoti121 thumbnail

PART - 2

KHAJJIYAR 

Khajji - Cottage...

They reached Khajjiyar around 11.00pm. Rajat had booked Khajji Cottage which was exactly on the slope of meadow. The climate was cool calm. They kept their luggage in their respective rooms, decided to take a round on green meadow.  Spending some time, while returning back to cottage, Geet stopped in the middle she was watching children playing on the meadow. Her mind was not allowing to move from there, but she had to move. Her eyes were teary quietly she wiped the tears which was noticed by Maan, holding her near, they both started walking again.

Maan: Rajat.. Climate aacha hai

Rajat: Maan, try to come again in winter season, its more beautiful & you will enjoy it fully. By the way we can make an arrangement for Golf tomorrow morning.

Maan : Sure, after a long time I am playing Golf.

Vaidehi : Geet, I always hear from Rajat about Maan & you, and was anxious to meet you too. Many a times we decided to come to Delhi but could not make it.

Geet : Vaidehi  y don't you come to Delhi, in vacations Rajat is also free in that period.

Vaidehi : will try to make if not now next time sure.

Rajat : Geet, if you don't mind then I & Vaidehi will spend full vacation in Delhi.

Geet : Always welcome.

Rajat : Maan, kuch toh bol yaar haan ya na.

Maan : Rajat tujhe kya invitation chahiye'.

Rajat : Then done we will be coming to Delhi & spare time for us.

Maan : Sure.

After chatting for a while Maan & Rajat decided to have lunch in the room but Geet & Vaidehi told them it's better if they go to the Hotel for Lunch.  

In Evening

It was around 5.00pm, the place was much more crowded than morning. Rajat, Vaidehi, Maan & Geet were walking on the meadow but later on decided to sit for some time  near the lake which was in the centre of the meadow.

Rajat : Maan, I am thinking to go back to Dalhousie tomorrow afternoon.

Maan : Y do you have any problem, I mean there is no need to change the plan.

Rajat : No yaar, we just want you & Geet to spend time together nothing else.

Maan : Is that so if you are there we can't spend time together.

Rajat : I have some paper work to be completed I will finish it off & will come to pick u day after tomorrow' How many questions Maan, Pata nahi Geet kaise handle karti hai tujhe.

Maan : That you have to ask Geet but one thing I can tell you coz of her my life has changed.

Rajat : I can see it very well Maan,  that's y I am telling you, enjoy your most beautiful moments & make it as memorable ones.

Maan :Tu aur teri baatein, samajhne wale hi samajhenge.

Rajat : Any doubt.

Maan just replied him no. Here to discussions were going between Geet & Vaidehi. Vaidehi didn't want to talk about Geet's miscarriage but when she saw her lost in watching children playing, she asked her but not more little bit just to distract her.

Vaidehi : Geet if you don't mind I can ask you one thing.

Geet : Vaidehi, you can and I know what you are going to ask me.

Vaidehi : I really don't want to hurt you. You said as per doctor's suggestion you had/are taking precautions but now you have to think on it.

Geet : Yah but still somewhere feeling scared.

Vaidehi : Y to scare, when everything is normal, think on it before it's too late. Sorry for getting too personal.

Geet : Sorry!!!!!!! Gone mad or what.  Actually I am feeling relax while talking with you, that time only Dadi was there but she too was in same state, but for me it was more & coz of me Maan was too upset so I decided to join the office & tried to bring back the smile on Maan's face.

Rajat : Kya baatein chal rahi hai?

Vaidehi : As usual, u can join us.

Rajat : U carry on me & Maan going to hotel to let them know about the dinner. Shall we have it here or in the Hotel?

Vadehi & Geet both at same time: Hotel.

Rajat: Ok. Chalo Maan, have to obey Home Minister's order.

This was the 1st time after 3 years Maan laughed so openly. Geet was happy to see this. Rajat & Maan left for Hotel whereas Geet & Vaidehi went to the Cottage.

Geet & Vaidehi, both of them were sitting in verandha, waiting for Maan & Rajat to come.

After 10-15 mins, Maan & Rajat were back to cottage. Their discussions were going on many topics. 

After having their dinner, Rajat & Vaidehi went in their room. Maan wanted to sit for a while in verandha, so Geet too join him but they have to make it fast as the climate was changing, it was getting colder & Geet could not bear it.

Geet (rubbing her hands) : Maan feeling cold let's go to room.

Maan : Main hoon na & hold her near so that she can feel the warm of his body.

Geet : Not only cold Maan, me feeling sleepy also.

Maan : (holding her more tight) Geet, for 10-15 mins.

Geet : Maan kya baat hai. Ekdam se romantic hogaye, shall we go to room now.

Maan : coz of this climate & still night to go, you are also thinking the same what I am thinking.

Geet : No. Let's go to room.

Maan : Don't lie Geet I can make it out from you face.

Giving a cross smile to each other, they went in room. Though the room heater was on Geet was shivering, hurriedly she changed her clothes & pulled over the blanket, later on Maan too sneaked in & took Geet in embrace.

It was their peaceful night after long time.

Next Morning'.

Maan was feeling happy looking at Geet, cuddling her face, took a long breath & whisper in her ear.

Maan : Still dreaming honey.

Geet (holding his hand replied him) yes I am dreaming.

Maan : Can I know what are u dreaming?

Geet : Yes but on one condition.

Maan : GR8 so now Mrs. Khurana too started keeping conditions.

Geet : This habit I got from u only.

Maan : accha hai ek toh aadadat lagi. Geet get up na, let's take a round don't be lazy now.

Geet :What about Rajat & Vaidehi?

Maan : They are in their room, leaving for Dalhousie after lunch, as Rajat is having some work. 

Geet : Ok, getting ready give me 10 mins'

She went to freshened up & later on all four of them went to have breakfast.

After having their breakfast Rajat & Maan went to play Golf while Geet & Vaidehi were roaming around the meadow. They played hardly for 20-25 mins.  A small girl who was staring them came near & calls Papa'''.

Both Maan & Rajat were surprised as to whom she was calling Papa.  It was a mere coincidence Geet & Vaidehi too heard this. Geet was looking at her she was standing alone, Geet went near her & started asking about her parents, but she again called Papa.  All four of them were confused by the time they were to ask her more a lady came & was about to leave with her Geet stopped her & ask her girl's name. That lady told her name as ...Aadi.

Hope you liked it. Do leave your comments.

Next update soon.

Edited by Jyoti121 - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gr8..geet s trying to cum out of her past..
nw whos aadi?a new twist??
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it but me confuse ðŸ˜•  why the girl called maan papa and how come her name is Adi it sounds like a boys name.