Poll

Do you want Gunjhun's Reunion next week?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pri01

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi Naina hope u r fine dear </font>

<font face="Georgia">Good idea love it ...I think we deserve these ahem scenes after bearing all the rhona-dhona😉</font>

Yes we do 😃
Hopefully The Mama&Mamis,DevAn,Amma will leave then GuNjhun will kiss and makeup😊
And this time Guddu should decorate the room for Runjhun...
crystalmah thumbnail

Let Neelu be positive, mend Jabbu's evil ways, and unite Guddu and Runjhun. During this reunion conceive Ladoo and Junjhun.  If not, two of a kind. Let it either be two boys or two girls .Having twins will be interesting. 

Edited by crystalmah - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I miss Gunjhuns life after they get into the LN.
Though their house was small they had their own life and happiness...
I want to see Gunjhuns own life,they making their own life...
Never want to see more days of crying and seperation,especially tears in Himmanshoos eyes...
"God upsets our plans only to setup his plan for us,because we see our present and plans our future.But he sees our future and plans our present...".
Hope for good.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pri01

Hi Naina hope u r fine dear
Good idea love it ...I think we deserve these ahem scenes after bearing all the rhona-dhona😉 

me 3
wanna see Laddoo or Jhunjhun soon😆
please cv's wanna see Runjhun's pregnancy as this is the symbol of their love😳
and no one can separate them😃
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, let's see some babies coming!
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: reddhaute

This show needs to come to and end now.  The story line sucks and there is no more interest in the characters it is like dragging a dead body that needs to be buried.

Please be done with this show I haven't even watched it since October.👎🏼

Whether this show comes to an end or not if you're not interested in watching the show doesn't mean that others are not.  Please be respectful of other's feelings and do not bash the show. No one is forced to watch the show...try to stick to the topic of discussion rather than just talking negative about the show.

Regards

Wafah

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reddhaute since you are disinterested and only have  negative comments to make I suggest that you erase yourself from this forum completely! Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I guess we all agree that a Pyaar Kii Nishani(symbol of love-baby) is needed to make their relation stronger(if thats possible!)

And as we all know 3 is the lucky # in this show so I guess when GuNjhun consummate one more time,they'll have a baby😃
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

I guess we all agree that a Pyaar Kii Nishani(symbol of love-baby) is needed to make their relation stronger(if thats possible!)

And as we all know 3 is the lucky # in this show so I guess when GuNjhun consummate one more time,they'll have a baby😃

Oh Ishana, we seem to think about Gunjhun baby stuff quite a bit😆.  I really hope Gunjhun's 1st kid ends up being a girl & I won't get into why I hope for this & i am predicting that their 1st kid will be a girl & I won't get into why I am thinkin' this either😆.  One of the things that is goin' on in my mind is that I think if they want to make their kid be a bhagonwali than well a daughter being their 1st kid would be understandable.  The title of the show is Bhagonwali, not Bhagonwala after all.  This is how it is in "The Symbol of Our Love" but I'm gonna have the M & M's not take too much advantage of baby Gunjika's bhag though.  Unlike the way Runjhun was treated by them, Gunju is showered with quite a bit of affection.  To them, she is the little Lakshmi of the house.   

I feel that Guddu & Runjhun made love to eachother at least two times on the show so far so maybe we will see a pregnant Runjhun within a few months or so.  Of course seeing her like this will only happen if they reunite & it would be nice if this reunion happens real soon😆. 
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Whether this show comes to an end or not if you're not interested in watching the show doesn't mean that others are not.  Please be respectful of other's feelings and do not bash the show. No one is forced to watch the show...try to stick to the topic of discussion rather than just talking negative about the show.

Regards

Wafah