Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
hey i jus read ur whole fanfic...i think itz realllyyy goood...plzzz continue soon...ur doin agreat job!!!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Part-20...Aryaman:Prerna was really mad that she ran away from bajaj.eventho bajaj tried 2 find out her,that did'nt happen.bajaj was shattered.I forced him 4 a remarriage.but he was'nt willing.but I still forced him,bcoz whats the use of waiting 4 a lady about whom there is no surety whether she's alive.even if she's alive how can he liv with her as she's mad?so I had 2 lie 2 him that we found prerna's dead body on the railway line.

A tells Bajaj:u've 2 4get prerna.
B:never.i'll wait 4 her.i'll find her.
A:how can u find out a dead person?
B:dead person?
A:yes.i hid it bcoz I did'nt want 2 pain u.2 weeks back,we found prerna's wounded dead body on the railway line.
B was shocked:no!
A:I was sad seeing the condition of my best friend hearing my lie.but I did so 4 his gud future.atlast bajaj married apo*na;daughter of a millionare.
Kshitij:prerna's parents did'nt enquire about her?
A:prerna was an orphan.she had no 1 else other than bajaj.
Ks:do u think that prerna is dead?
A:I dunno.but I wud like 2 believe so.bcoz eventho I'm away from my friend I want him 2 liv peacefully.
Ks:u care 4 ur friend very much.then why r u daring 2 see my wedding with ur best friend's daughter?
A's face becomes dull. Ks:that means ur frienship is false.
A shouts:Kshitij!   Ks:I told the truth.just bcoz kumud is born illegal u r against our wedding?but u all made her illegal.u stood against Mr.Bajaj's relationship with prerna & did'nt even allow him 2 go 4 his lost beloved.u made him remarry.ur lie made him miserable.otherwise he wud've found out prerna.then kumud wud'nt hav been an illegal child.is'nt it papa?
A stares at Ks.    Ks:I've decided 2 marry kumud.
Ks goes. Saakshi:why don't allow ?I also feel that what kshitij told is true.u were so close 2 Mr.Bajaj & now u dare 2 see ur son getting married 2 his daughter.whats the meaning?
A was speechless.hE walks thinking about it.He thinks:what they told is true.why shud I stand against their wedding?afterall kumud is my best friend's daughter.she's nice too.she's my son's happiness.
A tells S who was dull:saakshi,r u angry with me?I've taken a decision.kshitij will marry kumud.
S was surprised:what?
A smiles;ya..    Ks cums with a smile hearing this. A:r u happy my son?
Ks:papa..u r so sweet..   They hug each other.
Rishi is angry.he tells Apo*na:u cud'nt kill kumud.i'll kill her.
A:no beta.bajaj will take a cruel revenge on us.
R:then we shud kill dad's secret gf kusum.how can a wife b happy while her husband has a secret gf?
They r shocked 2 see bajaj there.

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
tht was gud...i hope they can get married....plzz continue soon!!
canadas_cutie thumbnail
great job jasmine!!!1

xoxoxoxo
~ASH~
jasminerahul thumbnail
part-21...Bajaj:Every wife wants 2 kill her hubby's gf.then u must kill Prerna.
Apo*na;prerna?who is she?
B:my ex-gf.our relationship was more than that.she gave b'th 2 my child.still she has a place inside my heart.
Apo*na & rishi r shocked. B:but u can't kill prerna.she's no more.
A:how many ladies r there in ur life?
B:only 2 ladies hav gone thru my life.u & prerna.
A:then what about kusum who gave b'th 2 ur child?
B:there is no point in hiding the truth.otherwise innocent ppl like kusum wil get punished.kusum has'nt given b'th 2 my child.my child's mom is prerna.
R shouts:stop lying.then who is kumud?don't say that she's not ur child.
B:no.i still say that kumud is my daughter.but her mom is prerna.
They r shocked.B tells the whole story.They r shocked.    B:don't harm those nice ppl.its my request.
A-R r speechless due 2 heavy shock.

Bajaj is in the office room. Aryaman cums:may I get in?
B:yes.   A cums in.B is surprised 2 see A.A is happy 2 see him after a long period.
They hug each other.   
They go out. A:u saw abhay-kusum & ur daughter kumud.rite?
B is shocked. A:u ,ay b shocked 2 think how I came 2 no about it.i no everything thru my son.he & kumud luv each other.they want 2 marry.Abhay-kusum support it.but I want 2 no ur opinion 1st.
B is surprised:ur son & my daughter r in luv?what a gr8 surprise!whats he?whats his name?
A:he's a Dr.name is kshitij.
B is shocked.B remembers seeing Ks-K in many places.B thinks:I did'nt like kshitij since I did'nt no anything about it.
B:I'm happy about this marriage.but only after I reveal 2 kumud that I'm her dad.but b4 that I've 2 reveal her another secret I was hiding from her.

WHAT SECRET ?
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
đź‘Ź
why did u stop? plzzzzzzzzzz cont. soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
part-22...Kumud gets X'mas uncle's mail:Kumud,ur long waiting is going 2 an end.i'm coming 2 see u.
K was surprised.K runs 2 Abhay,kusum:a happy news.x'mas uncle is cuming 2 see me.
K goes 2 the park 2 see him.
Sumbody calls her:kumud.
K turns back.it was Bajaj.K:sir..
B:why r u here?
K:I was waiting..
B:4 x'mas uncle.right?
K was surprised:yes.    B:u met him during a x'mas.u like him that much?
K:yes.i trust him a lot.but how did u no about this?
B smiles:if I 've told u this much,can't u guess who I'm?can't u understand that I'm not only ur boss,but also ur…
K:x'mas uncle?
B:yes.i'm ur x'mas uncle.
K was surprised:really?I can't belive me.is it a dream?
B:no,this is the truth.
K smiles:then why did'nt u tell this b4?
B:I was waitin 4 the right time.once I'd cum 2 see u.
K:2 the restaurant?
B:ya.but u were busy with kshitij.so I decided not 2 desturb u.i wanted we both 2 b alone during this wonderful occasion.that's why I went back without telling u anything.
K:sir,this is a big surprise.   B:why r u calling me sir after knowing that I'm ur x'mas uncle?   K:u've known 2 me as my boss.suddenly 2 call u uncle..i was shy.
B:when u were calling me sir,I was longing 4 ur calll'Uncle'.call me uncle.
K smiles:uncle.. B says in his mind:now u called me uncle.i'll make u call papa.
B smiles.
K goes back home with joy. Kusum:how is ur x'mas uncle?
K:that's a gr8 surprise.he's none other than my boss;Mr.Rishab Bajaj.
Kusum-abhay r shocked.A's cell rings:I'm bajaj.now u might've understood that I've already made a strong bond with kumud as her x'mas uncle.
A is stunned.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
đź‘Ź
FANTASTIC, STUNNING, FABULOUS, BRILLIANT, MARVELLOUS.....
Ashmit_Pooja thumbnail
o ic continue fast! get her n kshitij married
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-23.....Kusum-abhay in their room.Kusum:I never expected that as x'mas uncle,Mr.Bajaj had gained gud impression from kumud.abhay,wil kumud go away from us when she cums 2 no the truth?
A's eyes rose. A consoles K:no,kumud wil never do that.
K:sure? A:100% sure.
A tells in his mind:I'm not even 1& sure about it.

Kshitij-kumud r in the car. Ks:I can't wait anymore 4 our wedding.kumud,can we go & marry now itself?
K laughs. K:kshitij,I'v 2 tell u a sweet news.
Ks:the sweetest news wil b our wedding.yet 2 happen.
K smiles:i found my x'mas uncle.
Ks:oh,that's a gud news.who's that gr8 person?
K:can u guess who he is?
Ks:how can I guess about a person whom I 've not seen at all
K:u no him.he's none other than my boss Mr.rishab bajaj.
Ks is shocked:what?how do u no that?
K:we met each other.1st I cud'nt believe.he told me not 2 call sir,he asked me 2 call him uncle.actually he preferred that when I joined his office also.it was a gud feeling.
Ks thinks:whats happening?

Apo*na tells rishi:now I realized that there is no point in destroying kumud.we won't get bajaj.we'll lose him 4ever.i want him.
A tells bajaj:don't delay,tell kumud the truth & bring her 2 this house.she'l b my daughter.i'll see her in kali's position.
B was surprised:Apo*na..i never thot that u haV SUCH A BIG HEART.
A SMILES.

Bajaj sees kumud at a place.B tells her his own story by changing the characters' names.
K doubts:what r u telling uncle?it resembles our life.
B:this is our life?
K:what?
B:I was telling my own life story.that baby is u.u r my daughter kumud.
K becomes angry:what nonsense?whats wrong with u?I never thot that u r a fraud.now I doubt whether u r my x'mas uncle.
B:kumud…if u doubt me,u ask abhay-kusum;ur foster parents.they cannot deny the truth.
K is stunned.

K asks A-Kk about it. K:tell me the truth.tell that Mr.Bajaj is lying.

WIL THEY TELL THE TRUTH?IF SO,WHAT'L B KUMUD'S REACTION?