Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Khushi Has Changed SOOO Muchh : O 😳 Wamt Arnav To Bring The Old One Backk Afterall Old Is Gold Naa 😆

Okey-doke! I will try for a flashback chapter with the old Khushi😊.New Khushi is irrevocably changed..though she can still fall for ASR..and she will, eventually😊
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexaxel

U knw wht, I came here to tell u tht I changed my mind. I take back wht I said abt taking ur time...and was so happy to see tht u have updated...thank goodness u didnt take me seriously😃.

U always manage to surprise me in every chapter...here it was Arnav Singh Raizada's frank admission tht he loved her😲. And khushi wasnt even shocked😲...its like she knew all along.

Never heard of 'Charles in charge'...is there really a soap like tht???? Going to check it out like Arnav🥳.

Great going Vidhya...ur plot and play of words keeps me glued to ur pages👍🏼.

Haha! Happy to oblige! 😃

Well, ASR has to grovel a little..you know. Charles in charge was a sitcom that used to air in the 80s! Maybe you weren't even born then😃😃! Its a funny show. Catch it online if you can.

And thanks again for the comments.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

hi dear

aww i just loved this update..it was soo awesome
am loving khushi's attitude altho i did feel a little bad for asr. but im looking forward to all his techniques to try n woo her. its gonna be so much fun.
ah loved that kiss, hope there wil b many more lol

yeah about khushi-anjali, i dunno i just find them sensitive. it wil be interesting to watch how the cvs handle them in the show..

thanks for the pm
take care

Thanks Rozy! I hope it Will be fun when ASR tries to woo KKG. I'm looking forward to writing it. As for kisses...there will be more..for sure😉 ! What's a romance without kissing? 😆😆

Alrighty..keep reading. Thanks!
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon_mine

is arnav going to be khushi's so called kids nanny????

interesting!!!!!!
i loved this part!!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!!

I hadn't thought of that! good idea. Maybe there will be a chapter when he's changing diapers and wiping runny noses. Thanks for the idea😉😉!

Thanks for reading and commenting.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarach

wow..the update was v good..liked how favoured her with bunglow..but first the deal and than lunch..and their ride..liked how hell bent he is on making her his.to win her..liked this arnav

Thank you! Glad you like the Arnav. I like this Arnav too. Tad more humble than our angry, young man on the show!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
damn nyc part...awesomee...bring on d kids..lets see if dey play cupid
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeee

love this khushi. woman power!! glad she wasnt a pushover. arnav better do his homework and gain her heart.

xxx

Yep yep. He's gotta. Thanks.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: dbr_kmichi

oh vidhya!
u've got it al confused...khushi kids..al!
arnav seemed very cute in the chapter..!😊
khushi gosh totally a different persona!

Ha! Sorry. Hopefully I won't be confusing from this point on. Glad you liked the softer Arnav here.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

damn nyc part...awesomee...bring on d kids..lets see if dey play cupid

Oooh...like the Parent Trap? Sweet idea. Gosh, I have gotten so many great suggestions from you guys. Keep 'em coming!😊
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED LOVED LOVED it! It was a complete Arnav-Khushi treat to read and to imagine, i must add! They kissed again within 24 hours...wow, i must be dreaming but this part was certainly nice to read. Im sure now Arnav is definitely waiting for Khushi's girls to move in and im waiting for the same. As for the last bit, Khushi running away from Arnav..its true, she still holds love for him but it'll take time for her wounds to dissapear with Arnav's love and i love the Arnav in here, hes changed for sure...more calmer and tamer. Its like a role reversal lol! Loving it so far and whose this Brian kid? LOL!

Update soon =)

- Dee