Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Recap:

Ram; hhmmm… and pecks her on cheek… giving Priya a 3rd shock (Remember 2 shock when he peck her like this before) and 1st and bada wala shock to VikHa…

Vikha mouth wide open… eyes blinking taking its own time to capture in the sight that has just passed…

They all (except our Golu nw how he can be in shock ha ha ha he was the one who gave the shock… I must warn u haan this Golu is getting electrifying currents in him that is giving shock to everyone ) come out of shock with the voice of the waiter standing there with the bill…

Part 11

Ram does the needful…

VikHa staring at Ram-Priya but all for silent…

Vikram ab kya puchna padega…???

Ram: ooh… haan vohh I think priya must tell

Priya: vikram actually hum… then pauses and hands the paper to Vikram…

VikHa all shock… Ram there's no need of all these and u know that

Ram: don't tell me vikram… I understand and only bcoz of u I accepted ur decision before but now its btwn u and priya… and mind it jab priya zeed par aati hai toh kisiki nahi chalti… so mess with her at ur own risk… (placing his hand on her waist tightly so that she'll busy in holding her breathe and will not turn to him)

Priya just gives a look to Ram and turns to vikram, isme problem hi kiya hai… aap bahar kaam karna chahte the toh kar liya na… aur abhi toh 1 month aur karna padega (notice period) aur phir kab tak aap apni company chhod kar kisi aur ki company mai job karenge aur kyu… I agree humse galti hui (Ram interrupts mujhse… priya turns and gives a stern look and he stops) par parivaar mai toh yeh sab chalta hai… but Vikram tries to say something…

Priya: vikram pls… I m sorry for all that happen… and I request you too pls accept this offer and come back to Ram's life… kapoor industries…

Okay okay… I m not writing all that manoify stuff…  where Priya tries to convice vikram and assuring him that all that he deserves and she personally has taken care of it as she knows vikram don't like to bring friendship in professional life.

Soon VikHa agrees and accepts the offer of the post of CEO for Vikram Shergil with place in board of directors.

They all turns to go… but Ram stops Priya and in no moments hugs her and thanks her for giving this priceless gift and was with tears, (and slowly and steadily the grip getting stronger) Priya who was facing it hard to react to their proximity finally gathers herself controlling herself from melting in his arms… and pats him and says actually Ram thank you!!!

Ram was like thank u to me for what… to which our priya said for reminding her the thing that she forgot…

Now she turns to vikram and says sorry… on asking the reason she says…

"sorry ab tumhe phir se khadoos Boss ko jhelna padega… and looks at Ram"  they all laughs…

Ram; awe… and thinks in mind… Priya darling ghar chalo batata hu… kaun khadoos.!!! And just makes a cute puppy face which soon turns to smile…  which soon turns to aloud grin…

All 3 shock bcoz they expected some straight statement as in bus bahut ho gaya… ye taane abhi bhi chalu hai… or so…

Vikram: Ram tu thik hai na… on being reasoned… gives the logic… nahi aajkal tere expressions… reactions… ur moods… all change…

Ram: Changes are needed to make it with pace of the world… pace of life and most importantly pace of ur life partner…

All gets the 2nd shock since evening… (I told u this golu is having electrifying currents running in his vein so he goes on giving it to each and veryone around him…)    

But priya suddenly feels shy… and is soon having pink cheeks… Neha notices it and nudges Vikram and they shares a knowing look and they finally bids gud night to each other…

In Vikram–Neha car

Neha: Vikram mujhe to yekin hi nahi ho raha hai kii maine jo feel kiya dekha vo sab sach hai… I mean… fatty… our fatty is falling for Priya…

Vikram: really… I knew I was bound to happen but I didn't expected Ram to fall first… but yaar… pata nahi bhabhi ne aisa kya kiya kii mere seedhe se bhole se dost ko… aisa flirty bana diya… I mean yaar common usne abhi tak propose nahi kiya… humhe nahi bataya aur abhi se humhare samne public mai… toh baad mai kya hoga!!!

RaYa's car

Ram starts the car… Priya thinking now its time for next surprise… gives a smile and relax back on her seat…

Complete silence… from both but the only voice is of the radio that was turned on by Priya whois sitting with closed eyes enjoying the song… and cold breeze of air caressing her face… unaware of Ram's condition

Unlike Priya, ram was very restless… cursing why he has to drive and why he cant only see Priya… and he tries to concentrate on road ahead but all in vain… so finally he give up… and car comes to an hault…
To be continued...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shags... where r u??😆

awww... Ram has suddenly become a sweet heart😍 love it yaar... abhi jaldse jald
dono ko ghar pohcha do ... Ram is getting restless n so am I🤣🤣
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
Anusha.V thumbnail
wow
Oyr Golu became flirty
very nice
viny_queen thumbnail
yaar me waiting next part as like this wonderful part  TRY UPDATE  ASAP😃😃😃
saisamanvi thumbnail
nice one waiting for next pls update soon
thank you
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
upd8 soonn upd8 soonn
upd8 soonn

upd8 soonn
upd8 soonn
upd8 soonn

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
do update the suprise

fan_forever thumbnail
hey sorry frnds... for delay in updates... but now i'll try to be regular in updates...

next post coming up and to make up with the dealya will be posting 2 parts back to back...

hope it can make it up...

fan_forever thumbnail
thanks for all the comments... here comes the 2 parts... hope u njy reading them...

Recap

Ram-Priya along with VikHa spent the evening celebrating Ram's bday… where Priya surprises Ram by her gift i.e. providing Vikram the offer letter to join Kapoor industries again… Ram surprises Priya and VikHa by his flirty behavior towards Priya…

Part 12

That makes Priya to open her eyes… and looks at ram and says kya hua car kyu rokk di aapne…

Ram who was busy in admiring the beauty of his wife… didn't paid any attention to her… and was focusing only the movements of her lips… how lucky are they to touch each other while she speaks out a word… (Priya still trying to figure out reason behind Ram's dazed look)

Seeing no reponse from Ram she just snaps her hand in front of his face and asks kya hua…

Ram: in order to cover up comes close to her and says "My dear darling wife… driving's 1st rule u cant sleep in front seat…" so don't sleep… if u feel bored u can talk to me or much simple u can enjoy looking at u r handsome husband…

Priya: ohh… but for that I'll have to find one… right!!!

Ram: (shocked)

Priya gottcha…

Priya: well if that's the case then… (opens the seat belt… steps out… and goes and makes herself comfy on back seat) and says now its fine mai yaha toh soo sakti hu… right and closes eyes…

Ram: yeh kya…

Priya: pls ram I'm feeling very tired pls…

Ram: frowns… but soon a cute smile turns on his face seeing the innocent smile on priya's face and starts driving..

Priya opens her eyes and says be ready ram ur next surprise is on ur way… one today and other one 2mrw…

Soon they reached the Kapoor Mansion

By now priya actually felt asleep… ram hold her in his arms and soon reached their room… and places her on bed carefully so as not to wake her… she stirs a bit in sleep but again the sleep overcomes her…

Ram then turns on the light and was shock to see a teddy bear (black color) and a Barbie doll (pink color) with a gift… and there was note (Ram atonce recognized that its Priya's handwriting) he steps closer to check the gift but stops and turns to look at priya and says

"yeh bhi na pagal hai… surprise plan kiya aur khud hi soo gayi… oohh god I just hate it… samne hai mera surprise gift jo meri pyaari si sweetheart ne mere liya plan kiya but I'll have to wait…" but kya kare no option… I know she must be desperate to know my reaction after she tells me surprise and I don't wanna to make her sad… so with this thought he got changed into something comfy and spent whole night pacing up and down the room… some times just standing close to Priya admiring her… n then his eyes fall on the watch vch shows its 5am… he remembers priya loves watching Sunrise and sunset… so he goes to the balcony… waiting for the sun to rise and bless this world with its pure light…

Part 13

just then priya woke up

She realized that she fell asleep in car and so she had ruined her own surprise plan… ooh god I just cant believe… and then her eyes fall on the gift which was untouched and then she scrutinized the room for the look of the spcl person… to her surprise she found him in the balcony…

She tip toes to him… and close to his ears wispers Good morning ram… (just realizing what she had done… she navely came so close to Ram as in its so obvious and right)

Ram closes his eyes to feel the warmth of her breathe… and in a slow voice wishes her back… and composing himself managed to ask "u woke up early or better I should say u woke up late…"

Priya: late!!!

Ram: yup… late for giving ur surprise…

Priya: well sorry for that… so u saw the surprise… (with a sad face)

Ram: bend close to her ears "no sweetheart… I haven't seen yet…" (that brings a smile on Priya's face…) U know what just for ur this smile I didn't…

And this calls for something… u know I spent a sleepless and restless night… so now u should make it up for my restlessness…

Priya: okay tell me what I can…

Before she could complete… ram placed a kiss on the end of her lips… (very close to her lips) that left Priya rooted to her spot… Ram enjoyed her wife's surprised look and red crimpson cheek… just then Priya stirred a bit as the sun rays disturbed her vision…

Just then they realized that the kiss was welcomed by the sun rise… both of them witnessed the rise… Ram turned and wispers "this is the rise of new sun of our life… that will always be enlightening my life with ur presence…" Priya though happy but shocked to hear such words from Ram…

Thinking that its getting more that Priya can handle in one go… so he step back makes himself comfy on the chair and brings priya out from that daze by "hey would my darling wife will take pitty on me and give me my surprise… pls…"

Ohh yes yes ofcourse saying this she rushed to get the gift but trips and falling back in Ram's arm…

None of them realized what happen but soon ram pulls her more closer…

After seems like eternity… both of them woke up only to be lost in each others eyes realizing the closeness that exist btwn them… with Priya snuggled to Ram still in his lap… secured by Ram's arm snarled across her waist making sure she is as close to him as possible…

Soon the gaze broke with the reminder tone of Priya's Cell… she turn around to look and gets up only to be stopped by her hubby who was still lost in her beautiful eyes… she lowered her eyes as she no longer can dare to control her emotions under his gaze and wispers Mr.Kapoor pls… chodiye

Ram: smiles and says my make up…

Priya smiles and pecks his cheek and runs to washroom…

Ram still relaxing in the chair ruffles his hair saying oohh… I just love her…!!!

Soon they got ready… completely lost in the bliss of the closeness they shared few moments back oblivious of the time they spent in each other arms… they tried to avoid each others look atleast this was true for Priya…

Priya who took the bath with mind completely hovering on the passed moment quickly got changed and left the mansion with a note "Mr. Kapoor I'm in hurry need to reach at some place bye tc"

Ram makes a pouted face reading the note as he remembered that today he need to visit the NGO damn I didn't informed her that I want to her to accompany me… but yeh to chali gayi ab… ab kya go alone… with a long face he stepped down the stairs… sat in the car instructed the driver to go… before he can complete the driver said the NGO…

Ram confused when he was about to ask… the driver replied "Sir, Priya ma'dam ne bola hai… aapko 11:30 tak NGO pahuchana hai… aur yes he quickly dialed  a number… and attached his cell to Car…

The person on other side greeted him… he soon recognized the voice and said "Aditi…"

Aditi: yes sir actually I need to inform u that Priya madam ne aapki baki saari meeting cancel karva di hai…

Ram: okay thanks… and thinks ooh toh mam aaj phir se the Mrs. Ram kapoor ke mood mai then ram its better for you to follow it otherwise u know… the consequences…

All the way to NGO he was happy to see Priya in this mood… Soon they reached the NGO and as Ram was expecting Priya was there to welcome him… and thought so mam aaj mrs. Ram kapoor ke mood mai to mai bhi aaj… mr. Priya Sharma ke mood mai aa jata hoon… and chukled on his own stupid PJ. Nodding his head on his own stupidity stepped down... smiled and accepted the greetings walked towards Priya gave her a nice hubby hug… wishing her as hi sweetheart… (ofcousre a wisper only to be audible to her)

Priya though shocked but is geeting used to, to his hubby's shock treatment… and to be true is also loving it…

They all entered the hall… few items were presented by the small kids… during this time Priya was busy with work but as soon as the ceremony approached the end and towards the most important section i.e. the opening of the ward and unveiling the statue. Priya like a true wife came and stand by Ram as she knew he'll be indeed of some emotional support as ram turned to look to his surprise he found Dadi & Rishabh (at his back side) and VikHa(on his right side. As they were standing in front of the ward… Priya took the mike

Priya: I would like to thank Mr.Ram Kapoor for his kindness and helping hand towards the orphanage the NGO would like to thanks him and as a token of love from the kids I would like to request Mr.Kapoor to unveil the statue to his right side… as soon as ram unveil it took some time for him to drink the scene in front of him and as soon as he came back he turned around to look at Priya who suddenly got a tear in her eyes seeing the same in Ram's eyes.

for these special ward which is now named as (looked at Ram)"Krishna Amarnath Kapoor Childrens ward" but to Priya's surprise the smile on Ram's face disappeared which made priya to stop in her speech seeing the smile on Ram's face turning into a dismay, anger…

To be continued…

Do post the comments...

sammy_108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
di the sunrise and a kiss together scene was 😍 magical 
and ye kya u always leave in the middle
got no patience😕