Frequent Posters

slgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love this Kushi who is confident independent and mother..well written  👏 
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexaxel

Lovely...so refreshingly different!!!!!!!!!

Now this is what I call a 'solid' plot...U've described Khushi's journey to present so beautifully and without over-dramatising it. I liked the fact that she was not throwing it on his face, tht Arnav finds it out himself.

Girl I suggest u take a copyright or patent or whtever it is on this...if the cv's get their hands on this theyhave enough material to make another 500 episodes without taxing their brain too much😉.

Waiting eagerly for the games to begin, for the sparks to fly😍!!!

Thanks! I was unsure how this chapter would go down. Glad you enjoyed it.

As for copyrighting this...I highly doubt the CVs would steal this story. Maybe this is just me being cynical, but the reason IPKKND works is because of the angry, young man image ASR has and the chemistry between him and KKG. Also, for some reason (and I blame Yash Chopra/Karan Johar squarely for this!) our concept of romance is restricted to flying dupattas and gusts of wind and damsels in distress being rescued by their knights in shining armor. So, unless the CVs write that KKG is in the UK, studying hard while her dupatta magically flies and lodges itself in ASR's watch..I think I'm safe😆. Sorry...small rant. Needed to get that off my chest.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeee

background check by arnav. i dont think khushi will like this. really nice update

thanks for the pm
xxx

Got it in one😊! Khushi won't like this at all. Thx.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

well, it is INDEED impressive woman! what an inspiration. okay. decided. i'm gonna work harder in class from now on. like really. 

thanks for the awesome update vidhya! i learnt something VERY important! 😊

Thanks! And, you go girl...knock 'em dead at school. 😊
Edited by madmaxine - 12 years ago
madmaxine thumbnail
Thanks to everyone who likes my strong Khushi. I read and cherish all your comments, even though I cannot respond to everyone individually. 
ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb...was very refreshing and new story of all the stories that i have read so far.
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vidhya..Phenomenal!!
 The reason behind her bitterness is well justified.And Yeah!...Devi Mayya ...had to go for now.
It would be really enchanting to see how Arnav will bring the old Khushi back and her beliefs.
I really need this bitter Khushi to soften up...its quite harsh .True, she has been through many hardships..but its so difficult to see her snap at Arnav  and the family. It would be quite a treat to see her slowly opening up to Arnav & shunning her defences,layer by layer.

Vidhya, I would like to see a bit of ASR to be back ..his old personality has to reflect sometimes, rt???But maybe then Khushi would be more hard on him.😕

Howlarious.!!!..the dude...doesn't have a clue about Charles in Charge & Who is the Boss?.🤣🤣🤣That was too good...seeing ASR catching up with the epis.
Good old Memories, Girl😃

Ash.

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely One :) This Story Is Becoming Very Interesting & Hatss Of To Khushi 😳
Go Khushi *woot woot*... the woman has done well herself 👏
tes_v1 thumbnail
Ola Maxine!

Howdy?

I just ambled into Fan Fictions today and saw an ArHi Ff on the first page. Since I've taken a fancy to the couple lately and decided to peek in. Overall the concept seemed appealing and I decided to give it a try. And though I'd saved the page -for later reading- since I was at work, my cell phone screen the whole day open to this page, lest I forget it later. So, finally I'm home, saw today's epi and started reading it. I had initially decided to leave one long comment after reading all the parts, but just after reading the first part, I had to speak up, I just had to!

Woman, you're brilliant! I loved the charachterization and the dialogues. Taken a fancy to Aadit, already! Ms. Minnie Gupta is in a league of her own! And 25 and 37? That's almost a 12 year gap between the two! But me loves. It's fantabulous.

And one reason I love it very much more is because I had a future concept with an erect-spined Khushi in mind but there's no time to write. So, I'm enjoying what you've done with a similar concept. Totally in love with the story after just the first chapter!

Excuse my rant if it's inconvinencing but I had to speak! Off to read the other chapters.

Cheers,
Tia :)